Battle Record
    4-4

Re: LLL Week 4 Chat

LMFAO
    Funnys My Name
    Raps My Game

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

@Dia I never said i had your shit mod on the database I said i have the database and all files from what evre was in the sql and the ftp still. to prove that knuck was admin, iw asnt there n it was him u was debating back and forth with constantly

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    @Dia I never said i had your shit mod on the database I said i have the database and all files from what evre was in the sql and the ftp still. to prove that knuck was admin, iw asnt there n it was him u was debating back and forth with constantly
    if he was i didnt know it, dude I would of told u to fuck off from day one.

I also didn't know any details other than u wasnt there no one told me shit, u dont like ur business on forums and neither do i punk.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Shup faggles?

Stranger

also if its from then u have battles on it, that was set up using the hack.

Stranger

shit mod? u went on for months how dope it is and how better it is than everything else, this is no lie, u once offered me 700 for it lmfao.

Stranger

I got live video battles on that shit now, its going to be an iphone app tho.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Just figure out the blind voting battle hack and the blind battle posting hack.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    this, thats all thats needed tbh.

Battle Record
    51-15

It is. R B would be straight, if it had it, not that it's bad now but it definitely would make the site way more valuable, IMO.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    its not needed, its a grown mans league

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    its not needed, its a grown mans league
    u cant let this site go on knowing that RV had better features.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    shit mod? u went on for months how dope it is and how better it is than everything else, this is no lie, u once offered me 700 for it lmfao.
    here is the thing with you dia this is what anoyys me , i never said u couldnt code, i said ur not as good as you think you are because you think you are never wrong and you are a good bit as is every one else. i told you i would buy the mod you explained to me which was on one of your tests sites which never ever got put on fg and the shit you had on there you was making different because you said you already gave the mod we discussed to that site i forget the site and you was going to do something fresh for fg i got all this still ... i dont know php very well it does me no good i do not care about it i do not use it at all.. i dont like html what so ever the only langugaes I like are c++(my favorite of all time) java(became a shit load more intrigued with it) and c#. do i say u cant code? no , do i claim u cant do promotion/seo? no, i simply say ur not as good as u are and that is because you think you are always right even when ur clearly wrong even on shit u cant remember like this

Stranger

what are you talking about, if it works on one site, it'll work on the other one.. rofl.