User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: I'm Dope (I Know) - THA Q

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: I'm Dope (I Know) - THA Q

flow is always fire, the beat was alright chorus is cool. I must admit u always have clean mixes anyway dope track

RTF:http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...var=&p=8336999

Promise to RTF guys...I can't at work...and then my internet's been acting up at home.

preciate the feed tho

Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

all feed returned

preciate it

Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well look at this motherfucker here still doing it ....good track man just like I remember ...stay up

production is bananas man, really crisp, clear vocals. the beat is good, doesn't fit my personal tastes in instrumentals but it's really well done, i like the orchestral hits combined with that bassline. the drumkits fit perfectly.

your flow and delivery are ill, and the track sounded really natural. the lyrics were decent, but i feel like the content was the most lacking in the whole thing. don't get me wrong though, everyone has that kinda generalized flex material, and i feel like this track was meant to have kindof a "get hype" feeling to it, but you didn't really stick to any concept or topic outside of the hook so it made the material seem a little stale to me.

dude again, you're a beast on the dials. really nicely mixed and dubbed...maybe could have done with fewer adlibs, but they didn't really stand out to me alot until my second listen.

i like the feel of the hook too. this was a really natural track. i could easily see this getting some shine dude. great drop, keep doing your thing, stay up

Beat: Is ok sets the vibe
    Verse: Really riding the beat simple basic flow that sounds smooth adlibs are ok but not as needed
    Chorus: I loved the chorus a real fun bumping easy to remember get in your head
    Overall nice track see video with the riding around town in top down whip

refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...912/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTonySelf View Post
    Well look at this motherfucker here still doing it ....good track man just like I remember ...stay up

Look at this big Boston Cream Pie eatin mothafucka!

Sup bro

lol

Q DA GAWD

Quote Originally Posted by Edison Av View Post
    production is bananas man, really crisp, clear vocals. the beat is good, doesn't fit my personal tastes in instrumentals but it's really well done, i like the orchestral hits combined with that bassline. the drumkits fit perfectly.

your flow and delivery are ill, and the track sounded really natural. the lyrics were decent, but i feel like the content was the most lacking in the whole thing. don't get me wrong though, everyone has that kinda generalized flex material, and i feel like this track was meant to have kindof a "get hype" feeling to it, but you didn't really stick to any concept or topic outside of the hook so it made the material seem a little stale to me.

dude again, you're a beast on the dials. really nicely mixed and dubbed...maybe could have done with fewer adlibs, but they didn't really stand out to me alot until my second listen.

i like the feel of the hook too. this was a really natural track. i could easily see this getting some shine dude. great drop, keep doing your thing, stay up

Thanks for the detailed feedback bro

Q DA GAWD

the beat is okay you made it work tho i liked the im dopeeee part chorus is def catchy good lyrics,smoothe flow,swag is on point nice drop man im digging it check out my track whenever you got time "I Will Be There" http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...147/index.html

Wow...this is a throwback classic...from 3 weeks ago! lol

Uppin for the last time

Man, I sure am happy to have recording capabilities again...Will be droppin a new song tomorrow!...Lord willing of course.

Q DA GAWD