• Illustrious.

5 55.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: BrodieSelfPaid vs Illustrious

Battle Record
    5-5

Re: BrodieSelfPaid vs Illustrious

1.I throw blows quick, So I guess im killin this lame, Scorch em with flames...
    You only the mentioned as the ''Illest'' When we break down the SYLLABLES in ya name...
    -ok
    2. Who really feelin this lame? ..sure he searchin strugglin tryna come up with flames
    Illustrious? ...You kiddin me mane? ....Niggas on twitter don't even mention ya name.
    -wack
    3. Killin the game, See me, Im aimin at ya chest, Gotchu a vest? Ill blow it wit tecs.
    double strapped, red beams. since he a bitch? two dots on his chest like nipples on breast
    -nope
    4. Is this ya test?.. Never stoppin my grind, Talking slick? Then im poppin the nine..
    Cus I Swear this bitch'll eat clipse, throwin shade tryna block out my shine...
    -good
    5. See me, I roll Through, Spit shit that'll leave you froze dude...kid has no clue.
    Now he old news, So I guess you the opposite of ya name, So now who really knows you?..
    -wack finish

Vs

I bet this dude is a snitch & he'll get caught hard like in harry potter
    Compare this fag with sloth from the goonies & he'll be barely hotter
    -Eh
    He think's he's a boss dealer, but it's clear he's got some issues too
    The only way he's grabbing rocks are on the curb while he's down kissing my shoe
    -No
    You say you're from "murda capitol" but you won't do shit you dirty fake
    The only time you're holding a nine is the wax number on top of a birthday cake
    -way too simple
    Viewing this kids skill is like spotting a turd in a lake, cuz it's not happening soon
    And you should probably take every bodies advice about just quit rapping you goon
    -no punch
    Cuz your shit is just nonsense and garbage, look at ur verse & you'll know why
    & Realize that when people say your name they literally mean "bro, die!"
    -Lol ok

Vote: BSP had better hits. Its obvious Ill took him too lightly.

Vacationing in the Philippine Islands violating the natives
    Battle Record
    0-1

Brodie took this with the only somewhat solid bar with any tangible wordplay

4. Is this ya test?.. Never stoppin my grind, Talking slick? Then im poppin the nine..
    Eclipse-related lines seldom make sense, nice.

Early on you were clearly struggling for rhymes using this~lame, with~flames & ya~name all through bars 1 & 2. Also don't stay on "I'll whip out da imaginary guns and shoot you wit them" concept for too long, as those bars go to waste. Try to use more/better wordplay-based punches in your lines like the quotable above, and the whole verse will hit harder.

Battle Record
    1-1

Uppin for the overkill
    #1 Lame on the Net

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-13

Is this ya test?.. Never stoppin my grind, Talking slick? Then im poppin the nine..
    Vs

-------------------
    equal quotables but i feel brodie's was more creative than ill's which was too obvious and basic.
    Mvgt:brodieselfpaid
    ''Follow me blindly like steve wonder's twitter page'' .......MODENINE
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

Close dis,Dis nigga DOA
    #1 Lame on the Net

Battle Record
    11-1

blahhh

I Like Pussy
    Battle Record
    0-1

Brodie-
    1.I throw blows quick, So I guess im killin this lame, Scorch em with flames...
    You only the mentioned as the ''Illest'' When we break down the SYLLABLES in ya name...
    2. Who really feelin this lame? ..sure he searchin strugglin tryna come up with flames
    Illustrious? ...You kiddin me mane? ....Niggas on twitter don't even mention ya name.
    3. Killin the game, See me, Im aimin at ya chest, Gotchu a vest? Ill blow it wit tecs.
    double strapped, red beams. since he a bitch? two dots on his chest like nipples on breast
    5. See me, I roll Through, Spit shit that'll leave you froze dude...kid has no clue.
    Now he old news, So I guess you the opposite of ya name, So now who really knows you?..

vs.

Illustrious-
    I bet this dude is a snitch & he'll get caught hard like in harry potter
    Compare this fag with sloth from the goonies & he'll be barely hotter
    He think's he's a boss dealer, but it's clear he's got some issues too
    The only way he's grabbing rocks are on the curb while he's down kissing my shoe
    You say you're from "murda capitol" but you won't do shit you dirty fake
    The only time you're holding a nine is the wax number on top of a birthday cake
    Viewing this kids skill is like spotting a turd in a lake, cuz it's not happening soon
    And you should probably take every bodies advice about just quit rapping you goon

alright, illustrious came harder here. brodie i see what you're trying to do getting creative with some words but it just didnt hit very hard. the punches were just a little weak. illustrious you had some nice lines that hit harder, were funny even. more creative and an all round better verse.

v/Illustrious

Battle Record
    1-1

lmfao what!!!?!?! bitch leave my thread now!
    #1 Lame on the Net

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

brodie dqd on links
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch