5 100.00%
  • body bags

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: body bags vs stalin [broseph wins 5-0]

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

body bags vs stalin [broseph wins 5-0]

10-12 (u pick how many)
    Due midnight.
    For all your fl points. If you ain't too worthless of a faggot to have any.
    House rules

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: body bags vs stalin

Check
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    7-11

Check lenox dont freepost
    ....Boss status....

Battle Record
    122-29

Ignore that first verse..changed some wording. Here's the edited one

Somebody tell this queen, that being depressed and posting a lot won't help his team.
    been here a month...and his post counts already higher than his self esteem
    I'm a known butcher. I'll get to carving quick, and split his face
    And leave body so sculpted, I just might start selling fitness tapes
    Broke ass, poverty stricken peasant. Have more respect when a hustler rhymes
    Not saying take ya hat off to me..but if u did...id spare you a couple of dimes
    I'll drop nothing but the newest and freshest to send you straight to retirement
    But you consider so much to be reusable, Bags. U might singlehandedly save the environment
    Ur predicted to add 2 more losses by tomorrow.....and my teams running bets..
    After the sum, Body...it'll be clear ull never be one in text
    Get wifed up by a fag of ur caliber? That ain't the way sluts do...
    If ur with a chick, and tied the knot..I'm sure u handcuffed her, and her mouth is taped shut too
    -herbo

Battle Record
    7-11

Fag I'm in a class of my own one punch from me will knock off ya lid
    N if u r in class of your own chances are it came w/ a short bus and special ed kids
    Sayin my crews lame will get shots fired at ya brain, and I got deadly aim
    Bullets will give leave ya head with more cap room than the Miami Heat when they lost James
    I got powerful punches n the hospital will need more than band aids to fix you geek
    Shit they'll need 2 shovels.. 1 to bury u n the other to dig my fist out of your cheek
    N that whore you call your girlfriend,always beggin for the pipe n I'm eager to please
    Shit I delivered the package to this bitch so much,I'm charging shipping n handling fees
    Talkin shit n I bet you got played concepts, you need to fall back son
    after this you'll 0-1, ironically that's what year where all your punches came from
    I know it's Summer time but for you nigga there still is no hope
    I'll treat this shit like Spring cleaning,after I mop the floor with u,I'ma sweep all 5 votes

Bitch!!!
    ....Boss status....

Battle Record
    7-11

bump this battle looking for feedback or votes
    ....Boss status....

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Somebody tell this queen, that being depressed and posting a lot won't help his team.
    alright
    alright
    this was alright
    I'll drop nothing but the newest and freshest to send you straight to retirement
    But you consider so much to be reusable, Bags. U might singlehandedly save the environment
    this was cool
    nice
    If ur with a chick, and tied the knot..I'm sure u handcuffed her and taped her mouth shut too
    not feeling this

Vs

N if u r in class of your own chances are it came w/ a short bus and special ed kids
    not feeling this
    Bullets will give leave ya head with more cap room than the Miami Heat when they lost James
    this was cool
    I got powerful punches n the hospital will need more than band aids to fix you geek
    Shit they'll need 2 shovels.. 1 to bury u n the other to dig my fist out of your cheek
    not feeling this
    N that whore you call your girlfriend,always beggin for the pipe n I'm eager to please
    Shit I delivered the package to this bitch so much,I'm charging shipping n handling fees
    played out
    after this you'll 0-1, ironically that's what year where all your punches came from
    played out as well
    I'll treat this shit like Spring cleaning,after I mop the floor with u,I'ma sweep all 5 votes
    this was also used a lot dude

MVGT stalin

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: body bags vs stalin [OPEN FOR VOTES]

This was cool
    nice
    Wording was mehhh but again concept was dope

vs

This was ok
    Ok

Cool battle. I dunno who you are stahlin, but you've got some bars for sure. I enjoyed 3 of those bars and quoted em, body bags you got 2 quotes. This was a decent battle, body bags you've gotten alot better in the last month you've been here so props for that. I think stahlin edgeds this one out with some heavier punches tho.

v/Stahlin

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@body bags @broseph stylin 2 voting links please

Battle Record
    7-11

@Joe Boston vote this
    ....Boss status....

Battle Record
    96-70

@broseph stylin @body bags 2 voting links

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

^^^ Slick play here
    ^^^ This I felt was really dope. I was feeling it
    ^^^ Haha your best couplet I think. Actually made me Oooh

vs

^^^ This was pretty funny
    ^^^ I liked this, pretty solid.

Broseph had some cool lines, some pretty clever nameflips that most wouldn’t think of. Overall I think his creativity could be a problem around here.

Body you had some hits and misses, you’re doing your thing keep at it.

v/Stahlin

Battle Record
    122-29

-herbo

Battle Record
    122-29

-herbo

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

ok...
    cool...
    decent flip on a concept i've seen a few times
    cool...
    ok...
    If ur with a chick, and tied the knot..I'm sure u handcuffed her, and her mouth is taped shut too
    eh... seen this a few times... think i've done one... not the freshest flip...

vs

same as his closer...
    eh... another old flip
    eh...
    decent flip on old concept...
    a concept from way back...
    played...

Body Bags had a decent enough verse but it was damn near all super played concepts... also the lack of a rhyme scheme hurt... not saying to go full multi... but more than just he last syllable rhyming would help... Stalin obviously isn't new... verse was pretty good all around... i'd like to battle him one day tbh...

vote Broseph Stalin