User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Rishi P - Still Living (feat Swaati)

Get Familiar

Rishi P - Still Living (feat Swaati)

Been a minute since I posted here, but here's a track I did over an electronic beat feautring my cousin's wife on the hook/bridge

Leave a link and I will return the feed

Links
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...imic-Dear-Soul
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...le-(Freeverse)
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @Rishi P,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

·

Get Familiar

Re: Rishi P - Still Living (feat Swaati)

Damn its really died down here, used to post here all the time

Leave links and I'll get you
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Man I can relate to this.. gotta keep pushin and betterin yourself like you said man.. we can only help ourselves.. fuck acceptin and settlin.. this was aight tho.. nice beat hook..lyrics were nice..your voice sounds humble n sincere you just gotta work on your enunciation..you have too much saliva in your mouth when you spit.. someone told me a enunciation excersize that works.. repeat the words "red letter, yellow letter" over and over.. sounds silly but shit works..hope you get thru this so you can really get on the mic with sum attitude..i feel that's what you lack..keep strivin. Return the favor.. http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Serious-Beats)

Battle Record
    7-1

The beats is too low compared to the vocals. The flow sounds really basic on it, my reasoning is because all the words are pronounce with proper enunciation. You need to throw some variables into it. I'm not saying fake an accent or anything but you need to add an element of interest, give me something that I couldn't take the lyrics and execute myself right off the bat. That's what makes a song interesting to me. When I hear this I feel like if I had the lyrics I could perfectly mimic it in a couple takes. You gotta have some style about yourself when your perform, it's more than lyrics, it's more than being on beat, it's about being different. Even at the end when you sped it, it was better but it still sounded simple in a way. Hope that makes sense.

Leave me alone

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    The beats is too low compared to the vocals. The flow sounds really basic on it, my reasoning is because all the words are pronounce with proper enunciation. You need to throw some variables into it. I'm not saying fake an accent or anything but you need to add an element of interest, give me something that I couldn't take the lyrics and execute myself right off the bat. That's what makes a song interesting to me. When I hear this I feel like if I had the lyrics I could perfectly mimic it in a couple takes. You gotta have some style about yourself when your perform, it's more than lyrics, it's more than being on beat, it's about being different. Even at the end when you sped it, it was better but it still sounded simple in a way. Hope that makes sense.
    agreed

Lenox

Overall this was techno weird garbage... Flow was bland & boring, lyrics.. Just no.. But the girl singin in the background made me wanna beat off.. Keep workin & stay up

I agree with Pairadyce on turning up the volume of the instrumental, or at least toning down your vocals. There's a lot of potential here man I actually enjoyed listening to this, your cousin's wife did a great job with the hook and the beat is dope. The flow change towards the end was a cool change to the momentum of the song. Again, a bit more personality would have been great but a rapper's style is always a work in progress so I can get that. I know what mood you were going for, a kind of desperate but determined vibe, but I think you could of done a better job with it and really dumped your heart into it.

Still dug it though. Hit me up if you ever want to collab.
    Last edited by Zanny Willson; December 8th, 2014 at 06:13 PM

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

I agree with what some of the people before me said. This was nice a nice fusion of electro and hip hop, but variety in emceeing is what will take this to another level. It's not in the flow, but in the delivery. in a conversation, you'd say everything with its own significance, but this comes off like you're reading it off a paper. if you could get a little more gesture and texture in your voice, this could be really impressive. makes you want to go out into the night or somethin, good driving track. the vocals were also nice. look forward to hearing some more of your stuff

I usually don't like tracks like this, but it wasn't bad. I liked the flow in the 3rd verse, definitely changed it up for the better. The chorus brings everything together for a song like this, and props for getting this BBC radio play.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Digggin' the bass on the beat. I feel like you Eq'd the shit out of the instrumentation of the beat because they are non existent. The rapping is decent. Some words you say doesn't sound right to my ear. Your flow is nice. Delivery on cool. Try to loosen up bit to make your delivery nicer. You sound tense. Keep at it G.
    Who is Diasick?
    [youtube]qvg2qmD3vfE#t=[/youtube]