User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won the Champ Match?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unfukwitable

5 100.00%
  • Joe Boston

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Unfukwitable vs Joe Boston (Fuk wins KO)

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Unfukwitable vs Joe Boston (Fuk wins KO)

http://i59.tinypic.com/2s8qusg.png

@Unfukwitable

@Joe Boston

Check ins due by Friday, January 16th 2014 11:59PM EST

Verses due Wednesday, January 22nd 2014 11:59PM EST

16 - 20 lines.

ALL FL RULES APPLY

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Unfukwitable vs Joe Boston

Check

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Check...
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

@Unfukwitable 14 Good Luck

Your far from being the best ill slap ya if you continue to blabber
    Tryna become Pro, test me? better off barricading a highway and screaming "Black Lives Matter"
    one punch will shatter your bones it'll be the baddest experience you've ever had
    Outmuscling me better hope u CK around because u have the same physique as Beibers underwear ad
    Lot of friends and family will be sad when i start shooting im just waiting to that coast is clearer
    Ill be that American Sniper on your rooftop you'll be calling Bradley Cooper to take that movie outta theathers
    Your reflection in the mirror defines your weakness all your life youve been shit
    So u think your on the right track? i hope u get struck by a train like Gregory Plitt
    Being masculant dont fit u when speaking to bitches never see that hand on ur crotch standing tall
    Tell everyone ur on that Patriot game in your household? they'd accuse u for having deflated balls
    when its comes to a battlecall lyrically u cant stomach it ill burst those appendix
    verse for verse u dont wanna facebook cuz they'll ignore ya like ILLunatic did to Lenox
    theres fag in your DNA those genetics are proven u were born with those traits
    U dont even have a Dixie cuz u turn bitch when ur parents yell at u for wasting paper plates
    Last edited by Lamb Chawhp; January 19th, 2015 at 12:09 PM
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

U offer to toss salads on the daily basis, this boy done lost it.
    Joe's free Rimjobs could put Allen Knight in the Unemployment office.
    U can't identify with the word 'Suave', U know it's greazy when;
    The only chicks that consider JB smoove, look exactly like that comedian.
    Just bought a .22, I purchased a small caliber cause I liked the gun,
    If u got a Saturday Night Special, It's suckin off 2 guys for the price of one.
    Ur record's 63-66, Damn I'd tell U to use an Alias, but u been frail lyrically,
    So we'd still 'spot them terrible lines in disguise' w/ out a Chemtrail conspiracy.
    U lack in extreme wit, So how do u plan to come after a genius?.
    This whole shits a mistake, So for 'Dissin a great', Ur careers gonna shatter to pieces.
    Ur bars is stretched out, Get to the point of them empty schemes.
    Damn, His lines contain enough Characters inside'em to be diagnosed w/ MPD.
    He'll be out cold if it's ever a day me and this wussy scraps,
    & after seeing 'Joe Z's', U guy's will only remember him for being a Pussy cat.

BADA BING, BADA BOOM!
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

Goon World Order
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards Masquerade Champion

Re: Unfukwitable vs Joe Boston (Open for Votes)

Your far from being the best ill slap ya if you continue to blabber
    Tryna become Pro, test me? better off barricading a highway and screaming "Black Lives Matter"
    Your reflection in the mirror defines your weakness all your life youve been shit
    So u think your on the right track? i hope u get struck by a train like Gregory Plitt

vs.

This whole shits a mistake, So for 'Dissin a great', Ur careers gonna shatter to pieces.
    Ur bars is stretched out, Get to the point of them empty schemes.
    Damn, His lines contain enough Characters inside'em to be diagnosed w/ MPD.

Damn... haven't read a lot of battles here yet but Unfuck has been throwin some haymakers recently
    I thought that rimjob/Allen shit was hilarious, sat. night special was pretty funny too.
    Never seen dissin a great wordplay, cool... MPD was dope... chemtrail was borderline quotable.
    Only lines I didn't feel as much were JB smoove & Josie.
    And only cuz I had similar ideas last wk & figured they were played cuz they're kind of simple.
    Joe, hope u don't take this personal my man, cuz I got no beef wit you at all... but I thought ur verse in LLL was a lot better.
    protesting me wasn't perfectly worded, but cool. On track was dope, your wording on that was real smooth.
    But a lot of your concepts were nice and your execution wasn't as good... patriots/deflated balls, ILLunatic & lenox/fb...
    American sniper was decent. Not bad, but Un came wit some fire here.

V/ UFW

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Joe had...

Opener & right track - which is a pretty played concept. He just flipped it with a current event, lol. Wasn't feeling the rest, tbh. A lot of concepts fell flat due to soft executions or having no real direction to begin with. For an example, the Facebook attempt. Didn't like that, at all. Had no type of impact, IMO or direction. Kid of like a wild punch you hope lands.

Vs

Fukz had...

Rimjobs was LOTB, dope as fuck, IMO. Saturday night special was dope & disintegrate word play was fire. Even your misses landed, IMO. I could have quoted others but felt the ones mentioned were my favorite. Creative and executed nicely.

Joe was out bar'd here for sure.

V/UnFuk - better verse overall & consistent as fuck.

The Devil Ain't A Lie DamienThorn's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-5

Joe B..

Opener, deflated balls, on the right track kind of a played concept in rap in general but ok flip.

VS

Un..
    Lots of quotables, nicely done.. My favorites were MPD, "dissin' a great", and SNS.

Un had the stronger verse, cleaner and hit harder. He has my vote. Joe had some nice lines, but his misses weren't on par with Un's. Nice champ match overall.

Vote- Un

Battle Record
    0-1

3-0 up

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

jb I've def seen better from u in lll & elsewhere, wasn't feelin a whole lot here.. altho I did like the deflated balls line, strong concept executed decent. also ur opener had potential, just didn't like where u went w/ it

unfuck, one of ur better verses. opener was fire, everything else landed except saturday special n chemtrail.. imo

v/unf

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Being masculant dont fit u when speaking to bitches never see that hand on ur crotch standing tall
    Tell everyone ur on that Patriot game in your household? they'd accuse u for having deflated balls
    This could have been worded better to make it more effective
    when its comes to a battlecall lyrically u cant stomach it ill burst those appendix
    verse for verse u dont wanna facebook cuz they'll ignore ya like ILLunatic did to Lenox
    Lmao @ anther ILL reference in a punch, wtf is up with ya'll lately. This was ok though

vs

That's just nasty!
    Ur record's 63-66, Damn I'd tell U to use an Alias, but u been frail lyrically,
    So we'd still 'spot them terrible lines in disguise' w/ out a Chemtrail conspiracy.
    Unfukwitable got this hands down! Concepts, Wording/execution was FAR better than Joe Boston's. Some of Joe's bars had me squinting like maybe I was missing something but nothing was there.

vote - Unfukwitable

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    0-1

KO win for @Unfukwitable
    ***closed***