User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 90 of 90

Thread: titanfall

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: titanfall

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    No I was comparing it to destiny actually lol. They both follow the same idea but im hoping destiny doesn't make the same mistakes as a defiance.. a good fps mmo that ive found for pc is Firefall though.. its ftp but its got awesome graphics and gameplay.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    oh oh my bad..

misunderstood...i thought you were saying that Defiance was an attempt to broaden the FPS genre but failed...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

man i had all the ninja turtle shit when I was little, I even had the van that shoots out pizzas lol.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

^nigga you gay.
    カミノコトバ

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Having the TMNT van that shoots out the pizzas is hetero as hell.

Battle Record
    0-2

^nigga you gay.
    im afraid im going to have to be gay too then....ninja turtles was my shit...

although i didnt have the van....or any of the vehicles...i had a shitload of the action figures...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post

although i didnt have the van....or any of the vehicles...i had a shitload of the action figures...
    You remember the ones that transformed into stuff like trucks and other vehicles?! I remember one turned into a fire truck and shredder turned into some burrowing machine with a drill.

Stranger

i bet you didn't have the zip lines, i cut my eye on those shits.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    You remember the ones that transformed into stuff like trucks and other vehicles?! I remember one turned into a fire truck and shredder turned into some burrowing machine with a drill.
    vaguely i think...

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    i bet you didn't have the zip lines, i cut my eye on those shits.
    actually...i remember some ziplines...but i dont remember if it was ninja turtles or not...
    i do remember in particular rigging some gi joes up on some ziplines...

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Those were the funnest. Yes, I said funnest... don't summon @Oink Bot about it.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Lmao nahh I just couldnt afford none of that shit as a kid.. just hating smh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    カミノコトバ

Stranger

i rigged some up to on the porch then I got grounded then i got some for christmas that i could hang up for real.

Battle Record
    7-1

greatest NES game ever hands down:

[youtube]G_gEtc4rAqU[/youtube]

its actually the first open world game i can think of....it's like an oldschool grand theft auto without the driving...
    @Wordz AhGod.

f'n A, me and my brother used to spend literally hours playing River City Ransom. The AI in that game was truly ahead of it's time because you could never tell if the gangs would be passive or come at you (the lower ranking ones at least). Plus it was cool how you could go back and forth and level up.

We even hooked the Game Genie up to it and put in random codes and unlocked some crazy stuff but that was the only game were we found you could really play around with the Game Genie and tweek the game. I think we unlocked 0 gravity, slowed speed, ability to move at lightning speed so you ended up runnin into the wall and knocking yourself out, making all the gangs disappear, and of course max money and stats. Hands-down to me the greatest game ever.

Leave me alone

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Dishonored was an awesome game tho.. played it on the PC and loved it, never understood why it didn't get any bigger then it was in the media.. might be cos it didn't have a multiplayer mode to it smh.. same with Metro Last light.
    cuz it was fucking super short, super short and no multiplayer equals a waste of oney... unless hideo kojima makes it i guess lol

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    cuz it was fucking super short, super short and no multiplayer equals a waste of oney... unless hideo kojima makes it i guess lol
    dishonored is a GREAT game...i think you just came at it expecting something different than it is....

to me its like a spiritual successor to Dark Messiah: Might & Magic....
    which is one of my favorite games of all time...