User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: CHAMP WK 12: 一四三(7-2) vs. Dia(5-1) [143 Wins]

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Exclamation CHAMP WK 12: 一四三(7-2) vs. Dia(5-1) [143 Wins]

http://imageshack.com/a/img513/6682/ye6d.png
    CHAMP MATCH,
    WINNER REMAINS/BECOMES THE HW CHAMPION OF THE SS LEAGUE!

@一四三 @Dia

Pick 1 Topic from the list & create a verse from it
    Topic list is here, http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Week-12-Topics

Check ins due on Thursday by 11:59PM
    Verses are due on Saturday by 11:59PM
    Voting ends on Monday by 11:59PM
    New matches are set up on Tuesday's Morning(Before Noon)
    (All times run on Pacific Time)

Please be conscience of the full list of rules
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...642/index.html

5 Votes are required this week.
    3 Regular battles, 1 Contenders battle, 1 Champ
    Every regular missing vote results in a -1 vote for each battle on your next SS League battle. Every Contenders & Champ missing vote results in a -2 vote for each battle on your next SS League battle.

P.S: Recognition will be given to VOTW(Verse of The Week)

Goodluck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Re: CHAMP WK 12: 一四三(7-2) vs. Dia(5-1)

check your reality

Stranger

check lol

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

I wish I could remember....
    Like auburn Septembers, smoked embers and cocoa
    Or “Timbers” from locals in the middle of December
    With my Hawaiian girlfriend dining on loco moco.......

But I can't with the scantily clad memory banks
    Victim of a path where I lie in security tanks
    Giving my usery thanks, a world in a digital prison
    Fidgeting the critical mass, my past became fictional
    The cynical watchers dissect my soul with clinical incision
    My physical presence.... mythical and criminal

I've become an enigma, stigmatic to the government
    Acting lactic to my freedom, breathing is a covenant
    Survival is a wonderment, they siphon my psychotics
    The plundering of mindscapes achieved in biotics

Tortuous, they show what's an armistice's harmfulness
    Implanting reactives in my cartilage, core of my power
    Falling to the arsonist who gather dreams deferred
    Blackening pain plays hard as it transforms barbiturates
    Commands in heightened light, I glow, the skin devours
    Earning forcefulness every hour that defiance's incurred

In the mist I hear the words my mother use to soothe
    Slothing the sleuth of truth of the fact that I will die....

Then those days would return, mentally floating objects
    Effecting conceptual notions dwelling in our complex
    She smiles like my last days had already played out
    My gift lays doubt to the normality it seeks as a way out
    Even the barcode rides as a mark of the beast to track
    On this world of earthquakes, our bond, it cease to crack
    Until gestured attacks pulls the cords lighting Eden
    She whisper remembrance through her measured breathing
    That evening, I am the threat that science warned man
    After a psionic blast level 20 miles of land....

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...rt-d4cs523.jpg

But this prison of present tense has nothing to these dreams
    Not even neuroceptors can careen the images synapses' scream
    They can clean my body from the gift, a curse made in tinkering
    Instead of becoming a key to man, I'm an asshole they fingering
    Spending 30 years, prodded, the barcode withered from heat
    Feeling like stories of glory days where man ate meat
    The process, the same, man knows not what they unlock
    An insurrection surges, poising for the right spot to uncock

That time comes in the form of inexperience
    Letting a vetless offering lost in a precarious position
    Nefarious actions frees binds, his life, inconvenience
    Psionic waves vibrate free guards from their ammunition
    Destroying passage ways and private quarters, my wrath
    Imploding control towers, shower sentries with large glass
    Psycho links asking “Who's in command?”
    Pieces of answers gathered after they head and body disband
    Rage, “For my mother!” rings as wall clears a way
    Power with fear in a fray either kill or made those evade
    The town goes black as ion blue flash dance with the stars
    Townspeople pray as if it was God who got scarred.......

Arriving at the door where the man behind my plan reside
    The tortuous lashes cashed is the order that he'll have
    Doors fly, the guards' hide is now seen from the inside
    A psionic blast remove the helmet of the face it masks
    This transgression will be avenged, rescinding all, glad
    As I turn to face my oppressor, I feathered a word.....”Dad”

Stranger

@一四三 if i don't drop at exactly 11:59 i need a few hours ext, will be posted before i go to bed tho.

Stranger

i'm posting in a few hours @143 i was thinking sunday.

Stranger

better

beating heart

the wire-frame of a beating heart, requires the constraints and dreams of art.
    complaints that keeps us apart, those complacent shades... beneath the dark.
    the keys to start, love is the cardio... and it’s the hate that really leaves a mark.
    you pierced my blood pressure, that’s enough leverage, and a reason to part.
    hard to act depressed, you target... axe to flesh, them scars attack my chest.
    a party that we impressed, cant believe u ended up causing my cardiac arrest.
    harsh we have to rest, toss emotions n the garbage, n the trash we have regrets.
    in rehab from avid threats, a dark future, does a heart-beat if its stabbed to death?
    you’re the mark of the best,.. a “666” tattoo to show the world your life is a gimmick.
    you think you’re enticing my interest, if you're the reason, i’m always fighting my limit.
    you're a leech in the heart that still beats, attaching to the valves to tighten ur grip in.
    I caught you twice in your mischiefs,you brought a knife.. ur favorite device to hit with.
    stake in my heart like i’m dracula,.. if I was a vampire I would’ve already bit yah kneck.
    you just, lit the camp-fire with the heat from my burning heart, you must live too wreck.
    you’d rather be on receiving end of my cryptic threats, than to bow down an give respect.
    continuous pulse despite your constant abuse, it’ll take more to kill me then drifted depths
    how can one person out-number a grown man, with odds that are big enough to gamble.
    crushed an then canceled, heart still beating in the skeleton that I dug up from the mantle.
    then she released her grip, un-clenched fists, as the hearts pus turns to dust on the candle.
    you break down, and murder us,... like your scam in the first place wasn’t enough to handle.
    all you can see is the blemished images,... and to you that’s gifted art that your eyes scan.
    when this would all be over quicker.. and painless for my heart if you ripped it apart by hand.
    stomp… stomp… stomp that’s the sound of my heart pounding,... after the scar’s... I stand.
    still gullible, you reach for it again,.... it reaches back, u knew from the start that was my plan.
    broken heart, that's flooded with aneurysms, its cramped, when your missing the noah’s ark.
    a grim picture that was saved and shattered, battered, you started to quote this hopeless art.
    this’s a case when your soul departs, and u start to focus on the end, waitin for the open arch.
    give the defibrillator another charge,... but the heart can’t feel it, it’s simply just a frozen spark.
    unnecessary compressions,.... if it still beats, I still beat her, despite my various confessions.
    but our area of connections would keep us together as a family as we carry on with traditions.
    buried from our addiction,... our past is forbidden, so this tension would scare any admission.
    prepared for any mission, that involves a victory in the end, we can declare it by submission.
    impaired by intentions, as we draw closer to a resting point, and the final beat that grows near.
    knowing that road’s clear, will drive us insane,.... that last stomp, is something we both fear.
    as soon as that stomp is replace by a loud pop,... we’ll hold hands and wait for the cloud drop.
    this bitter ending is amongst us, as the crowd flocks,... this relationship, makes it’s foul stop.
    this connection was better than most,.... I’ve seen better die, and they had a lesser impact.
    tried to address her the facts, but who were compared to, might’ve been the stressor in that.
    I stayed right by her stretcher, in fact.. our history is starting to look like its never been black.
    that’s what we do, and I LOVE IT,... an soon as she takes her last smoke, I’ll treasure the ash.
    I love the complication’s we endured, in the end, you where medication that keep me moving.
    the rhythm we were on was intoxicating, it compensated,.... when my heart was beating to it.
    turning them problem pages indeed was useless, it was ruthless when I was readin through em.
    instead of a wire-frame for a beating heart, we would of succeeded, all we needed was a blueprint.
    but if I still find a beat after all the triggering emotions, then you have to admit it was all for best.
    esp if through all regrets, i’m still here.. after you took that knife, and stuck it in my raw flesh.
    could’ve predicted it and saw death, our predicament was an equation, didn’t have to solve for x.
    still capturing her apparitions...in her death she’s still putting me through hell and sad conditions.
    it was counter productive, a louder concussion,..... come to think of it, it was a bad tradition.
    a masked rendition would soon take over, and my heart would break closer to its last restriction.
    Last edited by OG Maestro; April 16th, 2014 at 03:12 AM

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: CHAMP WK 12: 一四三(7-2) vs. Dia(5-1) *Open for Votes*

Ok well in my opinion Dia has this not just so much because what he put forth lyrically, just cause 143 was weaker then usual and dia changed his style up and was able to match 143 on his level.... I think he should get it for coming in, stealing a style, and making it his own. I mean if the tables were turned could 143 go dias style and perfect just the same - me personally, I don't think he can.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Rhythm - Very close. 143. Lines were more condensed and flowing to the teat.

Rhyming - Dia, he deserves it. If I could sit here and sift through all his rhymes, I would. Cause the dude wrote a HELL of a verse.

Emotion - Both people usually bore me but dazzle my eyes with penmanship that is excellent. Dia edged this out with more emotionally invested wording. Even if it was a mouthful to get out.

Storytelling - Tie. I honestly can't weigh out who told a better story when they both did their thing in different ways.

Signifying - Tie, I can't sit here and say I see every single lit element and one has more. And if Dia has more, his lines are long as fuck so he had room for those lit elements.

[U]Creativity[/U] - 143, I enjoyed his change of pace. How he handled writing his verse this time around was professional and a bit more entertaining. With better wording the creativity flowed out and translated to the reader better, too.

Vote: 143

Thanks for showing up gentleman. This battle was very very dope but I think it comes down to preference.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46

On a 2-1 vote, 143 Wins

Closed.
    Last edited by OG Maestro; April 23rd, 2014 at 07:29 PM