Showing results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: FL Suggestions

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Re: FL Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Kryme Kriminal View Post
    Bro, I know a female stripper named TayTay. I banged a different female named TayTay (obviously neither are their legal names). Hence.

But negative comments are sometimes needed when dealing with people who don't keep up with the times properly. It's all about short term gratification these days.
    Lol don't think this is gonna happen tbh. I tried tho

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

Quote Originally Posted by TayTay. View Post
    Lol don't think this is gonna happen tbh. I tried tho
    Because text battlers think way too god damned highly of each other. Especially with the anti-creative semi-literate horsecrap posted in the battles here, the text battlers are easily the morons of the board and least deserve any bloat to their egos. But they have the highest ego compared to the lowest ability to write creatively or even with a sense of literacy.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

^for once I semi agree with TGF smh.. now I need to kill myself.
    カミノコトバ

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

There is no TGF. There never was a TGF.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

got it thanks.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I am inclined to agree with wordz. Voting is a requirement not an extra good deed that deserves so much rewarding. And ppl already get pts for voting anyways. As far as battler of the week, thats kinda what the contender and championship matches are for. People battle and win to get more points and are rewarded with getting title shots. I appreciate the idea and effort, but feel this is way too much work for not really any different outcome.
    Voting is a requirement, correct - BUT look at it from a business perspective. Would you much rather your employees do the bare minimum or exceed expectations?

IMO, recognition for voting is important. Not only does it keep the FL section flowing smoothly, but it also helps the battlers/voters from a writing perspective. You have members like myself, who no longer battle but put forth the effort (When I have time) to help the staff out and drop some votes, so the section isn't hindered by stale/expired battles. So all thou, voting is a requirement for those participating and battling. It isn't for non battlers. If you recognized those who do not battle but still put forth the effort to drop votes/feed as elaborate as a vote such as I would drop. You should or at least consider rewarding those individuals, because in reality; w/o them... Those battles would just sit there and ROT, IMO.

@TayTay. @Fresh @Wordz AhGod.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Voting is a requirement, correct - BUT look at it from a business perspective. Would you much rather your employees do the bare minimum or exceed expectations?

IMO, recognition for voting is important. Not only does it keep the FL section flowing smoothly, but it also helps the battlers/voters from a writing perspective. You have members like myself, who no longer battle but put forth the effort (When I have time) to help the staff out and drop some votes, so the section isn't hindered by stale/expired battles. So all thou, voting is a requirement for those participating and battling. It isn't for non battlers. If you recognized those who do not battle but still put forth the effort to drop votes/feed as elaborate as a vote such as I would drop. You should or at least consider rewarding those individuals, because in reality; w/o them... Those battles would just sit there and ROT, IMO.

I agree, I had suggested a spot in the mag I would've made when I dedicate a section to recognize voters and people who put effort. I know it's not a lot but I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Word.. And I agree w/ you, dawgz.

I can tell Wordz and Fresh have never managed or owned a business before. You guys have to look at FL from a business perspective. The motivation comes from you guys! Lead by example as well as recognition. It goes a long way, you fuckin lame faggots.

Don't make me educate you losers on business management, now.
    Last edited by Amen; October 30th, 2014 at 07:16 AM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Ok I'll include something in the next mag.

Battle Record
    51-15

@TayTay. - See bro. It's all about approach.

That's how you get shit done, son.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

You actually typed an entire paragraph of shit that made sense...

You MUST have been sleeping with a dude who owns a business who was able to brush through your perpetual fog of idiocy and same-sex-lust (which I did not think possible, particularly with the idiocy) long enough to impart enough wisdom to where you were able to be like "Oh boy oh boy oh boy i cant wait to log into rb and say what (insert guy's name here) just told me so men would pat my ass and call me a good sally!".

Granted, what you spoke was the utmost basic concept in consumer/product interactive levels of success for a locally based product, but nonetheless it was the first thing you've ever said since I registered here about a month ago that didn't make me think you were a concentrated orb of pure estrogen... so kudos?

How about you give the ole Detective a shockeroo and keep the trend of useful stuff up rather than talking like a robot that needs cock to function?

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Yeah ur annoying as fuck and I don't wanna hear u speak anymore lol

Please just shut up

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Yeah ur annoying as fuck and I don't wanna hear u speak anymore lol

Please just shut up
    Siri reading my posts too you, in my voice, bruh? Where they do that at?

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

@Amen , it's like you can't even pretend to be a naturally-testosterone producing male instead of one who recieves 96% of the testosterone found in your body by other men ejaculating in you... it's like that's too hard of a task.

It's like demanding the ocean keep you dry when you dive in it. It's like demanding a red barn turn blue on it's own in an hour. It's like demanding the Sun start serving humans pina coladas. It's like expecting three ponies to crack the formula to reverse aging. It's like trying to unbake a cake. It's like telling orientals to actually open their eyes. It's like expecting to crack a diamond with one of your rubber fake penises... AND I bet all you saw in this paragraph was the word penis.

Battle Record
    51-15

Somebody fire this nigga.