Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: Knux (6-1) vs The Archetype (5-1) VOTE NOW

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Knux (6-1) vs The Archetype (5-1) VOTE NOW

Dug dirt up to beat Quote but claim MI loyalty? Please guy
    Mention the backstab and watch this wack fag back track like an album's b side
    not bad
    Truth is Knux was never nice but for that win you severed ties
    You gave that knife a better twist than any misdirection you've ever typed
    nice
    It's a pussy move. We can see this petty fag's weak
    That's a hell of a Burden to beat... especially since you couldn't do that on netcees last week
    pretty played concept, miss
    I told you your nameflips are stupid. Now you have to feel foolish
    Dude get's negative 6 votes and still got 3 times the number you did
    meh
    Complain about you getting robbed but any vet saw your lame verse get tore up
    Cuz the last time you beat an Orc... your girl filed a restraining order
    not bad
    I can't believe you champed. You winning leaves the league and belt disparaged
    I'll have your title run ending quicker than a Kardashian marriage
    ok i guess
    Knux'd rather roid rage then get laid. Arch got broads ready to give some face
    I lift legs when I fuck bitches... he's like "Fuck bitches... let's lift some weights"
    decent, kinda lacking hitting power tho
    Those muscles and Timbs don't make you gangsta. A fist would check this honkey
    You think you're thugging it. All I see is a Puss in boots sans Shrek and Donkey
    nahhh

knux

Damn right faggot, now leave my name out ur mouth cuz a scrap’ll leave u upended
    Jab ya face then cross Arm's and lay u on ur back like a water slide attendant
    nice, wording kinda took away from the hit tho
    I’ve murked dude twice, by landslide.. We all know u can’t pull off the same
    So if you see me taking shots from the Arch I’ts probably during a full court game
    decent nameplay not bad
    Stop ur bull short, lame..coming hard for the throne but this contender’ll get whaled first
    I usually make dudes look like bitches in your position……...but ur already a male nurse
    ha
    Dudes can spit garbage and murk you faggot .. u do anything to avoid a loss
    Basically when Arm drops to dudes’ waste, it’s not only to jerk his boyfriend off
    eh..
    Ur ploy is tossed..at this point ur desperate for a win, scrappin but I’ll maul this whore
    And since your going fighting tooth+nail, I’ll grab a hammer and smash out all of yours
    not bad
    Arch and G0w been taggin, but I expect more..the piercings key in their relations
    So Ina fight I’d fuckin ring your neck………but you’re a little to used to that sensation
    eh maybe
    Fag can’t lay shit..you get no real twat, bitches say your dick game is so mild
    See, bitches send me pussy pics……..you just get the ones Abi leaves on ya profile
    lol
    Leave dude hangin after I’m finished wit em’..ur choking no matter what angle you come
    Basically facing me is always like walking a tight rope……..that you’ll end up dangling from
    kinda played concept

close battle here... consistency wise it was real close... i think Knux edges this out IMO he had a few bars that hit harder and when arch missed he missed worse.. like the water slide then tooth n nail lines werent great but they connected for knux, shrek n donkey, kim k, burden last week, num,ber of losses lines were all either sub par or misses IMO..

v. knux

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

Re: Knux (6-1) vs The Archetype (5-1) VOTE NOW

Arch wins... Congrats!
    DayumNation