User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 54

Thread: Just wanted to get this off my chest if the rumors were true.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Just wanted to get this off my chest if the rumors were true.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    TBH, majority of you dislike DIA because a group of "Popular" forum persona's, select few dislike him and the majority of you are sheep.
    no, i dislike Dia because he acts like a fucking cunt, even when people are trying to be cool with him...
    there was a time that i actually defended him against t4he hordes of people hating on him....

my problem with him is hes the type of person who if you are not just like him, see things the way he does, and enjoy the same things he does, then you're worthy of him talking down on you... and i don't get down with spoiled teenage girls feel me?

for instance im a nerd, and stupid, and retarded, and dont know shit about video games.... because im not much of a fan of grand theft auto... which is whatever, he can feel that way... doesnt mean i need to be cool with it...
    Last edited by Toobs; May 17th, 2015 at 05:12 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

toobs described the entire damn internet/irl, if you say I always have to be right, when you are guilty of that with that damn post... hypocrite much? everybody wants to be right, and most the time I am, and will be the first to admit when i'm not, and you fit that personality more than I do, and more than you say I do, because I always see you thinking you're always right, but when I do it, its subject for convo huh? you damn fart knocker.
    Last edited by Stranger; May 17th, 2015 at 05:21 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    toobs described the entire damn internet/irl, if you say I always have to be right, when you are guilty of that with that damn post... hypocrite much? everybody wants to be right, and most the time I am, and will be the first to admit when i'm not.
    you really are a fucking idiot...

where do you see the words 'Dia always has to be right' ??? find them... extra points for finding waldo as well..

and nah, thats not the entire internet/irl ..... grown folks realize everyone likes different shit, and they dont give a fuck... but not Dia... no no no.... Dia will keep talking out the side of his mouth until you leave or agree with him...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

my problem with him is hes the type of person who if you are not just like him, see things the way he does, and enjoy the same things he does, then you're worthy of him talking down on you... and i don't get down with spoiled teenage girls feel me?

as for waldo.. I think celph taut is on here somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

where you waiting on my response?

Battle Record
    0-2

as for waldo.. I think celph taut is on here somewhere.
    how is 'Dia talks down to everyone who doesnt feel the same way he does about things'...

the same as 'Dia always has to be right?'

you do realize usually your parents teach you how to understand the english language and what the words we use mean before you even go to school, right?

and i dont give a fuck about anyone being right or wrong.... i dont care about you anywhere near enough for that... you dont catch me arguing with people over dumb shit.... you've roped me in a few times.... but show me where it happens otherwise? it doesn't...

Stranger

also if you don't like the same things I do.. then personally I do not think that you're cool, if you cant live with that, then you are sadder than I normally suspected, don't worry about what other people think about you, and do you... can you do that?

Battle Record
    0-2

also if you don't like the same things I do.. then personally I do not that you're cool, if you cant live with that, then you are sadder than I normally suspected.
    i can live with it just fine.... hence why i dont fucks with you... lmao.... what is wrong with your brain? do you go to therapy to help you cope with the downs syndrome?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    how is 'Dia talks down to everyone who doesnt feel the same way he does about things'...

the same as 'Dia always has to be right?'

you do realize usually your parents teach you how to understand the english language and what the words we use mean before you even go to school, right?

and i dont give a fuck about anyone being right or wrong.... i dont care about you anywhere near enough for that... you dont catch me arguing with people over dumb shit.... you've roped me in a few times.... but show me where it happens otherwise? it doesn't...
    I didn't read your entire rant... "seeing things my way", could mean the same thing as agreeing with me, more so than being into the same shit I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i can live with it just fine.... hence why i dont fucks with you... lmao.... what is wrong with your brain? do you go to therapy to help you cope with the downs syndrome?
    you just said you dislike me, because I look down on you because you're not into the same things I am, obv you caught them feels over me not thinking you're internet cool.

AND your high off your ass if you think I don't like you cause you don't play GTA5 lmao.

I don't like you because your guilty of the same shit you say I am guilty of. your to much pot kettle for my liking.

and you say you dont argue but no one can get you riled up like I can.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Guys, NO fucks are given why you dislike each other, TBR. I was just posting an observation.

Battle Record
    0-2

I didn't read your entire rant... "seeing things my way", could mean the same thing as agreeing with me, more so than being into the same shit I am.

you just said you dislike me, because I look down on you because you're not into the same things I am, obv you caught them feels over me not thinking you're internet cool.
    'internet cool'.... you are a pathetic being....
    no... i don't need to argue with someone over what video games i enjoy playing, or what rapper is nice or not nice... that shit is mad middle schoolish... i like your ponytails though, the cool kids will too...

AND your high off your ass if you think I don't like you cause you don't play GTA5 lmao.
    no, you don't like me because i won't accept you... you liked me until i decided i didn't like you.... that all sounds quite fucking gay reading back over it... this is exactly why i dont like you... why is this shit even a conversation?

I don't like you because your guilty of the same shit you say I am guilty of. your to much pot kettle for my liking.
    and you say you dont argue but no one can get you riled up like I can.
    pot kettle my ass... i act nothing like your stupid ass does... you wont find anyone who says i always have to be right, or that i look down on people who aint into the same shit i am...that shit is all bullshit you need to say to deflect the fact that what im saying about you being a retarded ass, unbearable cunt is true...

not gonna do this with you any further.... i dont like you... its pretty simple... keep it moving... thats what im doing...

Stranger

pot kettle my ass... i act nothing like your stupid ass does... you wont find anyone who says i always have to be right,

- EXCEPT, thats what you are fucking doing right now, fucking eh man.

if you think I give a fuck about what video game you play, or what rapper you listen to, you are delusional as fuck, I don't even dislike you... IDGAF either way, you can listen to iggy azalea for all i fucking care.

- - - Updated - - -

no, you don't like me because i won't accept you... you liked me until i decided i didn't like you.... that all sounds quite fucking gay reading back over it... this is exactly why i dont like you... why is this shit even a conversation?

when have I ever liked anyone from these forum shits? LMFAO..

thats the funniest thing I read all day, and if that was true, why would I like you, if you dont like me? do you have a fuckign crush on me or something? no male should like another male.
    Last edited by Stranger; May 17th, 2015 at 06:02 PM

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

I am cool with the both of you, dia will argue all day even fi he is proved wrong just to try and prove he is right, he is doing it right now and calls it trolling. thats why i fuck with dia strictly off forums only lol

toobs i consider a good friend, and we disagree on mad shit, dont like all the same shit and get along exceptionally well

who cares rofl

Stranger

toobs is doing that right now to. tho.. we all do it.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Well, I seemed to have caused disrupt in your e-Community for getting a fact off my chest.. ha ~ I didn't take what he said and held it over my head ever since, letting it loom over my emotions and shit. Just glad he's dead, internet wise or real. He was a cunt. You can close this thread if you admins want. For the record, I seen NC was back up and it reminded me of a time of when someone mentioned he offed himself, I know RB is the only place with veterans that would REALLY know, I got my answers, let it go.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This is sad.