User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Clark Gable (Freeverse)

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Clark Gable (Freeverse)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @...Celph Taut,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: Clark Gable (Freeverse)

this was tight man. I thinkt he quality was distorting a little ont he vocals and some semi slurs which were still audible. but other than that, solid bars throughout and i like your flow. Beets cool too, type a shit i like to flow over. would listen again

cool to see you drop another track.

keep doing ya thing.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    7-1

@...Celph Taut do a hook! I agree with Moist, the distorted vocals was a little set back, but that doesn't diminish the skill and effort you put into this. It sounds like a nice lil interlude track since it doesn't have a hook, if it had a hook it would be a nice track.

Post more crap b

Leave me alone

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

This was fucking dope son! Why you ever went on that Hiatus I never fucking know. I don't agree with the vocals being 'distorted' because I heard you just fine and it was that 'raw' mix that complimented the instrumental.. which btw.. was fucking FIREE. This was dope man! I just wished you left a part on this for me asshole!!
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

@Pair-A-Dyce

I nominate this for SOTW btw
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    124-23

@Pair-A-Dyce @it's Moist

Audio of the Week?

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    7-1

I thought I changed the tag in the thread title a few days ago @ILLunatic ??

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    I thought I changed the tag in the thread title a few days ago @ILLunatic ??
    Make sure you posting in the thread too. When I looked at Thread History it just shows that you edited the thread, doesn't say what you did. I know on a few of these older Thread Prefixes they were never modified so that ONLY staff could attach them. Dont want to give someone an award if they added the prefix to it.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    Make sure you posting in the thread too. When I looked at Thread History it just shows that you edited the thread, doesn't say what you did. I know on a few of these older Thread Prefixes they were never modified so that ONLY staff could attach them. Dont want to give someone an award if they added the prefix to it.

Don't chastise me, I'll box you b

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

I thought this was a tight little track Celph, somehow not what I was expecting, though I don't know what I was expecting, so... I could just be too stoned... liking the vibe of it

...some good shit, like my weed lol
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Only thing holding this back is your enunciation.. it got real sloppy and slurry at times.. Gotta work on that shit.. I'm the same..got a heavy tongue.. your flow is dope cuz of the rhyme schemes..reminds me of Az at times. dope beat.. yeah your enunciation is really holding you back man.

Get Familiar

checking this....whoa mix could use some work some eqing and desser maybe......riding beat nicely...beat real grimy i like that...good multis on here, nice use of mutlis....some good punches as well....a change up of flow would have been nice here got a bit repetitive....or maybe a hook

overall this was pretty cool the mix of the vocals kind of hurt it though maybe re record this in a nice studio setting and this would be much better in my opinion keep it up tho and congrats on TOTW

hit me back with feedback please

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-(feat-Swaati)
    Last edited by Rishi P; November 28th, 2014 at 01:44 AM
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Xtermnation Xtraordinaire Genocide's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-15

Song usnt showing up?

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

This was great. Nice voice and flow. I wish it was longer, and a hook would have been cool, but as it stands,
    its still hot.
    Great stuff. I really liked the style and personality in this.
    Good job.