User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: You Got A Friend

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

Re: You Got A Friend

The beat is dope fam. I like your flow on the verses. I didnt like the hook that much though.
    on the production side, mixing/mastering is decent.
    Buy Rap Beats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ppooiuttdfghjkkkyfdssryuj
    Battle Record
    1-3

Was not expecting that at all haha. Dope shit dude.

The beat is nice, got a real locomotion feel to it. its the little things that you add to it that make it stand out, scratches, drum rolls etc.

The hook is cool, a little long but done well. I dont know if you used a delay or just overdubbed it but it meshes nicely.
    I was really curious as to how you were gonna flow to an up-tempo beat like this, and im glad you went the speed route. Although the verse-hook ratio leaves some to be desired. Delivery is nice, mix is solid. Lyrically its not bad, got some inners and such.

in all though im likin this.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Haha, interesting beat and sound you're going for, Dice.

So yeah, nothing like I've heard on this site before. It's... unique? Not a fan of the chorus. A bit... meh. Skip it over to the verse. Ok... pretty good shit. Pacing/flow is on point. The delivery is mellow and meshes well with the overall vibe. Good aura/presence all-around. Flow's superb. Refreshing and different. Overall, this is cool as shit, Dice. P.S - the chorus gets more enjoyable as I go on throughout the track.

Keep it up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

thought this was fucking dope bro, seriously, loved all aspects of it, good shit
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards VBL Champion VBL Season Champion 25+ Wins

The Chorus has a really nice sound to it, but its feelin like its running a little long.. The first verse rapping is a nice switch up tho... Second verse has a dooope as cut in with the voice change like the chorus, definitely a nice touch there, and the scratches hahah nice This is definitely really catchy haha Only thing I could point out that seemed a little ehh to me was the length of the chorus, other than that, this is a banger for sure. Good job bro

I hate this beat..flow is air tight tho.. nice delivery and tone.. the hook makes this interesting but im not sure if I like it..its different and creative I give u that tho.. you nice on the mic tho really like the flow and how you play wit it..vibing real well with the beat.. I wouldn't bump this again tho. decent track.