User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: A racial slur towards African-Americans is the punchline to this joke.

Battle Record
    6-13

Re: A racial slur towards African-Americans is the punchline to this joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Mayweather View Post
    You look white to me!!

If I saw you with a group of niggers

I would definitely call the cops on then

For kidnapping you or mugging you!!

I got your back!!!
    I wouldn't. I would just think he's trying to buy drugs.

Battle Record
    0-2

id still like an explanation as to why you think im one of the most racist people on this site...you honestly offended the shit out of me, and then completely ignored it, like fucking Dia....DIA yo...you acted like DIA....

and having black heritage doesent make you black....having the last name nika doesent make you black...

matter fact, im just as much native american as you are black....but you know what i am??? im white because look at me....youre white...because look at you...

know what else??? i have some sicilians 2 generations back....which means, somewhere down the line, some of my ancestors were black....

am i black?? fuck no...im white...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

I, like Zombicidal, am a white man. However, he had a list trying to hide it. I will now cross reference it to me, a white man.

I smoke menthol cigarettes. Which I do. <- I did for 6 years.
    I can't swim, I just sink. Which is true. <- I can swim. Hell's wrong with you?
    I love fried chicken. Everybody does. <-- Same. Popeyes is great.
    I never knew my dad. Which is sad. <- I didn't either. Mother died before I started speaking at the age of 18 months.
    I speak in tongues. But only in a black church. <- they must have looked at you funny going there, because you look like a caucasian version of Eric Andre at times.
    I have a large penis. I have a huge gigantic fucking dick.

I'm black because...

I know every word of every Public Enemy song. <- I used to listen to them as a youngster.
    I've read the works of Alice Walker. <- I don't.
    I can identify racism in both it's passive and active forms. <- you ARE racist in passive and active forms.
    I recognize fetishization and what is wrong with it. <- from a woman's perspective
    I know what is going on in Israel. <- They're our only ally there, and they have to fight every day just to maintain status quo.
    Because afrofuturism is important to me.
    Because a lot of things. Not the least of which, because I am. <- according to the lineage you posted, you are far whiter than you are black. You just decided to select something you're only a small, small, small percentage. That's kind of like a gay guy calling himself straight because he once touched a vagina.

Which brings me to post the following.

That image represents you. You've been on a racist tirade where profiling of the idiotic content you spewed would have labeled you a black supremacist. The fact that your posts wield the type of fact-distorting manner of persuasive writing that modern day far-left liberals are known for suggest you claim whichever side of your %90 white 10% "other" that consists of your genetic makeup is most convenient, much like a modern day far-left liberal. I've noticed you have a kid, and I would strongly reckon the only reason that the unfortunate woman who is that kid's mother slept with you was to get back at her father for something.

Next on the list... you painted your nails blue (or black?) for that picture. You're a white Jimi Hendrix minus the talent and friends. So now either you're looking to Selena Gomez for fashion tips or you're emo. I'd reckon more towards the latter with a bit of the former.

Now, let me ask you how the hell you expect anything to say or do to help you run away from your violently racist tirades. Death to the white man, you said. You judge and blame one racial group for all of your problems... and you're primarily in that racial group for which you blame everything.

Your act is wearing real thin. According to your logic, I should call myself a vegan because I eat kale every now and then. Maybe I should label myself Jamaican because my great great great grandmother was Jamaican. Looks like we are both some real black men in the struggle against everyday racism...

That was me being facetious, of course. I'm clearly a white man when I look myself in the mirror. I'm comfortable in my skin living in an area where white people are easily the minority. I can pass off as hispanic very easily, but I'm not going to do that since that wouldn't be who I am. Learn from my example. I also don't discriminate against anyone for where they were born or their skin color- I discriminate against people for being assholes. People like you. And you hide behind every trope, fallacy, and bending of logic that you possibly can to avoid the truth: you're a damn racist. And anyone who calls you out on it is a racist in your eyes.

I'm not such a narrow person where I define myself and the problems I've had in life by race like you do. I'm a handsome man with higher intellect who can manipulate people and use my tools to succeed... and I do sometimes succeed with my tool. You, on the other hand, are apparently battling a huge identity crisis, you are a tool, and you look like Eric Andre and Louie Anderson fucked and had a kid, then that kid fucked Steve Buscemi and they had a kid.

Moral of the story- most people here may have come in here expecting an actual joke. To them, I present to you... zombicidal. So I will close with an image that represents you and your actions here.

Battle Record
    21-6

damn Dadiator is a smart fucking nigga!!

Harvard student?
    [/url]

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Money Mayweather View Post
    damn Dadiator is a smart fucking nigga!!

Harvard student?
    Cornell Law for two years, among the many learning institutions I earned degrees from.

Funny how when I came on here, everyone used to knock on me for my degrees. Hell, my first act here was to put Richard Pumper in a stranglehold with an impending lawsuit. People begged me to stop! But I so effectively can change my gimmick that I can make all of you believe what I want you to believe, see what you want to see.

Also, I think Zombicidal should cut the bullshit and apologize for his racist tirades.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Also, this.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dadiator View Post
    I, like Zombicidal, am a white man. However, he had a list trying to hide it. I will now cross reference it to me, a white man.

I never knew my dad. Which is sad. <- I didn't either. Mother died before I started speaking at the age of 18 months.
    I speak in tongues. But only in a black church. <- they must have looked at you funny going there, because you look like a caucasian version of Eric Andre at times.

I'm black because...

I know every word of every Public Enemy song. <- I used to listen to them as a youngster.
    I can identify racism in both it's passive and active forms. <- you ARE racist in passive and active forms.
    I recognize fetishization and what is wrong with it. <- from a woman's perspective
    I know what is going on in Israel. <- They're our only ally there, and they have to fight every day just to maintain status quo.
    Because a lot of things. Not the least of which, because I am. <- according to the lineage you posted, you are far whiter than you are black. You just decided to select something you're only a small, small, small percentage. That's kind of like a gay guy calling himself straight because he once touched a vagina.

That image represents you. You've been on a racist tirade where profiling of the idiotic content you spewed would have labeled you a black supremacist. The fact that your posts wield the type of fact-distorting manner of persuasive writing that modern day far-left liberals are known for suggest you claim whichever side of your %90 white 10% "other" that consists of your genetic makeup is most convenient, much like a modern day far-left liberal. I've noticed you have a kid, and I would strongly reckon the only reason that the unfortunate woman who is that kid's mother slept with you was to get back at her father for something.

Next on the list... you painted your nails blue (or black?) for that picture. You're a white Jimi Hendrix minus the talent and friends. So now either you're looking to Selena Gomez for fashion tips or you're emo. I'd reckon more towards the latter with a bit of the former.

Now, let me ask you how the hell you expect anything to say or do to help you run away from your violently racist tirades. Death to the white man, you said. You judge and blame one racial group for all of your problems... and you're primarily in that racial group for which you blame everything.

Your act is wearing real thin. According to your logic, I should call myself a vegan because I eat kale every now and then. Maybe I should label myself Jamaican because my great great great grandmother was Jamaican. Looks like we are both some real black men in the struggle against everyday racism...

That was me being facetious, of course. I'm clearly a white man when I look myself in the mirror. I'm comfortable in my skin living in an area where white people are easily the minority. I can pass off as hispanic very easily, but I'm not going to do that since that wouldn't be who I am. Learn from my example. I also don't discriminate against anyone for where they were born or their skin color- I discriminate against people for being assholes. People like you. And you hide behind every trope, fallacy, and bending of logic that you possibly can to avoid the truth: you're a damn racist. And anyone who calls you out on it is a racist in your eyes.

I'm not such a narrow person where I define myself and the problems I've had in life by race like you do. I'm a handsome man with higher intellect who can manipulate people and use my tools to succeed... and I do sometimes succeed with my tool. You, on the other hand, are apparently battling a huge identity crisis, you are a tool, and you look like Eric Andre and Louie Anderson fucked and had a kid, then that kid fucked Steve Buscemi and they had a kid.

Moral of the story- most people here may have come in here expecting an actual joke. To them, I present to you... zombicidal. So I will close with an image that represents you and your actions here.

ROFLLL....Zombi... you're very smart, I'll give you that, but... ROFLLL @ this x2...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    21-6

Lol you can't stop Pumper though

He could careless about this shit.

He's like my brother.
    [/url]

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Dadiator View Post

I'm black because...

Lmao that he didn't say nothing about dick..

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    id still like an explanation as to why you think im one of the most racist people on this site...
    Probably due to all the actual racist shit you said. Idiot.
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by zombicidal View Post
    Probably due to all the actual racist shit you said. Idiot.
    like what the shit i ACTUALLY said, or the words you put in my mouth?

answer the question.

Battle Record
    0-2

still waiting.

Battle Record
    12-8

@zombicidal Chill out with all the racial shit, man. I don't know what's up with you lately, but you need to relax.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    @zombicidal Chill out with all the racial shit, man. I don't know what's up with you lately, but you need to relax.
    i guess its hard to hate your own skin...

Battle Record
    0-2

also...it says something when you have the resident racist(Ryan), asking you to chill with the racial stuff...