User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 48

Thread: Dia and Spart

Battle Record
    12-8

Dia and Spart

Both of you ninnies need to stop cluttering every god damn thread in the lounge with your bickering. I'm sick of scrolling through every thread only to see that it eventually breaks down into you two, or Dia and any other member on this site bitching back and forth about fucking nothing.

Consolidate your bullshit to PM.

*shots fired*

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: Dia and Spart

thatttt is why i have stopped posting in here

more dia then spart when i view shit,, but either way its why i been posting less

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

If it wasn't for them 2, this section wouldn't be as active as it is. All thou majority of there posts are irrelevant, IMO. Lol

Battle Record
    0-3

Dia is a cold sore on the lips of RB.
    ZOMBiE

Stranger

like where the only people that do it.

also spart feeds my posts.. thanks buddy.

also if you dont like it u know where the ignore button is.
    Last edited by Stranger; February 17th, 2014 at 03:47 PM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Fuck the ignore button. Utilize the ban button, tbh.

Battle Record
    0-3

If I had the power, I wouldn't Ban Dia tbh.

I'd make it to where he can't reply to threads or make any. all he can do is lurk and wish he could post.. more of a torture
    ZOMBiE

Awards SOTW

dia is like that worthless pokemon with no moves in the pokemon games that just keeps attacking you in the wild grass when you just need to get to the next area

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

I just dont reply or respond because he refuses to listen to logic or reason about anything even when he has 15 people trying to tell him the same thing

that shit gets anoyying and feels like im speaking with my 8 year old nephews

on skype i dont mind speaking with em at all tho or aim, actually a smart dude that'll listen to reason..he just isnt that way on the forums

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Obnoxious View Post
    If it wasn't for them 2, this section wouldn't be as active as it is. All thou majority of there posts are irrelevant, IMO. Lol
    Less, actual worthwhile activity > Bickering activity.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    I just dont reply or respond because he refuses to listen to logic or reason about anything even when he has 15 people trying to tell him the same thing

that shit gets anoyying and feels like im speaking with my 8 year old nephews

on skype i dont mind speaking with em at all tho or aim, actually a smart dude that'll listen to reason..he just isnt that way on the forums
    the problem is you can't argue with facts and people troll without knowing the issue, u said u do this about stuff u don't know about lol, and I assume other people are like that to, but what are we talking about, the computer argument?

where you said hard drives where faster than ssds?

bro switch out your hard drive for an SSD and shit will scream, and thats just good sense, nothing to argue about.

most people disagree with me in order to fit in, because they know other people are going to do it just to disagree with me, regardless of what the topic is, I could be saying the sun is purple or some shit.

also skype/aim is more real than forums and I treat it accordingly, but I still am real sometime on forums to, the majority of the people on here can't be real with me, I can point to more than 1 instance of this childish behavior.
    Last edited by Stranger; February 17th, 2014 at 04:27 PM

Battle Record
    0-3

my fist is faster than ur download speed
    ZOMBiE

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical View Post
    my fist is faster than ur download speed
    wait untill I get that google fiber.

my download speed will be faster than my piss.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    the problem is you can't argue with facts and people troll without knowing the issue, u said u do this about stuff u don't know about lol, and I assume other people are like that to, but what are we talking about, the computer argument?

where you said hard drives where faster than ssds?

bro switch out your hard drive for an SSD and shit will scream, and thats just good sense, nothing to argue about.

most people disagree with me in order to fit in, because they know other people are going to do it just to disagree with me, regardless of what the topic is, I could be saying the sun is purple or some shit.

also skype/aim is more real than forums and I treat it accordingly, but I still am real sometime on forums to, the majority of the people on here can't be real with me, I can point to more than 1 instance of this childish behavior.
    WHEN DID i say regular hard drives was faster? i said i dont trust ssd's and dont really think there better long run, its still unable to be told because they havent been around for the long run yet. and i dont think iw as part of that arguement lol

Battle Record
    0-3

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    wait untill I get that google fiber.

my download speed will be faster than my piss.
    I got a god friend who is a fiber splicer for Google, they got him in Kansas City right now, that's the kinda job I want. he's 22 and owns his own house and everything. makes like a grand a week. but he's never home and google has him constantly going state to state until the 5 year contract is up. he's maybe home for a week at the max. but hell, if I got to travel, make that money and not have to spend a dime on travel, id be doing it too
    ZOMBiE