User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Shawn Mac - Chuck Breath Easy And Love (C.Beal)

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards VBL Champion VBL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Shawn Mac - Chuck Breath Easy And Love (C.Beal)

Its coming up on the 5th anniversary of the passing of a member of this site, that im sure a lot of people here would remember. He really was quite the unique person in a lot of ways. Some of you may not have gotten a chance to work with him, or even get to know him on a personal level more so than just as an artist like yourself and anyone else.

What made him different, was the fact that he battled Cystic Fibrosis, and was in a car accident that made him lose his spleen, in addition to only having a single lung left to fight with against his disease. He didnt let it stop him and rarely even mentioned it to anyone outside his personal circle. The last words written on a piece of paper that was handed to him in the ICU when he passed, was "B.I.C." - Which was the rap group he had with BStill and InTime. His last words on this earth, were his music.

I had the pleasure of being really good friends with him personally, and decided I'd write a little something for him in addition to a couple other people. Hope you enjoy.

Rest In Paradise Bro.

"Its Breezy Baby!" - C.Beal

My Mic isnt set up at the moment, and Wednesday is the 5 year mark, so I needed to get it up somehow.

Links:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...16#post8646116

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...imic-Dear-Soul
    Last edited by Shawn Mac; November 25th, 2014 at 02:10 PM

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @.Shawn Mac.,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Re: Shawn Mac - Chuck Breath Easy And Love (C.Beal)

damnn Shawn. This was so heartfelt. R.I.P C.Beal. As far as a song I have nothing bad to say about this. Everything you said was straight from the heart regardless whether it was recorded properly or not. I'm sure C Beal would of loved this homie cuz' I sure did! Keep this up man! Your flow and lyrics were flawless! Dope work!

C. Beal was a dope artist. It's just chilling when I listen back to his songs with K.B. It's a damn right shame.
    Last edited by Mimic; November 25th, 2014 at 05:09 AM
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    34-16

Thanks bro!

And yeah as far as music and anything else really it IS a damn shame... he was an extremely talented person, forced to face a LOT of bullshit in life, but he always came out smiling.

He ended up leaving a plethora of finished and unfinished material, totalling out to around 6-full-30-song CD's. Dude was like fuckin Tupac with that shit for real tho.

Shawn, Thank you so much for posting this in Chuck's memory, it means the absolute world to our family! I can't put into words how much this has touched our hearts! C. Beal 3/12/88 - 11/26/09 Forever in our hearts!!!!

Battle Record
    34-16

No Problem Leslie!

finally that was awesome some real good street life lyrics/song bro was amazing i loved it keep rockin it bro rest in peace to your homie he definitely loved that track awesome job..... Hes your angel.......

This was definitely a proper ode to your homeboy.. You gone be blessed just for the fact you did whatever it took to get this out on time of your boys anniversary..really felt this..

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

This is beautiful.
    You express yourself in such a pure way, unfiltered love.
    The lyrics are really good, top flow helping the rhyme stay on track, all good.
    That agro nature when you spit…”It’s been a couple of days now, it’s been a couple of weeks now, it’s been a couple of months, fuck it, it’s been five years now…” ...that’s powerful, that build sends shivers up my spine.
    This whole song is powerful.
    You have a wonderful talent.

I’m so sorry about your friend.

RIP C Beal.
    Last edited by Emily; December 1st, 2014 at 05:09 AM

Not feeling the beat. Flow is on point. Delivery with some tweaking I feel like could be really really dope. Some parts of your vocals you actual switch to singing, and it's very off key. I say you should learn how to sing and then you can rap like bone thugs and Kendrick... would sound dope. Keep at it bro!
    Who is Diasick?
    [youtube]qvg2qmD3vfE#t=[/youtube]

Battle Record
    34-16

Thanks for the feed guys! If yall leave some links I'd hit you back!!

Battle Record
    7-1

I'm not into tribute songs, but I just wanted to say I at least listened. @.Shawn Mac.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    34-16

lol its all good man, most people arent. I didnt expect to get a whole lot of feed on this in all honesty, just that people gave it a listen and remembered the dude for a minute or two, if they even knew him