User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Password randomly doesn't work?

Password randomly doesn't work?

My original account is Oldskrilla, the password I know easily, yet it tells me it does not work...This is a serious problem because there is only one password I use and still I got this email.

To me Today at 5:53 AM
    Dear OldSkrilla,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Rap Battles Forum with an incorrect (bullshit!!!!!!!) password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: __.___.____.____
    All the best,
    Rap Battles Forum

I cannot reply though so can only post
    Last edited by Youngerskrilla; February 16th, 2015 at 06:01 AM

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: Password randomly doesn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Youngerskrilla View Post
    My original account is Oldskrilla, the password I know easily, yet it tells me it does not work...This is a serious problem because there is only one password I use and still I got this email.

To me Today at 5:53 AM
    Dear OldSkrilla,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Rap Battles Forum with an incorrect (bullshit!!!!!!!) password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: __.___.____.____
    All the best,
    Rap Battles Forum

I cannot reply though so can only post
    I apologize for the late response.

PM me the IP address that was sent to you in the email and we can get this taken care of.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.