User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 71

Thread: Off-Season Letter/Chat

Slumerican Psychopath fuckyou33333333's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Off-Season Letter/Chat

Not much going for topical battles in FL. They hardly get votes. The votes they get from what I've seen are ignorant and from guys who really don't know what they are talking about. Nobody is going to be motivated to battle in that forum if votes are garbage and there's nothing to aim for like a title.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

Yeah, I know what you are saying. I don't know, its not up to me. I will run a league as soon as they let it happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    0-1

Really no reason for me to be here without a topical league or tourney. :/

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Well me and fresh doing a topical to get things going... prove it's worth fellas don't give in @Stranger
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Write View Post
    Well me and fresh doing a topical to get things going... prove it's worth fellas don't give in @Stranger

Word I will hit that with a vote when its up. You should also hit Stranger and I's battle to help encourage topicals more.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

I will brother

Battle Record
    11-5

Okay cool. I've been told that if topicals pick up, they will possibly get their own sub forum in the Front Lines.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    62-46

It had one before... FL Topical title as well which I held once.. lol

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

X3x topical champ
    INKorporated

Battle Record
    62-46

Shut up lol j/k

Battle Record
    11-5

Sounds like we are getting a TOPICAL FRONT LINES, people.

I will be modding it and running it very similarly to a league.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

that'd be cool
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    62-46

@DEV hit up me vs. Fresh the only topical battle in FL atm

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

no problem... just busy on this new track at the min, but I'll get on it soon
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    0-1

Who gives a fuck about past accomplishments lol. This is the here and now. There's always somebody fresh that can claim the throne.