User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Your hero is drunk.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Re: Your hero is drunk.

When I was a butcher, I'd drink a little bit before work. I'd sometimes take a bowl packing or two as well. One time I was absolutely obliterated and I got a call to come in on a day off. I barely had any idea of what I was doing that day. Thank fuck I was working in the back and wasn't pulling a deli shift that day. That was way back during my irresponsible stage.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    When I was a butcher, I'd drink a little bit before work. I'd sometimes take a bowl packing or two as well. One time I was absolutely obliterated and I got a call to come in on a day off. I barely had any idea of what I was doing that day. Thank fuck I was working in the back and wasn't pulling a deli shift that day. That was way back during my irresponsible stage.
    i worked in a produce department like 6 or 7 years ago....
    and at the same time i sold mushrooms to everyone that worked there....i also liked to eat them now and then myself...well one day, i was tired as FUCK....so i was gonna buy an oxycontin to make me all hyper and shit and get me through the day without it sucking fat dicks...couldnt find one...couldnt find percs...
    so i decided to eat just enough mushrooms to give me that energy boost you get from hallucinogens without all the laughing and shit...
    well...the pieces i ate were apparently drenched in psilocybin...cuz i started trippin my balls off...and it was during a huge busy ass "10 for 10" sale..dunno if stores do that near u but...its basically free for all grocery snatching by a store full of people 24/7 from open to close...

that was one of the hardest days of my life to get through....but...even though i was laughing at customers for no reason and looking at the pile of green peppers like it was going to explode....nobody noticed, and i didnt get fired...woot!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I miss MUSHROOMS!

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    and at the same time i sold mushrooms to everyone that worked there....i also liked to eat them now and then myself...well one day, i was tired as FUCK....so i was gonna buy an oxycontin to make me all hyper and shit and get me through the day without it sucking fat dicks...couldnt find one...couldnt find percs...
    so i decided to eat just enough mushrooms to give me that energy boost you get from hallucinogens without all the laughing and shit...
    well...the pieces i ate were apparently drenched in psilocybin...cuz i started trippin my balls off...and it was during a huge busy ass "10 for 10" sale..dunno if stores do that near u but...its basically free for all grocery snatching by a store full of people 24/7 from open to close...

that was one of the hardest days of my life to get through....but...even though i was laughing at customers for no reason and looking at the pile of green peppers like it was going to explode....nobody noticed, and i didnt get fired...woot!
    That sounds like an adventure. Reminds me of the deli shift that I did on Super Bowl Sunday way back then while completely baked. I mean that point where things were slowing down. A supervisor was there that day and I think he knew I wasn't quite there... but nothing bad came from it. I hated getting deli shifts, it drove me to drink and get high. Me and some dude from seafood would sync our lunchbreaks to roast a bit.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Any food service industry the employees get high. That's a fact.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

It's a depressing industry.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

And there's a lot of gay ppl. And everyone in restaurants have ear gauges.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Ear gauges are as gay as wearing a t-shirt with an image of two dudes pounding... and the receiver is the person wearing the t-shirt.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I just don't get it.

I'm really into tattoos but the peircings just ain't me.

I pierced my ears one time and its only cuz my daughter wouldn't do it lessen I did. I got em, took the studs out and put some jump man jordan earings in for like a week then took em out forever.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
    You know I will always target eKNOWrmous Pig because he's a fucking snitch.

Never in my life have I ever dealt with a snitch, unless it was this dumb 18 year old broad I fucked a couple years ago who tried to accuse me of "having my way with her" just because I told her we couldn't date.

Bitch, you let me hit on the first date and now you want to date? kind of logic is that?

So yes, I don't care who tells me that it's getting old, but I will continue to attack him until he's carried away on a helicopter because he got stuck to the couch.

And the only reason he called 911 was because he couldn't reach the 6 bowls of different chips sitting on his lap.

he'a fucking peon snitch

and until the day he apologizes for snitching, I will stop.

FUCKING HOG KNOWN PIG!!

You scum!!

Don't make me fuck your ugly wife just because.

And the only reason I want to do it it's because I want one of your kids to walk in on us...

and your kids call you crying that "Momma loves wrestling with Mexicans"

I'll figure four that hoe!!
    This was one of the most underrated funny lines ever in site history.

6 years and a few days later, I had to revive this. It was perhaps his masterpiece.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post

While at it, bringing this one back too.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree