Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: (Hold Me Up) Raw Potential

Re: (Hold Me Up) Raw Potential

Thanks for the opinions n shitttt

Get Familiar

hitting u back

yeah feeling this hook wasn't bad...beat is ok a bit amateurish...but i like this real talk man can always relate....vocals could maybe raised a bit having a hard time hearing you...vocals sound thin use some dubs and adlibs....flow souneds cool from what i can make out...delivery ain't too bad maybe show a tad bit more emotion at times to change it up, overall good content tho man

you got mad potential for your age man, def keep it up!

hit me back on my other track if ya can
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...492/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Appreciate it dude. Means a lot

this is pretty dope man, off the bat i think your vocal levels need to be raised or at least overdubbed...i heard some adlibs but this really could have used some level adjustments. your voice is easy on the ears and sounds good on the beat...the beat is OK...nothing special really but if you own the rights to it i'd say it's a pretty good find. i fuck with your flow and word choice man, the track also had a good feel to it, especially the chorus sounded really natural. lyrics are dope too man, you're a young dude with mad potential! i fuck with the multis and content hard dude, it's not that trappin, flexin, i'm a boss shit that you hear so frequently nowadays. i can tell that you have something to say and you put time into your craft, and i respect that. this is hot bro, you need to keep doing your thing. if you can fix those levels i'd give this another listen

Get Familiar

yo make sure to hit me back with feed man thats what i meant by hit me back
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Yeah, I got you