Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Meters(5-0) vs Bongkers(7-3) METERS WINS

LLL Season 15- Week 12

Due Times
    Check in due Thursday 11.59pm PST.
    - if you don't check in by this time, you WILL be DQed
    Verses due by Friday 11.59pm PST.
    - 2 hour grace period, if used -3 votes
    -Max. Extension = 24 hours, to be granted by your opponent.
    Voting Ends Sunday 11.59pm EST.

Line Limits
    16 min and 30 max…If no line limit agreed, second battler to post must match first battler. But ultimately, first battler gets to set the line number by how much he posts.

Links
    Must Leave 5 links to the battles you voted on in the Voting Links Thread.

Negative 1 vote per missing link in next person's battle, INCLUDING THE LOSER
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Battle Record
    18-6

Re: Meters(5-0) vs Bongkers(7-3)

Check.. 20ish, gl fam

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

sounds good man

Battle Record
    18-6

It's the season bitch, my gift to you is an abundance of bars..
    call me Mr Claus cause when I visit I'm leaving you w/ hundereds of scars.
    You've seen what I do to herbs. Now your gettin burnt to a crisp.
    I'm moving meters away from the 5-0 & I aint' on the run for murdering Chrit.
    This season you've been droppin average faggot I'm thinkin ur bars is dumb.
    Shit, you been shaking rust so long arch wanna prescribe you w/ meds for parkisons.
    I'll stomp you out. Leave you paraplegic and severed.
    Give you the foot in your own yard and say goodbye to meters for ever.
    Your girls trash dog, see I know people that fisted that bitch.
    Heard she's had more thumbs up in the tube than popular internet clips.
    Measure your skill against a giant & you'll find that you're not near me, buddy.
    Meters would have to make up a couple of stories just to appear above me.
    This an unexpected champ, last week we were expected to be finished & trashed.
    Difference is I PROVED THAT I SHOULD BE HERE, you got noshowed and were given this match.
    & don't say you would have won either way bitch that shit you did was a joke.
    I read those 30 lines.... lets just say your lucky that King didn't show.
    You're wording is terrible. I can't believe you've written that trash.
    Style's so old and confused I'm surprised it's not drinking apple juice & shitting it's pants.
    This old hasbeen is angry & his rap holds malice.
    cause his wordplays so forced into place It would make a black hole jealous.
    your just a rusty lame while I'm straight murdering cats..
    the best written bars could be sent ta meters < and he still wouldn't progress further than that.
    Last edited by Bongkers; December 16th, 2011 at 08:50 PM

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

I'm an ace with the safety pin when herbs low, easy as that to get rid of this fake G
    I've heard the words of Bong resinate, 'n echo away while the bitch gets scraped clean
    i'm the Empire on these Boards, Walk off. he ain't ready for the illest here
    the closest B'll get to facin Knuck's is imitating Steve Buscemi in the mirror
    this sick fucks more than a loyal soldier, Bong such a charmer w/ the slick moves
    the bitch kissed the gwapfather's ring, 'n continued up the arm for extra tribute
    sometimes this kid goes too far. I wanna vomit at those mags, sick at these lovers
    cuz you don't gotta be costa nostradamus to know why these fags are predictin' each other
    good to have friends in recessions but B indebted, he's about to go for broke now
    cuz when Gwap dries up, B uses lube without being asked to hold the fort down
    just playin, the kid is bi. he pulls chicks that look like Betty White 'n heavy types
    I saw an as-pic of the broad he was with and now I know why the word means jelly-like
    some say B ain't found his way or been religious in years, I defy 'em
    cuz Bong mystic, 'n wishes the bible was written for queers so he could ride one
    I'm sick on my game, reppin L.A. where the homies would take turns on this faggot
    'n I'll put the Pall on him like I unblocked the trade when I Lay-'kers in the casket
    I heard this cat don't even drive. it reminds him of hard times as justa a baby 'n
    whenever he stops at a Red Light, he's reminded of the District his mama raised him in
    this was over before it began, you're a leach and the chicks who date ya each hate ta
    B sucks the life outta girl until they break up cuz he more committed to team jacob
    Bong couldn't be champ, i'll make him famous when I come down on him
    but he's still the cymbal of the league the way he's getting drummed the fuck out of it
    Last edited by Meters; December 17th, 2011 at 04:27 AM

Battle Record
    6-1

Re: Meters(5-0) vs Bongkers(7-3) VOTE NOW

Style's so old and confused I'm surprised it's not drinking apple juice & shitting it's pants.

vs

I'm an ace with the safety pin when herbs low, easy as that to get rid of this fake G
    I've heard the words of Bong resinate, 'n echo away while the bitch gets scraped clean
    this sick fucks more than a loyal soldier, Bong such a charmer w/ the slick moves
    the bitch kissed the gwapfather's ring, 'n continued up the arm for extra tribute
    sometimes this kid goes too far. I wanna vomit at those mags, sick at these lovers
    cuz you don't gotta be costa nostradamus to know why these fags are predictin' each other
    'm sick on my game, reppin L.A. where the homies would take turns on this faggot
    'n I'll put the Pall on him like I unblocked the trade when I Lay-'kers in the casket

Bong wasnt too bad here. Some really basic/played nameplays. The stuff I quoted was cool though. The wording did help though.. some of the weaker ideas still read pretty cool.

Meters came pretty damned fresh here. Some cool concepts and solid wording.

v/Meters. just fresher

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Bong

Meters

Well i seen Bong come much better dont know if he rushed his 20 here. Meters those two Gwap punches lmao was enough to take this win foe me.

V/Meters
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

It's the season bitch, my gift to you is an abundance of bars..
    call me Mr Claus cause when I visit I'm leaving you w/ hundereds of scars.
    NAH
    NO, I JUST USED A 5-0/COP PUNCH AND IT WAS 100X'S BETTER
    Shit, you been shaking rust so long arch wanna prescribe you w/ meds for parkisons.
    NAH
    AGAIN, NAH DO TO ALL THESE REF'S BEING PLAYED TO THE DIRT
    FUNNY
    Measure your skill against a giant & you'll find that you're not near me, buddy.
    Meters would have to make up a couple of stories just to appear above me.
    IIGHT
    This an unexpected champ, last week we were expected to be finished & trashed.
    Difference is I PROVED THAT I SHOULD BE HERE, you got noshowed and were given this match.
    STATEMENT
    & don't say you would have won either way bitch that shit you did was a joke.
    I read those 30 lines.... lets just say your lucky that King didn't show.
    STATEMENT
    AHA
    MEH
    your just a rusty lame while I'm straight murdering cats..
    the best written bars could be sent ta meters < and he still wouldn't progress further than that.
    NAH

VS

MEH
    i'm the Empire on these Boards, Walk off. he ain't ready for the illest here
    the closest B'll get to facin Knuck's is imitating Steve Buscemi in the mirror
    IIGHT/MEH
    MEH
    HA
    good to have friends in recessions but B indebted, he's about to go for broke now
    cuz when Gwap dries up, B uses lube without being asked to hold the fort down
    MEH
    just playin, the kid is bi. he pulls chicks that look like Betty White 'n heavy types
    I saw an as-pic of the broad he was with and now I know why the word means jelly-like
    LMAO
    cuz Bong mystic, 'n wishes the bible was written for queers so he could ride one
    LOL,BUT MEH
    I'm sick on my game, reppin L.A. where the homies would take turns on this faggot
    CREATIVE
    I heard this cat don't even drive. it reminds him of hard times as justa a baby 'n
    whenever he stops at a Red Light, he's reminded of the District his mama raised him in
    AHA
    this was over before it began, you're a leach and the chicks who date ya each hate ta
    B sucks the life outta girl until they break up cuz he more committed to team jacob
    FUNNY BUT MEH
    but he's still the cymbal of the league the way he's getting drummed the fuck out of it
    EH

V/METERS... SOME OK BARS FROM BOTH

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

cool i guess
    not bad
    good
    haha
    lol
    not bad

vs

ok
    lol
    cool
    lol
    haha
    not bad
    lol
    dope

tbh bong came nice but meters just had some funny and creative shit here. i gota give this one to meters

v/ meters

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Meters wins 4-0
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch