User Tag List

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 809

Thread: ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stranger

Re: LLL Week 4 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    knuck asked for the other one he was the OTHER GUY in the admin lounge complaining to you because ti was not working, want to get him in here? want me to post screen shots of the admin lounge threads?
    I wasn't working for him, I was working for you.

and he was there with out my knowledge I would of told u to fuck off if i knew who he was.

Stranger

knuck asked for the other one he was the OTHER GUY in the admin lounge complaining to you because ti was not working, want to get him in here? want me to post screen shots of the admin lounge threads?
    he wanted extra features, features that me and you didn't discuss, again I was working for you, and not me.

and if it was knuck, he lied to you, because it was me.

Stranger

and not him*

Stranger

YOU ASKED FOR THE OTHER ONE.

i had no business interaction with that guy, I ignored him because again I wasn't working for him.

Stranger

and why dont u answer ur fucking PMS for once instead of making me flood the chat.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    and why dont u answer ur fucking PMS for once instead of making me flood the chat.
    i get hundreds a day man i barely even look at em get on skype once in a while and ud be able to delvier messages

Stranger

i get hundreds a day man i barely even look at em get on skype once in a while and ud be able to delvier messages
    u never andwer those either and i dont talk forum shit on skype, u know this.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

u never andwer those either and i dont talk forum shit on skype, u know this.
    yeah but when its on im on cuz im usually workin on something so if u need to hit me without it being in the open thats the best place i dont f uck with aim no more

Stranger

yeah but when its on im on cuz im usually workin on something so if u need to hit me without it being in the open thats the best place i dont f uck with aim no more
    u got gtalk?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I thought skype was for video chatting?

Don't tell me you niggas cam up and talk about, PHP, HTML, JAVA and C++ coding via video conference, lol.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

Don't tell me you niggas cam up and talk about, PHP, HTML, JAVA and C++ coding via video conference, lol.
    u can just IM.

if we video chatted that shit woulda done been leaked.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

u can just IM.

if we video chatted that shit woulda done been leaked.
    lmao isnt that the truth and what is gtalk? a few people have asked me when i am doing a bit of freelance and i dont have it

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

its same thing as a messenger but its more for work related shit i can call a client and show them a screen shot of my desktop and let them see there shit work or etc

Stranger

lmao isnt that the truth and what is gtalk? a few people have asked me when i am doing a bit of freelance and i dont have it
    if u got gmail u should have it, i use that cause im always signed itno googe.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

if u got gmail u should have it, i use that cause im always signed itno googe.
    that chat shit on the side of gmail? whats ur gmail address