User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does Falco loves other men's BEEFS?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falco loves other men's BEEFS

4 100.00%
  • I don't think he does.

0 0%
  • I'm indecisive and will say why in a post.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: The Great Father's Courtroom

*Obligatory title brag* Dox Phonic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3

Re: The Great Father's Courtroom

What the fuck is going on...
    RB is turning into reddit.

This is some cosplay type shit.
    [YOUTUBE]ncScMJG2Ejg[/YOUTUBE]
    DEUCE KICKS - UNDERTOW

Dear Lord we make good music...

Battle Record
    0-2

Ironically interesting and I missed this post (I was done recovering from the 3 bangs and my rental getting written off by Nov 5 but went into mental the next day because my step father put my mattress over my window when moving me out my apt and I got scared and ran and stole my moms car and ran to police). So technically I was out Nov 6. Surprised I didn’t see this... Back in September or October (same week of the 3 bangs) I woke up happy and singing and was coming down the elevator of my building that I lived in with this loser - it only took 2 weeks to see he was not for me. But anyways as soon as the elevator opened him and his mother was with police in the lobby and said I wrote a suicide note on my computer - I said what the fuck, I didn’t, he didn’t even come home last night - and for real - I didn’t - they were lying but because I’m crazy I have no credibility so they didn’t even have to prove it and I get taken to mental for observation over night - I believe it was the next day or maybe the next that he had me drop off his boy around the corner to an empty office parking lot where the muffled 3 bangs came when I was already in crazy/dream/or death world. Cause in the days after I was watching him pray in our apartment saying “I don’t really like Mary but” and boom I was in the hospital again seconds later and I’m pretty sure he didn’t see me and I might’ve been a ghost. SO hence the infamous picture when I got out the hospital 5 weeks later (I assume cause I just lost 5 weeks) the pic was taken while I was mentally saying “boy im a fucking kill you” (which I will now post to my profile) in my own case I would’ve posted if I read this back then of evidence 1. SOOO I do remember a split second the night before they lied and put me in mental of waking up and grabbing someone’s hand saying finally and passed out. I remember being woke up to take a bite of food my company cooked and a pic of me dressed - but honestly I only have those 3 second memories of the entire night BESIDES being outside smoking waiting for my old friend to drop off 2 packs of cigs. The picture sparked my memory (remember, I was put in mental based off a lie the next day and I believe it was the same Time I woke up and couldn’t even figure out how to dial the phone to call the 212 number next to my bed) then my ex was there to pick me up (I will post that pic of the most amazing night cause I have my own trial not to steal your idea.

In closing statement: I was in the hospital - I didn’t write it but yes that was my account
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Addendum 1: did I mention the 3 scars all with in inches of my vagina after coming back home to my moms 5 weeks later after hearing 3 muffled bangs. And I say 3 bangs to be completely honest - I don’t remember talking to police or much of the hospital or anyone mentioning being shot but me and my parent don’t correct me... but that can also be because I’m crazy and sometimes they just watch me ramble and don’t really ever chime in. I asked if it was a car accident and my mom said no but she did not say what it is and when they called me to say the rental was written off not to worry I just hung up confused like why? And forgot to ask. It would’ve been much easier to ask then it is to walk in the police station to ask if I was shot cause I know who did it. They would just locked me up in mental observation if I do (cause most people would know and remember being shot) and I’m not risking that again. I DESPISE MENTAL!

Addendum 2: freaking out at the gyno after coming home after the 5 weeks in the hospital and getting nervous when he came in the room clapping saying he’s been waiting for this appt. I rememger then being in his office thinking maybe he will be the dr to deliver my baby assuming they told me I could still have kids cause honestly for the first time in my life my period is regular and comes like clock work now. But I didn’t get my period for 6 months and the first few months I’d be crying when my right side ovulated the pain hurt so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Addendum 3: I remember in the ambulance the cop saying to the EMT “she fell out the car saying me? Shoe?” Trying not to laugh. I didn’t realize he was talking about me

- - - Updated - - -

Exhibit 2: read my piece take my breath away

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait... you can’t read that piece - one of many the administrators deleted or locked up

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait... you can’t read that piece - one of many the administrators deleted or locked up
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

What in the fuck does any of that have to do with this thread?

Battle Record
    0-2

Sorry... I thought the post was from 2014 not 2004. @great_Lord_dad
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Hey, thanks for coming out and saying all that stuff, @A Disciple

Battle Record
    0-2

LoL...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I don’t know and can’t see what was written from my account at 9:27am but I can confirm that L will confirm it wasn’t me... I was on my way to get him at that time. What was said? And why some admin stay fucking with me and my head?

- - - Updated - - -

What did she do that she’s trying so hard to get out of any way?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you imagine living your life like that? Playing games, fucking with peoples head, telling lies over lies rather than just manning up and owning shit! I’m the last one that understands what the fuck is going on but nah you not gonna sit there and try to post as me as usual too... as so... you know I beat up boys right... but I’m trying to do better so I’m a let it slide... like... why writing such an issue now too? I feel like I’m always dealing with an unstable bitch yet I’m the one labeled crazy. NIGHTMARE OVER (case closed)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919