User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: bluebird/fast track pro vs at4040/audio box 22

bluebird/fast track pro vs at4040/audio box 22

was talking to a tech guy at guitar center about what i'm getting and he said the bluebird wasn't good for hiphop vocals because there's too much high end from the mic and that is shouldn't be used outside of a soundproofed booth because it picks up so much sound..

he said the at4040 would be better for hiphop and that tho the fast track pro was good that the presonus audio box vst22 was better...

its fucking with me.. every time i have products picked out these mutha fucka's fuck with my perception like i dont no what i thought i did

so how does any experienced audio head feel about the 2 match ups in comparison to each other?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: bluebird/fast track pro vs at4040/audio box 22

Well, Search Chrit man. He has the 4040 with the Presonus Audiobox. Hip hop vocals as opposed to singing vocals. Obviously 2 different ranges, but I use my 4040 for singing AND hip hop vocals and they both sound great. I think it sound like he doesn't know what he's talking about, but I would say the Audiobox is a good interface. It has a pretty decent preamp in it as well. Also, if you do hear some of Chrit's stuff, it's pretty raw and not mixed, so mixing it will make it sound way better. Go check out some of my stuff if you want. I have an at4040 with just an Alesis Mixer.

www.soundclick.com/auqwurd

Any further questions, lemme know!