User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Good Vibes

Good Vibes

New kinda sound enjoy,

*mixing and mastering isn't the best cause I'm a newb at it but its not bad

*I need strong critic on flow, and delivery, my lyrics are unique and fit my style so I'm not gonna change them up.

[SC]http://soundcloud.com/itstoby/toby-good-times-prod[/SC]

*LEAVE YOUR RTF LINKS OR I WONT RTF*

(Ignore)
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...002/index.html
    Last edited by itsToby; December 26th, 2011 at 05:29 PM

Re: Good Vibes

right im liking the intro haha made me happy hahah !!!!

i think this bangs hard homie real smooth mix is good but i tihnk the odd adlib here n there would bring it more to life!!

lyrics are very well put togeether delivery stays on point throughout

dope drop homie!!!

you said u wanted to hear more well heres a link to our album
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WA7B0N3W
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

BRITISH EMCEE
    Battle Record
    1-1

This is dope lol for'real... dope flow, dope energy... got me imagining blue birds in my head flying around with kids skipping down a path on some Wizard of Oz shit... haha keep dropping!
    [YOUTUBE]PwEay96U2dQ[/YOUTUBE]

Get Familiar

checkign this....haha yeah some soulful shit on this beat not really my style but lets see....flow ain't too bad, rhymes real basic at times get better as it goes on....maybe throow some dubs or adlibs on verse vocals sound thin

overall pretty chill track man i liked it keep it up

hit me back with feed please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...78#post8359578
    Last edited by Rishi P; December 25th, 2011 at 05:41 PM
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

thanks for the feeds guys i was going more towards a chill laid back dreamy vibe haha. and J min thanks for the link
    Last edited by itsToby; December 26th, 2011 at 12:46 AM

Ok on the flow and delivery on the track.

It matches the beat the only issue is a very basic flow pattern 1 rhyme sylables I would work on adding some complexity but it fits the beat
    You are ok on the double timing but not great
    refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...28#post8359728

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

listening... beats very upbeat... some summer time shit... first verse.. flow is nice...simple but it fits, delivery fits the beat...kinda slug on sunshine shit... less is more and what not... lyrics are simple...but it fits the style behind the track... second verse... thomis eddison lines aight...flows better in second verse... cheese for that whine..cheesy...but aight.. all in all simple song... but its got a good vibe to it...

do your thing man

want to hear more stuff

that beat is nice! this track is dope man. i dont even know what could be improved on haha. everything fits so well on this track.

This is a hella cool track. I like your flow/delivery on this track but on a different beat, I don't know if I would. Of course, you would probably switch it up on a different beat, so yeah. Lyrics aren't very complex but it all combines to a sick upbeat track. Keep at it

thanks for the feeds guys really appreciate it
    [SC]http://soundcloud.com/itstoby/toby-those-days-prod[/SC]

My Youtube Channel:

Dream B1g Or Live Small

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

Word. This is a nice happy type sampled beat.
    Lyrics are nice.
    Sounds like some early 90's ish

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Peepin' right now...

First off, definately feeling the hook. welcomes you in to the track imo. next thing, your flow and rhyme is sick homie.definately on point. Mixing isn't bad at all. You have some talent brotha, keep sharing. holla back.

in my opinion u need to work with da flow. it is really relaxed flow)))
    but may be it's your style and u don't need to change it.
    but for me it's not what i like)
    good lick

thanks for the feeds guys, make sure you leave your RTF links so ill feed back
    [SC]http://soundcloud.com/itstoby/toby-those-days-prod[/SC]

My Youtube Channel:

Dream B1g Or Live Small