Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Self - Another Free Verse Prod. By DJ Propo'88

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Self - Another Free Verse Prod. By DJ Propo'88

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    Sorry had a idiot moment there... I know you're Blue, my bad.. I meant Tears, you still doing songs wit him?
    haha all good man. yea my homie Tears haha. he goes by Subjekt now. hes doin his thing with his homies in Calgary right now. were still lookin to collab in the future for sure man.

-Peace
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

uppin.
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

Alright man I know I'ma be feeling this as soon as I enter the thread haha. One of my fav artists on here on the real. Beat is pretty bomb, very KRS-ish, real hiphop beat man. Obviously you're flowing dope on this man, I like your diction on the mic. Lyrical content is there, also the multis in here are also dope. Got some sick punchlines, just dope all around man 4 real, I would bump this on the regular. Keep doing your thing man, respect!

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

thanks for the love man! I'll hit that link for sure.
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

uppin.
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

Get Familiar

iigh checking this real old school beat feeling it....think mix could be a tad bit more clear...cool flow def got that old school swag i like this...throw some dubs/adlibs in there vocals sound a bit thin and yeah EQ them mid's/highs a bit maybe....perfect dlievery tho

overall def feeling this man work on that mix a bit keep it up tho

hit me back with feed please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...78#post8359578
    Last edited by Rishi P; December 25th, 2011 at 05:42 PM
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

thanks for the feed man. as for the mix, i wasnt involved with any of the mixing process, but the vibe Propo and I were goin for was late '80s early '90s radio show, hense the cheezy echo and no dubs kinda thing haha. but yea, thanks for the feed man!

-PEACE
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

Get Familiar

Werd make sure to rtf alotta ppl dont
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @