0 0%
  • Greedy$

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Champ match: Joe Boston vs Greedy$ [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Champ match: Joe Boston vs Greedy$ [OPEN FOR VOTES]

http://i59.tinypic.com/2s8qusg.png

@Joe Boston
    Vs
    @Greedy$

Check ins due by Wednesday, December 24th 2014 11:59PM EST

Verses due Monday, December 29th 2014 11:59PM EST

16 - 20 lines.

ALL FL RULES APPLY

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Champ match: Joe Boston vs Greedy$

word @Greedy$ 16 or 20 my man

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

16 is cool
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

@Joe Boston sent 14 to @Fresh
    -herbo

Battle Record
    128-135

Joe don't even sweat jerks lame ass tatics you'll only get murked
    This blade will hack ur face quicker then lizard squad after the play station network
    You need more perks in the bedroom your sex game leaves bitches yawning
    Claim u have skills till u free style on em like Izzy did on Sway In The Morning
    I'm scorning ur reputation in the streets I'll beat u till u beg no more
    After punches overwork that body ur gonna wish u voted yes on Question 4 (Your from mass. youll understand bitch!)
    I'm inches deep in ur whore she's loving the dick there's no denying
    When I get a hold of that big apple you'll be out of a job like Rex Ryan
    Have u prying the teeth from ur jaw if ever I'm in that Voilent mood
    Beat me? I don't think u cancer ill rob all ur money and donate it to St Judes
    Your quick to reject a feud rather attack verbal then go n ditch the pen
    Come strapped with four nines then leave ur dead carcass with Harbaugh over in Michigan
    Me n ur girl can take it to the kitchen then by the look on grill u feel awful
    I'll impregnate her till her eggo n form my seed then have ur bitch ass making us waffles

@Fresh open for votes!

Battle Record
    122-29

Originally Posted by Joe Boston 

"Wasn't strong man still have that wording I gotta improve"

RB's gonna get thrown some light fines, and provide training so Joe can write rhymes
    Wording makes his trash drops a bloody waste that violates OSHA guidelines
    Most ppl would improve after 4 yrs, but you've gotten worse, geek
    ur record' s like the final score of a wack game, n even that don't make a Boston vs Heat
    We talked about making this a hot battle. But prolly shoulda saved the convo
    With Boston there's no point..its almost like his text career just traded Rondo
    Bitches get light headed n blush when they see me. My presence gets these groupie thots flirting
    Ull get Bitches weak in the knees...after the tranquilisers, sedatives and roofies start working
    Ur a snitch from the block I was flippin them rocks on..u barely left from the stoop...
    Except when I ran to cop bundles...you ran to cop cars to tell um the scoop
    He ain't ever did no goon shit. This chubby faggot is a total fake to me
    RB could have a real nigga roll call, and you'd go get the number to ur local bakery

I never been to the Somerville one heard it was a good tho never knew if it shut down or not. I used to box out of Quincy yrs ago they just shut down too got raised for drugs n shit. There's one is Dorchester, and two in South Boston. I usually go to the George Foreman one on the weekends shits madd expensive though but they do day passes n shit I work in the area so dude hooks me up. There's one called the L st boxing club in south boston shits only a hundred for the yr.

He's an amateur boxer, but if I throw hands with this fraudster, I'll end up murkin son
    Closest he'll get to being a golden glove, is when I drop his as quicker than a verse for one
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Champ match: Joe Boston vs Greedy$ [OPEN FOR VOTES]

oe don't even sweat jerks lame ass tatics you'll only get murked
    This blade will hack ur face quicker then lizard squad after the play station network
    Hack ur face doesn't work so well with lizard group hacking playstation. If the wording was tweaked it could have possibly worked, but this falls flat
    Claim u have skills till u free style on em like Izzy did on Sway In The Morning
    Nah to simple
    After punches overwork that body ur gonna wish u voted yes on Question 4 (Your from mass. youll understand bitch!)
    I have no idea
    Not feelin this
    This was weird
    Come strapped with four nines then leave ur dead carcass with Harbaugh over in Michigan
    Not feelin it
    I'll impregnate her till her eggo n form my seed then have ur bitch ass making us waffles
    This was ok

vs

B's gonna get thrown some light fines, and provide training so Joe can write rhymes
    Decent hit
    ur record' s like the final score of a wack game, n even that don't make a Boston vs Heat
    ok
    Nahh
    Bitches get light headed n blush when they see me. My presence gets these groupie thots flirting
    Ull get Bitches weak in the knees...after the tranquilisers, sedatives and roofies start working
    ok
    Ur a snitch from the block I was flippin them rocks on..u barely left from the stoop...
    Not feelin this
    RB could have a real nigga roll call, and you'd go get the number to ur local bakery
    lol ok
    He's an amateur boxer, but if I throw hands with this fraudster, I'll end up murkin son
    Closest he'll get to being a golden glove, is when I drop his as quicker than a verse for one
    This was cool

Joe you had the closer which I thought was ok, but other then that it was all misses for me. I think some of these concepts had potential, but some seemed like they shoulda been scrapped. Sayin ur gonna leave someones dead carcass with Harbaugh over in michigan isn't a punch. Its too statementish.

Anyway, I've got Greedy takin this.

v/Greedy$

Battle Record
    128-135

No it's not if u got the fucking 49ers reference and btw that weak in the knees punch has been done stop quoting old shit. st Jude's is a cancer society for children understand the fucking wordplay.
    Last edited by Lamb Chawhp; December 31st, 2014 at 09:46 AM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    No it's not if u got the fucking 49ers reference and btw that weak in the knees punch has been done stop quoting old shit. st Jude's is a cancer society for children understand the fucking wordplay.
    lmao

I got the wordplay

cancer / can sir lmaoooo thats fucking garbage man. Don't get mad at me because you can't even form a decent punch.

Battle Record
    128-135

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    lmao

I got the wordplay

cancer / can sir lmaoooo thats fucking garbage man. Don't get mad at me because you can't even form a decent punch.
    Yeah I understand people do can sir punches but I've never seen a st Jude's reference on it anyway we ain't gonna get on people's way of forming punches Lol. Close this bullshit happy fucking new year

Battle Record
    122-29

@Fresh
    can u edit "RB's" into the first word of my opener?
    -herbo

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Joe don't even sweat jerks lame ass tatics you'll only get murked
    This could've been flipped better.
    No.
    Not feeling.
    Ummm....this is ooooooooooooooooooook.
    No.
    Not really feeling this either.
    No.

@Fresh open for votes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy$ View Post

"Wasn't strong man still have that wording I gotta improve"

RB's gonna get thrown some light fines, and provide training so Joe can write rhymes
    Not bad.
    Dope.
    This is ok.
    This is alright.
    Not feeling.
    Lol ok.

I never been to the Somerville one heard it was a good tho never knew if it shut down or not. I used to box out of Quincy yrs ago they just shut down too got raised for drugs n shit. There's one is Dorchester, and two in South Boston. I usually go to the George Foreman one on the weekends shits madd expensive though but they do day passes n shit I work in the area so dude hooks me up. There's one called the L st boxing club in south boston shits only a hundred for the yr.

Not really feeling.
    Joe......nothing stuck out in your verse, man. I've seen you drop much better than this. How you made it to the Champ Match with a verse like this is disappointing. Your wording is soft and the concepts are meh. Sorry man, but this was not a good verse.

Greedy$.....I've seen you come better as well but you had a few cool lines in there that I liked. I thought the Boston vs. Heat line was dope, easily LOTB. Not your best work, but you didn't need your best. Cool verse.

V/ Greedy$ in a landslide that could destroy entire cities.

Battle Record
    0-1

Aight... This wasn't great.

Joe... None of your bars were really clever man. The playstation bar could have went a dif rout and Rex Ryan to. I know you stay up to date but u had no puns and just came generic tbh. I think u dog to deep with your concepts and that kills you.

Greedy...opener was aight I've seen OSHA bars before. Thought boston vs heat was dope tbo. Liked weak in the knees. Roll call was ok. I though rondo bar was garbage and the scoop bar was generic really.

Over one sided here. Joe had some ok concepts just didn't execute them well. Simple as that.

Vote greedy

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Nothing

vs.

Landslide victory imo, JB the idea for the whole lizard group hack was actually nice and creative but the way u did that whole bar was bad, I think u couldve put more thought into it honestly,U ain't bring ya A-Game here, Greed I feel u had some lines u couldve trashed but Overall ya drop was Good, that Boston verse heat bar was crackkk & That weak in the knees bar was nice. v/Greedy
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    128-135

word 4-0 KO u can close this @Fresh