Showing results 211 to 225 of 233

Thread: Have I Gone Too Far?

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Re: Have I Gone Too Far?

Well.....I am a little parched, but I'm far from thirsty

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Frost View Post

Deny.

@Spartacus

Confirm or Deny

You received anal sex from a fellow inmate while incarcerated, leaving with hollow farts and low self esteem.
    I deny receiving that treatment.... but only receiving.

Confirm or Deny

You get sprung off of every member "gender: f"

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I deny receiving that treatment.... but only receiving.

Confirm or Deny

You get sprung off of every member "gender: f"
    Every? I've seen some females off of here, that have no idea who I u...nvm.

Deny. lol

Confirm or Deny

Your penis is less than 4 inches.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Confirm, from yo mama mouth.

Truth or Dare

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Frost View Post
    Explain what you mean, I might be able to piece it together.
    just that, in general its a pretty nice area...if you were from out of town driving through most parts of Woodlawn you would have no idea that guy walking up the street has a crack pipe in one pocket, a syringe in another, and is so wacked out on PCP that he thinks you're driving a chariot...

theres just a lot of shit that goes down in Woodlawn that you wouldn't expect is all...dudes all unnecessarily G'd up and shit....got a nice area to live in, doing their best to ruin it...

its the same out here though in Glen Burnie...burb thugs falling out the sky...

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    just that, in general its a pretty nice area...if you were from out of town driving through most parts of Woodlawn you would have no idea that guy walking up the street has a crack pipe in one pocket, a syringe in another, and is so wacked out on PCP that he thinks you're driving a chariot...

theres just a lot of shit that goes down in Woodlawn that you wouldn't expect is all...dudes all unnecessarily G'd up and shit....got a nice area to live in, doing their best to ruin it...

its the same out here though in Glen Burnie...burb thugs falling out the sky...
    TRU! FUCKING TRUE!

You preaching a sermon, got damn nigga.

Battle Record
    91-46

Niggas ruined my old neighborhood over near Liberty Road. It's only getting worse.

And wait until that 50 million dollar website + the heavy gambling in the heart of the city begins to extract money from the people and toss it into the wigs' pockets. Gov finna collect checks before leaving the office. Meanwhile niggas pickpocketing to get by.

And somebody said Baltimore is shit. Niggas haven't seen nothing yet.

Not to mention how corrupt the jails are. They push drugs through them and everything. Shit's wild.

Battle Record
    0-2

people who think Baltimore is a soft easy going place just havent heard of Baltimore..

i remember one day mad years ago on another forum, some dude said to me "isn't Baltimore mostly farmland, like a lot of cows and stuff?"....and was dead serious....how are people this stupid...

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

most people don't know about places like baltimore, delaware, pittsburgh, etc.

these are places new yorkers go to sell they work. knew for a while some of those boys farther down ain't nothing to fuck with. but honestly i think everywhere in the united states now has it's rough places.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I used to have a homeboy who would talk about The Wire every time he was about to get into a fight.. dudes started laughing and decided they couldn't fight this man seriously haha.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by montauk View Post
    To confirm a few things, I was in DC for my birthday and with 3 of my best friends of which were all girls. I've known toobs for a minute and nothing has ever been innapropriate, in fact quite the opposite, he's made me laugh when I've been really sick. Has a grasp on realism I can't seem to fathom yet. But I appreciate that. And if i didn't thank you before toobie, though I think i have, thank you. Sucka.

For the record, pharmacy bar is definitely a dive bar to check out if you're in the dc area.

Another person I have a huge respect for on here has been ryan.

Both these boys have been like my brothers. To clear things up altogether. And I'd smoke a bowl with them any day so long as there is pizza 2 feet away o.O

And fat is my brother in florida. Crazy ass mother fucker but you gotta love him, he's a trip.

This site is great for what it is, but I think even though I have trouble understanding it is possible for things to be okay, realistically maybe they will be or maybe they wont. What I mean to say is, this is just a site and life is greater than this. No matter how shitty it might be, it's greater than anything.
    Why you lyin'.. You know you my shawty.

Me you and @Toobs smoking a bowl together would be craaazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Why you lyin'.. You know you my shawty.

Me you and @Toobs smoking a bowl together would be craaazy lol.
    @Fatrick Swayze as well. Although I doubt I'll feel any different about miami..... -__- and toobs may indeed have no choice but to share his m&m ice cream.

Rye when are u doing sc? My next trip may be catskills and ft. Drum upstate
    "you could be as good as the best of them, but as bad as the worst."

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by montauk View Post
    @Fatrick Swayze as well. Although I doubt I'll feel any different about miami..... -__- and toobs may indeed have no choice but to share his m&m ice cream.

Rye when are u doing sc? My next trip may be catskills and ft. Drum upstate
    First week of June I'll be down there. And why would anyone want to go to Ft. Drum? Lolz.

First week of June I'll be down there. And why would anyone want to go to Ft. Drum? Lolz.
    My cousin is there on the base, she's pregnant and her husband is in Afghanistan. So I need to love her up and take care of her for a bit
    "you could be as good as the best of them, but as bad as the worst."

How y'all forget the godam pothead lol