• Higher angelou

5 71.43%
  • Fresh

2 28.57%
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: fresh vs fiya angelou [Higher wins]

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

fresh vs fiya angelou [Higher wins]

10 lines or 5 bars
    due in 24 hours from check.
    Stipulations: fl points on the line. 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Check @Fresh

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: fresh vs fiya angelou

Poll added
    Check

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Battle Record
    96-70

I can tell ur the snaky type n would do anything to be famous
    You aren't made of honor, you're just somebodies main bitch
    I'll blast this fool w/ tools even tho it takes nothin to defeat this fucker
    Hear him roaring after the heat clap like Chris Bosh just beat the buzzer
    I don't care what ur writing, ur thru... Faggot ur Bars are the worrst, aight?
    I'd say start from scratch... But that'd just bring back memories of ur first fight
    I have more respect for a pinch of raccoon shit, seriously this guy is a knob
    There's no Hope for higher... unless a bitch with that name applied for the Job
    Dudes an idiot, thought he could take me but his visions about to be twirled
    I'd say u're a fuckin space cadet lou... But even that theory is out of this world

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    U can get this work
    You'd never give me work. U should be honest, dog and state facts
    You wouldn't have Hirin' trouble if you applied for an office job with face tats
    Learn how to lose better. after the last L' you took, u screamed an caught a fit
    and if i dont see Fresh chilli might get his face beat into a steaming pot of it
    Your poverty bothers me. So do us both a favor and PLEASE get some wealth
    Money is the root of evil...which means you have a reserved spot in heaven next to Jesus himself
    I might go find out what ur wife is about, since all you do is get whiny and pout, son
    Only thing being saddle do is make ya girl wanna ride me without one
    .....and she's far from a dime piece. Fine freaks would never talk to this kid
    The girls he gets are all 4's...which is ironically the same way they walk to his crib
    Last edited by Massaker; March 4th, 2015 at 04:58 PM
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    122-29

Champ match
    E vs Nicc
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-5

Re: fresh vs fiya angelou [OPEN FOR VOTES]

I can tell ur the snaky type n would do anything to be famous
    like concept flip coulda been better
    cool sport reference
    I'd say start from scratch... But that'd just bring back memories of ur first fight
    loven concepts can just be executed better
    best constructed bar
    Dudes an idiot, thought he could take me but his visions about to be twirled
    I'd say u're a fuckin space cadet lou... But even that theory is out of this world
    decent closer

feedback: good concepts feeling creative process just need to work the punch or end stronger good shit tho

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You wouldn't have Hirin' trouble if you applied for an office job with face tats
    second job reference in battle but better flip
    Learn how to lose better. after the last L' you took, u screamed an caught a fit
    and if i dont see Fresh chilli might get his face beat into a steaming pot of it
    ehh ok saw better from u
    Your poverty bothers me. So do us both a favor and PLEASE get some wealth
    Money is the root of evil...which means you have a reserved spot in heaven next to Jesus himself
    like the bar just unsure if its really a personal
    I might go find out what ur wife is about, since all you do is get whiny and pout, son
    nice wp
    The girls he gets are all 4's...which is ironically the same way they walk to his crib
    both fell off on closers concept is there tho
    feedback: liked the concepts and your execution was better but still close battle props to both

v/ higher the saddle wp and hirentrouble line took it

You've Earned a Custom Title! alphadog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-17

Fresh

Nice flip, nearly didn't quote it tho

Basic np but execution was alright, setup was weird but funny

Higher

nice personal and np, flip was decent

Basic again but execution was there

Lol not bad could of been harsher

Fresh might have underestimated Higher in this one, you lacked a lot of creativity and and gave a choppy verse wit not much consistency, I've seen a lot better from the newb slayer slayer tbh
    Higher came a bit more creative with a couple of personals and a fresh chilli np n ok wording in places,
    Well its come down to 2-3 in favor of higher so mvgt
    Higher

nice spar here

I felt Higher tried to think outside the box while a few lines felt flat or didn't hit at all
    and Fresh was sort of generic but every line in his verse was coming at higher
    so the verse with the more direct approach edged my vote for Fresh

stand out lines in the battle

nice attempt higher but this typo made it seem like a compliment

Fresh ftw
    Style is picture perfect so I always pitch a perfect

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Your better bars. OK concepts, but worded and executed nicely.

vs

Your better bars.

I think Higher won this with a cleaner verse. Punches were worded and executed/delivered a tad bit better then fresh.

v/Higher

Lenox

Fresh: Chris bosh, out of this world.

Vs

Higher Angelou: face tats, all 4's.

Overall: pretty decent battle, although it was close imo I felt fresh's wording was better.. But higher's misses were a lot nicer than fresh's.. It was tied in quotes but overall I felt higher went harder in this.

Vote: higher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Main bitch, clap heat, space cadet

Vs

Hirin, root of evil, saddle, all fours was cool

Overall I felt fresh was light here. Few more misses with a couple of cool concepts. Higher had some nice concepts with few misses.
    Vote higher

You've Earned a Custom Title!

votes for fresh, neither made much sense and ran on but fresh had a punch in there I think.

Lenox

@MassAKer please remove his votes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battle Record
    0-1

5-1 win for higher