User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 50 of 50

Thread: Now you too, can be Diasick!

Stranger

Re: Now you too, can be Diasick!

why would you bump an old ass thread, this picture has been edited so many times it's fucked.
    Last edited by Stranger; April 26th, 2016 at 07:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    why would you bump an old ass thread, this picture has been edited so many times it's fucked.
    Dia = goat
    \(☆o☆)/

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    this game has often hurt my feelings. Many a night has gone by where i wept silently as Keeping with the Kardashians played in the background. I once almost went on a date with Ryan from the coffee shop but when he caught me getting lost in his eyes he told me to lose his number. Today, like every day, is a sad day. Will you hold me and let me drink my chilled chardonnay with you? I will pay you back with an overcooked chicken meatloaf and an overenthusiastic blowjob
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan from the coffee shop View Post
    I wish that guy who always orders vegan soy mocha lattes with extra foam would stop staring at me and licking his lips. I don't feel safe working here anymore and I told Horatio about it but he hasn't noticed. I should really carry pepper spray in case that guy follows me home again singing "Get it on tonight". And what's with his voice being so high pitched? I really need a new job somewhere else, anywhere else. I saw him on his laptop on a site called rap battles and he was logged in as "killing spree" but he was writing emotional poetry to someone named Louis so i'm really not sure if I should really be threatened or could get his coffee order wrong on purpose so he cries and leaves me alone.
    I remember this thread. It amuses me to a slight degree.
    Last edited by Mr Elmsby; April 26th, 2016 at 08:16 PM
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    2-4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by LEWSHiS View Post
    sweeet.,..

good lookin out on the bump...was trying to find this picture like last week and it was lost...