User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: You Got A Friend

Battle Record
    7-1

Thumbs up You Got A Friend

Last edited by Pair-A-Dyce; October 23rd, 2014 at 07:09 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: You Got A Friend

I was digging this, was like some neptunes steeze.

Ha, flowing dope. in comparison to the hook, i think the verses makes quite an impact. Suttle scratching on the track too, always dope. Im not too sure if the hook feels a little long. But it sounds all good for the most part, i liked the verses.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

@Pair-A-Dyce my bad I didn't get to peep this when you emailed it, I was gonna listen to it today but I seen you posted it so I figured I'd wait and check it on here. It sounds like you're breaking out of your comfort zone more and more with these last 2 tracks man. And I'm digging it. Only thing on this that I would say is add another layer to the last 1-2 times you repeat the hook to add a change. Thought it was funny that @it's Moist pointed that out cuz I was thinking somebody might think it's a little long lol. But I like not following regular song format. So I think if you add another layer to give it a change up a little it'll be good. Dope verses on this joint. And I liked the hook.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    7-1

Yeah the beat had all the drums in at the end so I was thinking of adding a bridge, but now that I'm sitting here typing about it, I have an idea on how to change it up.

Thanks

Leave me alone

Def something diff....like son said this sounds like vintage Neptunes...sounds almost just like that single they had on their first album...remember the name of the joint?....now i'm gonna have to go check for that title...anyways I like the production and the flows on point...not typically my kind of joint but I go toward anything different so it was cool....I do think something could have been done diff with the ending of the joint but overall it was solid...

Battle Record
    3-17

dope neptunes selection .... overall this is dope ... not much i can say really... you did your thing
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

I love this beat, man. Really cool how you tackled this. That Neptunes shit, though! Haha.. The hook is sick. Your spitting surprised me. You remind me of a cross between like... K-Os and Lupe Fiasco. Haha... I was super into this. I'm definitely going to replay this a few times without a doubt my dude. We should get on something together. Hit me up...

www.facebook.com/thatkidcry
    thatkidcry@gmail.com

- Cry

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Yeah beat was definitely dope. flow was perfect for this track. upbeat with good energy. Production value was real slick. Only thing i would say could use some improvement is the hook, it did feel a little long. Overall though man, this is one of my favorite tracks ive heard from you. Scratching on the beat was dope too, dont know if u had any hand in that but i liked it.

Battle Record
    3-17

the beat is a neptunes track @Mr. Write
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins

This was cool, different. I remember using that neptunes sound when I started making beats 10 years ago in FL studio. Brings back memories. Why aren't the artists on this site into engineers and professional vocals/mixes? Regardless thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it.

Now it my thread.

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Schizmatic View Post
    This was cool, different. I remember using that neptunes sound when I started making beats 10 years ago in FL studio. Brings back memories. Why aren't the artists on this site into engineers and professional vocals/mixes? Regardless thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it.

Now it my thread.
    I was an audio engineer for about a year. I have credits on this album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tha_Thug_Show

Leave me alone

...Alllrrreeaaddyy... YungDosia's Avatar
    Battle Record
    59-35
    Awards 25+ Wins

the mix on this was tight... and quality was good. i really didn't like the beginning, but when u start rapping i was vining to it and liked it... but not feel in the chorus. overall dope track g!
    Krewcial Records x Manifest Dynasty
    Facebook: facebook.com/dosia805
    Twitter: @dosia805
    Instagram: @dosia805

"Lord You Know" ft J Hanlon FIRST SINGLE OFF DOSIA UPCOMING ALBUM
    [YOUTUBE]fZ8YYmc7gYc[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    7-1

Here slave @Emilyinthepool

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    Here slave @Emilyinthepool

Who told you, 'treat Em mean, keep Em keen' worked for me?
    Fine. I will check it, Master, and drop a few thoughts in a moment.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Nice intro into this track. Cool vocals, I'm used to that now.
    Oh the rapping's nice. Nice extension of voice. Nice Rrrrrrr'ing to certain words lol.
    On point with delivery of lyrics, your pace is great.
    I like that you change the direction of your voice in the versus, giving it more
    character and personality. Oh, nice lil bit of scratching there lol, just heard that.
    Ok, I liked this. Personally, I preferred the rapping more than the chorus, just thought it
    had a gutsy vibe about it, you know, words flipped and launched and spat really well.
    Good job Pair-A-Dyce.

Nice one.