Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 57 of 57

Thread: This guy claims he the best rapper on forums ATM

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: This guy claims he the best rapper on forums ATM

@Toobs

To me, skills = longevity

anybody can yappity yap yap and rap and make a hit once, if you ain't gots no skills you gone fall off like whoa.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    7-1

@Tebo weren't you on this track? This the only version I have
    http://www.pairadyce.com/wp-content/...dda-Stunna.mp3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    12-18

yeah lol

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

I remember battling you tebo. You were horrible on the mic. Not saying i was any better.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by it's Moist View Post
    I remember battling you tebo. You were horrible on the mic. Not saying i was any better.
    lol I suck so bad at battles
    @Toobs @Pair-A-Dyce @it's Moist

4 way battle due sunday
    seriously let's do this for fun
    nobody ever does anything interesting
    let's actually just do this
    I suck & I'll do it

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    lol I suck so bad at battles
    @Toobs @Pair-A-Dyce @it's Moist

4 way battle due sunday
    seriously let's do this for fun
    nobody ever does anything
    let's actually just do this
    I suck & I'll do it
    i dont have a mic man..i could tyr using my gaming headset...i guess i could likely doctor it up to sound pretty decent....dont have any software though, id have to download something..

but im up for it, would be fun...

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i dont have a mic man..i could tyr using my gaming headset...i guess i could likely doctor it up to sound pretty decent....dont have any software though, id have to download something..

but im up for it, would be fun...
    would be the most random 4 ppl in this battle I swear

Battle Record
    7-1

My mic is always plugged in, if y'all drop I'll respond, guaranteed haha

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

I just noticed you called me out. Its on @Tebo . I got some beats i ripped that i want to flow over. Ima need to get my mic picking up sound tho. some settings might be bugged or something. Last time i tried to use it toobs couldn't hear me. Im sure it'll work, steam was just being lame.

Prepair for whackness, cooming soon, at a speaker near you.

ill be dropping the off topic hotness stopping the
    nations to start rocking ta the guy who aint floppin.
    chiki chiki ahh fresh. ah yes, blessed with the fresh rhymes.
    aint spilling my best you know i'll save them for next time.
    pz
    Last edited by Oxymoron; March 23rd, 2014 at 04:48 AM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    see thats what i've been trying to stress through my last two posts...
    this thread is about forum rappers...the net crowd...
    its a whole different ball game when youre bringing a career and labels and such into the equation....you need to be marketable, have money, have a team behind you etc., etc...all the things you mentioned...

but on this forum shit, selling records is not what equals talent.....when it comes to this forum/internet shit, rap is easy....
    to make a career out of it, not so easy....and also keep in mind, im not someone who indulges much in the music people make careers out of...i honestly like some of these internet dudes music much more so than almost anything i can walk in a store and buy nowadays...

to make an impressive track with a respectable display of skill, easy...

the folks who become great at it, are the ones who listen to others...the ones who take that feedback from those who have been doing it longer and apply it to what theyre doing...

the ones who stay wack, are usually those who got a big head about it and dont listen to shit...they already feel theyve hit that level, and they dont need to progress...so they stay wack...
    if youre willing to come at it humbly, take advice and criticism no matter what form it comes in and try to advance your craft instead of trying to be the best...then youre going to become nice with it, regardless of who you are....unless theres some physical limitation to what you can do...

take Tebo for example.,..that dude sounded like Cartman rapping...hes from the middle of nowhere in Canada...but yet hes advanced his craft to a point to where he can sound urban, and make a good sounding song that folks can give him his props for...hes made a HUGE transition and hes at a point now where on this foprum scene he could be considered 'good' at the shit...

that guy AlphaMetric...this man has dyspraxia... that some shit you really shouldnt even be trying to rap if you have...the man was like the cookie monster on heroin with a dick in his mouth..thats how he sounded when i first heard him....and now, hes been pushin and pushin, and hes at a point here he can stay on beat, has a lil rhythm to him and such now...and i feel that even though he has dyspraxia and all the problems he has with it, if he keeps pushing, he could be dope as hell....

Wez Niles... that dude is a fucking douchenozzle and a half...cant stand him, would love to slap him in the mouth...but, way back when, his shit was half assed as hell, and while he thought he was rapping and shit..it was more like spoken word....but hes now at a point where he can hang with folks like Loose Logic on a track...and its all because he dedicated himself and practiced..
    this dude is a rich kid, grew up living in a guest wing of his father house...he talks like he came straight out revenge of the nerds, and im guessing was born with the rhythm of stephen hawkings...
    but now, the dude is nice as fuck with it....

at the core of it all, rap is just talking with rhythm, man...of course theres a lot more to it...but thats the basic fundamental action you do when rapping...and thats not something thats THAT hard to accomplish....sure, it takes some longer than others...but if you have the want, then you can mold yourself into it...
    RIP Hawkings though!!!!!! Logic is dope though.
    Yeah (this is Wêz Nílez). Hes right, I was pretty bad starting out. But really you can improve on any hobby
    or skill if you practice!!!!!!!
    Toòb was pretty dope back in the day, I hate seeing wasted potential, Hes a nice guy though
    Last edited by Hefe Heetroc; April 7th, 2018 at 01:44 PM

Anyone can improve at something; if they put in the effort and are genuinely passionate about it. The level you are able to improve; is totally dependant on the time you invest

Diaaaaaa the bestttt

Originally Posted by Dia
    I wish you aids.