User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 112

Thread: Push bitch!

Battle Record
    3-2

Re: Push bitch!

i'm sure it'd take you the rest of the day to read it.
    WordPerfect

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

The two of you hump.

Merry day.

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    you god damned right i have never come close to pulling a "shorti" (which you spelled horribly wrong even if you're using the slang version) like you.

bitch i wouldn't be seen in public standing next to you. if i got drunk and fucked you i would live with it shamefully in secret.

little dick or not it wouldn't even give a shrug at your ugly ass. i picked on your fat ass neck but it's not like there wasn't 50 other things wrong with you. from your lazy eye to that giant pillar you call a nose. bitch you have so much make-up on i can only assume some mime somewhere has half a painted face.

you have repeated the same 3 jokes over and over at EVERYONE who has said anything to you. 1. crack baby. 2. gay. 3. little dick.

look at the facts. you are some fat middle class white bitch trying to be hood. the only thing hood about you is the random guys that probably bust in you on the weekends and never return your texts. i shouldn't even type "bitch" at you. i should type "butch". you can't even cover that monsterous nose in your fucking avatar. your nose is bigger then jay z's lips. self esteem ? butch you're just too stupid to know different. nothing else about it. i bet you're cheeto farting in your dad's lazy boy right now you fat fuck.
    this niggas a virgin.

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Sajak View Post
    this niggas a virgin.
    really ?

so because i didn't go out of my way to talk to a fat bitch on a rap board like you i'm a virgin ?

what a fucking faggot.
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

really ?

so because i didn't go out of my way to talk to a fat bitch on a rap board like you i'm a virgin ?

what a fucking faggot.
    Why u so angry bro? And leave push alone she's a cool bitch

really ?

what a fucking faggot.

nope.

its becuase you think im hollering at a fat chick on a rap board...

i posted once in this thread.

how many times have you?

and for what...to go out of your way to insult some one you know nothing about..think about that faggot...why did you feel like posting in a thread about a girl you ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO? why...because you are a full fledged homo..like 2 fingers in the stink type of homo. look at all of that you wrote...all in response to a few words from push...why so defensive? if you truly didnt give a fuck about how she looked what she was about...you wouldnt of posted at all in this thread. but because you are the epitome of internet faggotry... low and behold here you are posting.

i know ill insult people so people think im cool..your the typical internet nerd...as soon a chick posts a pic...here comes captain screen saver to do the typical internet nerd shit...shit talk to a girl...why? because people like you have never seen the inside of a pussy since birth so you run around upset at all the woman in the world.

spoiler alert quo...you might see spelling errors...(i know i know you desperately need to point this out...i beat you to it.)

another internet nerd trait.
    Last edited by Fatrick Swayze; September 27th, 2014 at 05:45 PM

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

It's not that you didn't go out of your way to talk to a fat chick, its that ypu went out of your way to talk about a fat chick. Smh
    Some of yall niggas are fuckin gay here, and mask it, well at least attempt to by bashing the only chick here
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Quote Originally Posted by shafi View Post
    It's not that you didn't go out of your way to talk to a fat chick, its that ypu went out of your way to talk about a fat chick. Smh
    Some of yall niggas are fuckin gay here, and mask it, well at least attempt to by bashing the only chick here

give this man some rep.

Battle Record
    3-2

lol too easy to make you puppets dance.
    WordPerfect

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

The theory or relative exclusivity states that, in a summation based solely on this case, the men calling the man gay for not asphyxiating the female board member in question with adulation but rather vitriol are in fact partners in acts of sexual congress among one another where the more verbose is the one who practices the submissive role.

lol too easy to make you puppets dance.
    your so predictable.

has no response so he does the typical internet nerd shit....

let me guess you was trollin?

ahahaha good one bro.

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Sajak View Post
    your so predictable.

has no response so he does the typical internet nerd shit....

let me guess you was trollin?

ahahaha good one bro.
    these new guys are hilarious.

you didnt know that i was a god among trolls ?

ooooh i'm gonna have fun with you lil guy.

and i have plenty of responses. i just really don't want to make fun of the handicapped guy. like throwing rocks at someone drowning. fun but no challenge.
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Maury show who's the daddy ass niggas in here..
    カミノコトバ

these new guys are hilarious.

you didnt know that i was a god among trolls ?

ooooh i'm gonna have fun with you lil guy.

and i have plenty of responses. i just really don't want to make fun of the handicapped guy. like throwing rocks at someone drowning. fun but no challenge.

4 days later. Yeah bro your king troll.

Battle Record
    91-11
    Awards OFOTK Champion Haiku Champion Legendary PC Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF 75+ Wins

Whatevs I think she's pretty
    A few achievements here and there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.