Detox Unit - Page 599

User Tag List

Page 599 of 600 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 598 599 600 LastLast
Showing results 8,971 to 8,985 of 8989

Thread: Detox Unit

  1. #8971
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,930
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: Detox Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Ain’t gonna lie that’s dope ^
    Thanks dude. I posted it in here wheni got stuck and thought it was done. But I've been fleshing it out.
    infektedpenz


  2. #8972
    Landed Emily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,562
    Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF
    Accomplishments (2)
    2x PC HOF

    Re: Detox Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    Who down for an old school collabo.... doing a beat right now 10 lines 3 to 5 peeps... fick it cause we done fucked it......topic: Being infected like H1Z1 but with dopeness...or hopeless
    Havnít written for eons.
    143, its been ages.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


  3. #8973
    chill
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,441
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Accomplishments (1)
    1-2 HW Champion

    Re: Detox Unit

    FuCC your hood

    MT LIVES FOREVER.. SOBE AND UNTOLD 4 MOD
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

  4. #8974
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,930
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: Detox Unit

    This is a ghost town
    infektedpenz


  5. #8975
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Detox
    Posts
    2,158
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Awards OM HOF SS Season Champion
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: Detox Unit

    merry christmas everyone
    #lifeafterrapbattles

  6. #8976
    ::..VOCABULUS..:: 143's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    2,165
    Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS Champion PC HOF OM HOF
    Accomplishments (6)
    SS Champion
    2x PC HOF
    3x OM HOF

    Re: Detox Unit

    Dusk reversed, rise of the fall, sanctity of life dispersed
    Strife rehearsed, cries of the mauled, anxiously wiped this earth
    Great expectations still left with hobbled ambitions
    So fighting nations stay buried under toppled munitions
    Then come to fruition, crafted desolation that's tasteless
    Bibles that are pageless tell tales of the faithless faceless
    Days of wasteless prayers, on hold to let roam the demonology
    Ratifying the correlation of blackened skies of commonality
    Simple vitality of mindless critters feeding on husks of souls
    Rendering timeless jitters, enable fluster's controls
    Boldly attack and attain sacred vows, undermining futile comebacks
    I stand in the mist wondering where's the sun at....



    In the jist of once was populated, manifesto propergated
    I've travel over lands of gravel, the "Savior Nominated"
    Brought to this juncture to puncture through the devil's skin
    With this infected pen rewriting, inviting an unherald win
    I bask within the darkness, stalking the second nature
    As if this bent reality born from a diabolical maker
    Facing choices to evade or dissipate pain through lethal magic
    I crawl to intuition's apex through a slew of fecal maggots.....

    Experimental wildlife play within the confines
    Somehow Mother Earth and Father Forge have combined
    Situation's bleak, mankind will never rule this pleasantly
    My inner creed bleed for an integrated solution, aggressively....

    Danger arose and became a new environment, I'm cautious
    Distilled vents spews polluted gastric cryogenics, I'm nauseous
    Arms for twisted metal with shards of metallic human remains
    Maimed ideas of the powerful, ethnological infusion refrains
    Calling Hades to perform her purgatorious rhythmic chants
    Inglorious hazards bond me, mimic rhetorical recants
    Am I lost the the hope that I was armed for success
    Pawned from regress, mind loses focus from cranial incest
    Neolithic nanites runs rampant, flesh wither from poison
    Revising my infrastructure, new prime directives I'm avoiding
    To the point that sudden shut down blankets the scene
    Containing the lean chance of revolting, reclaiming redeemed
    But I fall victim to the superior campaign, lost the bid for righteousness
    The "Nominated Saviors" journey was at best a deathwish at all likeliness....

    Last edited by 143; May 12th, 2011 at 07:15 PM



    Best Topical Writer: 143

    Blog this Post
    May 15th, 2011, 10:42 PM #5
    Brandon Cee
    Brandon Cee is offline
    I'm On Everything
    Brandon Cee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    California
    Age
    30
    Posts
    20,220
    Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards
    25+ Wins

    Accomplishment
    Legendary Song
    4x OM HOF
    Re: 143 (0-0) vs. Brandon Cee (0-0)

    http://i51.tinypic.com/n15xr5.png

    Dust In The Wind
    by Brandon Cee

    I close my eyes
    Only for a moment and the moment's gone
    All my dreams
    Pass before my eyes with curiosity

    Destiny created my path, I think the whirlwind wasn't fair to me
    Cause the cure was bittersweet as my lungs limited the air I breathe
    For those of you who care to see, what I'm finding embarassing
    I'm different which makes a difference when others try and compare to me
    But I'm scared to bleed, darkness has this stare and it buries deep
    Until my soul becomes an epitaph where death begins impaling sleep
    I could barely weep, this prison became a lacquered moment
    And that atonement hit as I stood face-to-face with a masked opponent
    Retracted notion, I never second guess cause I have to know it
    So if tomorrow finds forever, I've been living in an absent motion
    Every laugh is dormant, my hollow body puts the demons to bed
    But FEAR is a 4-letter word like HELL; both of which I equally dread

    Same old song
    Just a drop of water in an endless sea
    All we do
    Crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see

    If this is normal, I'd prefer alternate courses on the same route
    Cause shame clouds my heart from everything that explains doubt
    And I got to find the answers, it's not a test to exchange clout
    I need to find my ground before my balance gives and it wears out
    Grinding gears at the expense of wrath can collapse buildings
    Work for no progress - that's why heaven is capped by a glass ceiling
    It's a feeling and I put too much time in a bruised reflection
    I can handle a rough road, but fate would have me lose direction
    Skewed connections, broken promises, used impressions
    These are my life stories - I'm sorry if any of you have read them
    See, that's how it goes, the cons always follow the prose
    But if truth is relative, it's wrong to think that God only knows

    Now don't hang on
    Nothing lasts forever, but the Earth and Sky
    It slips away
    And all your money won't another minute buy

    This is a fight with myself in a form that I've tried to despise
    But I can't take my vision unless the dream resides in my eyes
    Let's divide - a church and a state...a birth and a date
    And turn this hate into a trial where I'll be burned at the stake
    I'm determined to make amends without further debate
    So watch me murder the jury who put these words on my plate
    Cause if this is food for thought, then I'm hungry again
    Flesh torn, my pallete's worn out from all the crunching I did
    See, the aftermath that I found out became the justice for sin
    Just formed a new question, so I'm asking why...
    ....ALL we are is dust in the wind

    *Italics from the song "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas*


    First topical Battle in SS


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    Best Topical Writer: 143

  7. #8977
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Detox
    Posts
    2,158
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Awards OM HOF SS Season Champion
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: Detox Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    Dusk reversed, rise of the fall, sanctity of life dispersed
    Strife rehearsed, cries of the mauled, anxiously wiped this earth
    Great expectations still left with hobbled ambitions
    So fighting nations stay buried under toppled munitions
    Then come to fruition, crafted desolation that's tasteless
    Bibles that are pageless tell tales of the faithless faceless
    Days of wasteless prayers, on hold to let roam the demonology
    Ratifying the correlation of blackened skies of commonality
    Simple vitality of mindless critters feeding on husks of souls
    Rendering timeless jitters, enable fluster's controls
    Boldly attack and attain sacred vows, undermining futile comebacks
    I stand in the mist wondering where's the sun at....



    In the jist of once was populated, manifesto propergated
    I've travel over lands of gravel, the "Savior Nominated"
    Brought to this juncture to puncture through the devil's skin
    With this infected pen rewriting, inviting an unherald win
    I bask within the darkness, stalking the second nature
    As if this bent reality born from a diabolical maker
    Facing choices to evade or dissipate pain through lethal magic
    I crawl to intuition's apex through a slew of fecal maggots.....

    Experimental wildlife play within the confines
    Somehow Mother Earth and Father Forge have combined
    Situation's bleak, mankind will never rule this pleasantly
    My inner creed bleed for an integrated solution, aggressively....

    Danger arose and became a new environment, I'm cautious
    Distilled vents spews polluted gastric cryogenics, I'm nauseous
    Arms for twisted metal with shards of metallic human remains
    Maimed ideas of the powerful, ethnological infusion refrains
    Calling Hades to perform her purgatorious rhythmic chants
    Inglorious hazards bond me, mimic rhetorical recants
    Am I lost the the hope that I was armed for success
    Pawned from regress, mind loses focus from cranial incest
    Neolithic nanites runs rampant, flesh wither from poison
    Revising my infrastructure, new prime directives I'm avoiding
    To the point that sudden shut down blankets the scene
    Containing the lean chance of revolting, reclaiming redeemed
    But I fall victim to the superior campaign, lost the bid for righteousness
    The "Nominated Saviors" journey was at best a deathwish at all likeliness....

    Last edited by 143; May 12th, 2011 at 07:15 PM



    Best Topical Writer: 143

    Blog this Post
    May 15th, 2011, 10:42 PM #5
    Brandon Cee
    Brandon Cee is offline
    I'm On Everything
    Brandon Cee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    California
    Age
    30
    Posts
    20,220
    Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards
    25+ Wins

    Accomplishment
    Legendary Song
    4x OM HOF
    Re: 143 (0-0) vs. Brandon Cee (0-0)

    http://i51.tinypic.com/n15xr5.png

    Dust In The Wind
    by Brandon Cee

    I close my eyes
    Only for a moment and the moment's gone
    All my dreams
    Pass before my eyes with curiosity

    Destiny created my path, I think the whirlwind wasn't fair to me
    Cause the cure was bittersweet as my lungs limited the air I breathe
    For those of you who care to see, what I'm finding embarassing
    I'm different which makes a difference when others try and compare to me
    But I'm scared to bleed, darkness has this stare and it buries deep
    Until my soul becomes an epitaph where death begins impaling sleep
    I could barely weep, this prison became a lacquered moment
    And that atonement hit as I stood face-to-face with a masked opponent
    Retracted notion, I never second guess cause I have to know it
    So if tomorrow finds forever, I've been living in an absent motion
    Every laugh is dormant, my hollow body puts the demons to bed
    But FEAR is a 4-letter word like HELL; both of which I equally dread

    Same old song
    Just a drop of water in an endless sea
    All we do
    Crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see

    If this is normal, I'd prefer alternate courses on the same route
    Cause shame clouds my heart from everything that explains doubt
    And I got to find the answers, it's not a test to exchange clout
    I need to find my ground before my balance gives and it wears out
    Grinding gears at the expense of wrath can collapse buildings
    Work for no progress - that's why heaven is capped by a glass ceiling
    It's a feeling and I put too much time in a bruised reflection
    I can handle a rough road, but fate would have me lose direction
    Skewed connections, broken promises, used impressions
    These are my life stories - I'm sorry if any of you have read them
    See, that's how it goes, the cons always follow the prose
    But if truth is relative, it's wrong to think that God only knows

    Now don't hang on
    Nothing lasts forever, but the Earth and Sky
    It slips away
    And all your money won't another minute buy

    This is a fight with myself in a form that I've tried to despise
    But I can't take my vision unless the dream resides in my eyes
    Let's divide - a church and a state...a birth and a date
    And turn this hate into a trial where I'll be burned at the stake
    I'm determined to make amends without further debate
    So watch me murder the jury who put these words on my plate
    Cause if this is food for thought, then I'm hungry again
    Flesh torn, my pallete's worn out from all the crunching I did
    See, the aftermath that I found out became the justice for sin
    Just formed a new question, so I'm asking why...
    ....ALL we are is dust in the wind

    *Italics from the song "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas*


    First topical Battle in SS
    you are one of the most underrated battlers in topical leagues
    #lifeafterrapbattles

  8. #8978
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,930
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: Detox Unit

    Sup internet family hope it's all good
    infektedpenz


  9. #8979
    Reload KnowP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    35
    Posts
    19,095
    Battle Record
    277-128
    Blog Entries
    1
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins
    Accomplishments (9)
    2x FL Champion
    2x 1-2 Champion
    3x Cypher Winner
    Written of the Month
    Golden Glove Champion

    Re: Detox Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    you are one of the most underrated battlers in topical leagues
    Filthy

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by trajik View Post
    Sup internet family hope it's all good
    Yooo

  10. #8980
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Detox
    Posts
    2,158
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Awards OM HOF SS Season Champion
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: Detox Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Filthy

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yooo
    whats good man... nice to see people still trickling through
    #lifeafterrapbattles

  11. #8981
    Reload KnowP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    35
    Posts
    19,095
    Battle Record
    277-128
    Blog Entries
    1
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins
    Accomplishments (9)
    2x FL Champion
    2x 1-2 Champion
    3x Cypher Winner
    Written of the Month
    Golden Glove Champion

    Re: Detox Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    whats good man... nice to see people still trickling through
    Same old. Training and building my business. Mad busy which is a great thing. What about you?

  12. #8982
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,930
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: Detox Unit

    i wish i was busy. i been working part time since being laid off from one of my jobs in december.

    recently decided to get back on the ADHD medication i got off about 8 years ago. today is day 5, i think it's helping a little it's supposed to build up and i should feel it in 3 weeks.

    been stagnant in writing and rapping for so fucking long i've made myself write and record some phone verses recently.

    in the last few weeks:
    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/trajik-tjk/found-2-verses[/sc]

    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/trajik-tjk/still-6[/sc]

    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/trajik-tjk/composer-1[/sc]

    back in december when i tried to start getting active again:
    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/trajik-tjk/never-an-optimist[/sc]

    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/trajik-tjk/mentallymyenergy[/sc]

    if you dudes and gal are bored enough to give them a listen
    infektedpenz


  13. #8983
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Detox
    Posts
    2,158
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Awards OM HOF SS Season Champion
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: Detox Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Same old. Training and building my business. Mad busy which is a great thing. What about you?
    im good man.

    been doing more home renovations, so that and work eats up most of my time these days.

    i bought a new boat and havent even been able to get out on the water enough yet to get its 20 hour break in haha
    #lifeafterrapbattles

  14. #8984
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Detox
    Posts
    2,158
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Awards OM HOF SS Season Champion
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: Detox Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by trajik View Post
    i wish i was busy. i been working part time since being laid off from one of my jobs in december.

    recently decided to get back on the ADHD medication i got off about 8 years ago. today is day 5, i think it's helping a little it's supposed to build up and i should feel it in 3 weeks.

    been stagnant in writing and rapping for so fucking long i've made myself write and record some phone verses recently.

    in the last few weeks:
    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/trajik-tjk/found-2-verses[/sc]

    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/trajik-tjk/still-6[/sc]

    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/trajik-tjk/composer-1[/sc]

    back in december when i tried to start getting active again:
    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/trajik-tjk/never-an-optimist[/sc]

    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/trajik-tjk/mentallymyenergy[/sc]

    if you dudes and gal are bored enough to give them a listen
    I listened to the first 4. .

    Composer 1-

    I'm a sucker for a good piano beat... lyrics are really good. At "intricacies woven through the fabrics" the multis really pick up and then take off. . but you was always a good writer. . so i was expecting the verse to be nice. . "be heard be loud like florescent t-shirts" line was dope. . .

    Still 6 - I really like this beat. That sample is haunting. . dig that ish. . its funny, you struggle with the same shit i do. in all honesty, my brain tells me im done with this hobby and i want to walk away from it. . but i have this stupid fucking drive to 'create'. it dont pullme 100% back in, but it keeps me straddling that line were i take a lot of time off from doing music, but always come back around to doing it at some point . . . track is short, but i relate to it for reals

    Found -

    dude talking bout turning 30 hahah. . . wait til ur 40 bruh lol. . "how'd i go a decade and i've recorded no songs" . . . again, this internal struggle with holding onto the passion to create music is a common theme (with both of us) . . . i like the guitar on this beat. its pretty chill. . second verse is some real shit. . it highlights one difference between us, is that i at least never had intentions on being successful in music. .so the fact im not (or ever attempted) is no chip on my shoulder. but yea man, i can appreciate the self disappointment in not reaching such goal but hey man. . music is hard to master and find success in. you are in the company of many who have yet to reach that plateau, just remember, its not out of reach. . its all hinged on how much you really want it.

    Never an Optimist -

    another self introspective joint. . i can tell that music serves as a great release for you man. didnt like the beat much on this one, but again. .the lyrics stand out on their own.

    if your seeking critique for improvement, i think there is mainly 2 areas to focus on

    a) and i could be wrong here, but are you taking lyrics you wrote down THEN trying to find a beat to match them too? you DO struggle with finding your place on the beat. but it sounds like you are taking lyrics off a sheet of paper and trying to force them into that pocket. if thats the case, i would recommend you actually write along with the beat. then when you spit the actual vocals, they will fit in the pocket

    b) your production is still rough lol. i can actually hear you mouse clicking to start your recording and some background noise. take the time to clean all that up and research how to equalize those unwanted harmonics from your vocals. im far from a good producer or anything, this is shit i struggle with too. but i have realized over the years that taking your time on the mix downs really elevates the overall sounds of the tracks. its better to take your time on the master mix then just rushing to post it. .

    heres a few of my latest tracks . . . im learning much more as i go, so you can probably hear the progression in my mixes as you listen from oldest to newest haha. .








    This ones an older Dagel diss. Dont think i ever posted it on this site haha



    #lifeafterrapbattles

  15. #8985
    Reload KnowP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    35
    Posts
    19,095
    Battle Record
    277-128
    Blog Entries
    1
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins
    Accomplishments (9)
    2x FL Champion
    2x 1-2 Champion
    3x Cypher Winner
    Written of the Month
    Golden Glove Champion

    Re: Detox Unit

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    im good man.

    been doing more home renovations, so that and work eats up most of my time these days.

    i bought a new boat and havent even been able to get out on the water enough yet to get its 20 hour break in haha
    Dead at 20hr! That's what's up though. Stay productive. You got boat money so you don't something right.

Similar Threads

  1. Game reps G Unit while G Unit laughs@him
    By Tebo in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2010, 03:59 AM
  2. (VIDEO) Young Buck Disses G-Unit (F*ck G-unit)
    By KWayz in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: June 17th, 2008, 10:12 PM
  3. Game-Ghost Unit (G-unit diss)
    By Kraven Moorhead in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: November 11th, 2005, 08:32 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: September 6th, 2005, 09:48 AM
  5. Detox?
    By RapidFire in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: January 5th, 2004, 07:05 PM

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •