• Useless

2 28.57%
  • MUFF the monolith

5 71.43%
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Useless Vs Muff The Monolith [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Useless Vs Muff The Monolith [OPEN FOR VOTES]

http://rapbattles.com/forum/forum-gr...ampionship.png

http://rapbattles.com/forum/Leagues&...ts/FLTItle.png

@Useless

VS

MUFF The Monolith

Check in's DUE by Monday, Augest 31st 11:59PM EST

Verses DUE Friday, September 4Th 11:59PM EST

16 Lines min

20 Lines MAX

ALL FL RULES APPLY

QUICK TALK WITH THE CHALLENGER
    MUFF

What you think about your contender battle?

it was straight. enbombz had some nice shit sprinkled throughout his verse. that dude'll be a problem one day. he is now. but im predicting (if he doesn't lose the hunger_ that he will become top tier sooner than later.

What advise you got for him?
    tbh to just keep writing. hell come to find out that hes not even close to finding himself conceptually.. and that's not a slight that's just experience talking man. I already know hes there as far as creativity goes...now its just choosing what concepts are worth fielding n which ones aren't. iono if he labors writing but if he keeps it up he will discover that it becomes INCREDIBLY easy.

Who do you see being a future threat in FL?

you, unfuk pretty much anyone that can compete at a high level currently. enbombz in the future..n believe it or not I forsee lenox being a problem one day. but not for ME

hahah yo but hes showing his potential for sure.

What are your Champs Strong Points?

he has pretty good wording that's for sure. and for the most part is consistent. like I haven't seen many omg bars but his verses are never like ehhhhhhhhhhhh all the way yknow its always ok or good.

What Are his Weakness's?

ive seen some shit of his that is underwhelming. kinda run of the mill but we all guilty of that. iono . ion think he can hang conceptually when I really want to go superbrain but then again I think that of most people lmao. no arrogance. when u get to a certain point u must be supremely confident n feel as if u cant be fucked w/ to a certain extent. hahah so no slight to useless.

Say anything you want....

keep it up fellas. we bringin that atmosphere back. one week at a time.

good looks

NOW...

A FEW WORDS WITH THE CHAMP
    USELESS

Thoughts of your Last champ battle....

I thought it was a pretty good match, but I didn't really see easytobeat as someone who could take my belt tbh, and that's no disrespect to him. He's elevating exponentially lately and I think in a month or so he'll a threat to me. But tbh I could take it easy in this battle and try out some different things. I wrote a few bars I knew would hit then experimented.

Who do you see bein a threat to you as you defend the FL Belt?
    muff is a threat to anybody. He can beat anybody on any given day. There's a couple guys that could give me a good challenge if they battled a few times in fl.

What do you think are the strong points of your opponent for your next title match?
    muff got good concepts and smooth wording, he been doing it a loooooong time and been top tier a long time. This should be hof.

What are his Weakness's?
    he can get out there some times with his references to where only like two or three ppl know wtf he talkin bout lol. He stretches his self pretty thin too. He got the key tourney, LLL, and fl to write for. Plus wherever else he's battling. Hopefully that doesn't affect him.

Say Anything you want!......
    shout out to everyone who helped bring this place back to life

Good luck yall
    Last edited by Spree; August 28th, 2015 at 10:54 PM

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: Useless Vs Muff The Monolith

cool shit

20 I guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Useless Vs Muff The Monolith

Yup

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: Useless Vs Muff The Monolith[ext]

Useless vs Muff aka Aristocrat

Dead it u pawn. Rb's killas. The legend is strong
    Call me the Special Teams Coach
    I wanted to say 'Use a Challenge' but the Rest of the Team said I was Wrong
    Muff OR Aristocrat. Either way we back in this bitch
    Im Scorpion w/ YOUR Belt. - coz you know the Chain is coming back to the 'Rist
    i read useless n im like "whens it END!?"- n i can see hes worthless
    ion mean to jump to conclusions. but thats wat ppl do when they read his verses
    I bet ur lilboy wearing ur clothes. like "lil nigga wait ur turn"
    but if ur son complain about "Hand me Downs" its coz u impregnated his mom w/ mutated sperm
    Ur married life is PULP FICTION. fuck what you talking about
    Ill do ur bitch like Marsellus.- Leave her Tied up w/ Black Balls in her Mouth
    ur girl mad as hell coz ur wood game on some splinter crap
    now she wondering whether its in or out like a line judge at a tennis match
    bitch draw against me? nigga ill slap u w/ your OWN gun
    Like "Get to Walkin" - that's Marching to the Beat of ur OWN Drum
    boys in the hood shit. im sniping you bro
    u ride around w/ that DoughBoy? ima let that Trey off on the side of the road
    Ur fam is dead. So now you all taking a dip n getting sanctified nigga
    Coz if Arms Splashing? Ill put a Bunch of Caps on Heads ! u shud Call them: Synchronized Swimmers
    i aint worried. ill hardly get slumped
    call ur verse Action Heros. - you just garbage from the jump

20 I fkn almost didntmakei t

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Useless Vs Muff The Monolith[ext]

Quote Originally Posted by MUFF the Monolith View Post
    the site loading slow as fuck for me

took me like 5 mins to make this post!
    Nc shot u down just to show it works...
    but rb wasn't so lucky........
    now the site loading slow as fuck, debating on taking its own life OR post ur verse.
    he mad @og for not granting an ext, said he didn't earn the win...
    How u gonna call maestro a bitch, then pull the SAME shit on allen in the tournament.
    I want a horror movie ending when it comes to the death of this guy.
    he so scared of Night, he won't Visit his grandparents for the rest of his life.
    Thought u had an easy road, then u heard that king soul leaving.
    But when u seen a knight arrive late it made u hate day light savings time for no reason.
    U might've lost ur dignity but leave the leagues legitimacy intact n bounce, just go...
    If he'd a beat greedy wouldn't have to buy tylenol n break his back extracting small amounts of dope.
    yo rb fragile right now n I'd hate to close up shop cuz muff at top.
    if I'd a known u was gonna win MY tourney I'd a broke the key off in the fuckn lock.
    he was in suicide squad till he became a nuisance...
    I mean seriously, how u get run off the site by the same dudes u was just in a crew with.
    They was tryna help u tho, they knew it was time for u to sign out.
    that's what real friends do, n u just lost the only 3 u ever had to find out.
    If u think ur not weird, ur dead wrong...
    u needed some male role models, but ALL of them was fuckn ur mom while she was at Revlon.
    Its ironic that bags put the torch to him n was strait flaming this wack turd.
    but he took it too seriously......
    Cuz even now he can't ask customers paper or plastic without hating the bastards.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Re: Useless Vs Muff The Monolith [OPEN FOR VOTES]

i like the concept here, but special teams coach was unnecessary and stretched the wordin.. i like it tho
    not feelin this
    haha, nice
    but if ur son complain about "Hand me Downs" its coz u impregnated his mom w/ mutated sperm
    see what you were goin for, creative.. cool
    not feelin this
    jab
    lol, i like this
    seems played, but i never seen it so i like this
    Coz if Arms Splashing? Ill put a Bunch of Caps on Heads ! u shud Call them: Synchronized Swimmers
    miss
    weak closer

vs

now the site loading slow as fuck, debating on taking its own life OR post ur verse.
    butchered the wording here, but the punch along wit the quote is cool, ok opener
    How u gonna call maestro a bitch, then pull the SAME shit on allen in the tournament.
    not a punch, shoulda worded it different. but that is some hoe shit so.. ok statement
    he so scared of Night, he won't Visit his grandparents for the rest of his life.
    i don't get it
    But when u seen a knight arrive late it made u hate day light savings time for no reason.
    ok cool
    U might've lost ur dignity but leave the leagues legitimacy intact n bounce, just go...
    If he'd a beat greedy wouldn't have to buy tylenol n break his back extracting small amounts of dope.
    attempt at a reason discussion was cool, but wording fell flat, i dont see the punch
    if I'd a known u was gonna win MY tourney I'd a broke the key off in the fuckn lock.
    nah, this a miss
    I mean seriously, how u get run off the site by the same dudes u was just in a crew with.
    wording is not your friend.. punches coming off as statements to me, but ok i guess
    lol ok
    u needed some male role models, but ALL of them was fuckn ur mom while she was at Revlon.
    again, wording.. this a miss
    Cuz even now he can't ask customers paper or plastic without hating the bastards.
    wording again, but i fuck wit this.. ok closer

Overall: This battle was fairly one-sided to me. there was times through muff's verse where i felt like i was complimenting too many lines and being too lenient, he was jus fairly consistent this time around. not all of his hits were haymakers by any means, but he didn't have many misses. Useless on the other hand, i feel like he had some good concepts but his wording left his punches flat a few times. Punches coming off as statements will weaken that punch because it was like you just told us something instead of being witty with it. puttin no real though into it and jus telling us what you think about him pretty much.

v/ Muff for a more polished, consistent verse.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Muff had mutated sperm, own drum, n doughboy. Use had the key tourney bar. Idk usually Remy has some shit. I feel like you took a personal approach n the shit cane off more statementish then stingers n some of the wording was off as well. Seen u drop doper.

V-Muff

Battle Record
    0-1

This is a tough one to judge. Both verses seemed rushed(they probably were). Should have been a 10 bar battle IMO.

Both verses had terrible wording and grammar which took away from the overall feel. When a verse is that long you want to make it flow together as much as possible. Makes the reader not have to trudge through it to the end. Aside from that here are my thoughts...

MUFF

FLOW 14/20 Flow was basic but fit together pretty well. You had less fillers than your opponent which helped you out a bit more.

METAS 15/20 Some good uses of metaphors. Though some of which were accompanied by fillers and crutches that made no sense and weren't relevant to the bar.

MULTIS 9/20 Wasn't much use of multis at all in this battle though you had a few lines which fit in quite nicely
    ion mean to jump to conclusions. but thats wat ppl do when they read his ver
    best use of a multi IMO

WORDPLAY 15/20 pretty good in this battle..
    good use of wordplay here but still accompanied by unnecessary fillers. Took away from the overall power of this line.

PUNCHES 17/20 There were a few "swing and a miss" moments but overall it was pretty good.
    Good punch/metaphor combo. flowed nice too. Probably your strongest bar in this battle.

This had the potential to be the best bar of the battle. Had decent wordplay but the punch wasn't set up properly. Too many fillers with poor wording which made this potential haymaker miss big time.

TOTAL 70/100

USELESS

You can tell that this verse was rushed big time. There was a lot of unnecessary fillers and almost none of your bars had any real relevance to one another or much connection. I read it like I was watching a "kingofthedot" battle which helped keep me interested. I also liked your use of personals which helped strengthen your verse that much more.

FLOW 10/20 Poor use of fillers hurt your flow here.
    Probably the line where your fillers hurt you the most. a good multi would have saved you on this one and could have made your punch connect.

METAS 11/20 Metaphor game was pretty weak on this one. Probably because the verse was so rushed
    If he'd a beat greedy wouldn't have to buy tylenol n break his back extracting small amounts of dope
    probably best meta and had potential to be the strongest bar. Poor wording and use of fillers made this one fall short.

MULTIS 12/20
    probably your best use of multis but your worst use in fillers. Also you had a contradicting multi with flaming this wack turd
    If you woulda changes it to something like flaming his wack shit you could have had a nice triple multi combo.

WORDPLAY 10/20
    But when u seen a knight arrive late it made u hate day light savings time for no reason
    probably best use of wordplay in your verse. Overall not too strong though. I can see what you were trying to do with the punch but it just didn't fit.

PUNCHES 15/20 Your use of personals was probably your best asset
    I liked your opener the best. It was stretched to the max but with an opener you can do that. I liked the reference to the site lag and how you used it. Could have been worded differently for sure but overall it was good.

Total 58/100

This battle had the potential to be a lot closer. It was extremely anti-climactic and didn't feel much like a title battle. I'd personally like to see a 5 bar rematch with some more clever shit.

Vote: MUFF

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

vs

Lmao, I really don't have much to say. Should I number-rate this time? Ooooooo,maybe I should SHEEP vote this time around...yeah, yeah, yeah I like that idea. Or. I could just put this simple and quick.

Useless posted straight bars, no colorful technicality behind them. And they had truth in some of them which made it more powerful instead of generic bars that could have been for anybody. Glad Muff made the time. Glad Useless showed up.
    I like the personals here over Muff's this time around. I wish Useless would have worded a lot of stuff in a little bit differently & I also wish he set-up the key tourney bar with "I gave him the door to ..blablabla" Before he finished it off with "broke the key in the lock". Woulda been a little better.

Vote: Useless

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Muff

the attempt was there the wording completely made this miss

nah

played

lol

nah

weak metaphore

creative this flip was fresh

nah

no and stretched

nah

Useless

weak personal

another weak personal its coming off as a statement too it had no impact I could see it being used in a live battle or something

no

ok this is better and more of a creative flip along with the personal

stretched finisher took away from the personal

nah

again not a text formatted punch worded like its live battle

lol

nah

no

well Muff rushed his verse wording was ass punches were ass but he had two quotes I dug mutated sperm and own drums hits. Useless had some personal material but has to work on how he incooperates his wording into text format most of his bars came off as statements or something u would hear in a live battle.

V/Muff
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

DOPE CONCEPT. BUT THE WORDINESS TOOK STING AWAY

NICE SELF NP. GOOD REFERENCE. PPL MIGHT MISS THIS

NOT FEELING THIS ONE

NAH. THIS A MISS

OK.

WEAK. NOT FEELING THE REFERENCE OR HOW U EXECUTED IT.

MMMMMM CRAZY. LOTB

MMMMM. THIS DOPE AF.

EHH. NOT A FAN

NAH. WEAK CLOSER

VS

LMAO GOOD OPENER

MMM GOOD PERSONAL HERE

EHH. NUTN SPESH

NAH, THESE NIGHT LINES ARE GETTIN REDUNDANT

MMMM SICK PERSONAL. A LIL TOO WORDY ON BOTH THE SETUP AND PUNCH

MMMMMM DOPE

WHEEW ...DAMN..
    'RAN OFF NC' PERSONALS ARE GETTN PLAYED ON MUFF, BUT THIS WAS DOPE

NAH. REPEAT ON DOWNS LMAO. SAME CONCEPT U JUST USED

THIS WAS GOOD

DOPE CONCEPT. BUT OVERLY WORDY.

Overall nice battle. Muff u had two absolute monsters. Both tied for lotb.
    But muffy was waaay too inconsistent.
    Remy dropped pretty Damn solid w no misses.

Vote Remy
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

4-2 muff
    Uppin for votes
    @muff the monolith check your pm's shortly

- - - Updated - - -
    @Amen @name @Enbombz @Letterman @Mimic @
    Last edited by Spree; September 10th, 2015 at 08:31 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

This Is a hard one to vote on.

Muff u came pretty inconstistant this week. The two opening bars were decent plays, thought they were both decent enough. Mutated spermatozoa was lol hit though, own drum n tre bar were both decent, black balls was kinda okay

Useless- very different stylistically. Opener was cool, second bar came off a bit statement ish okay personal though, key tourney was okay, ran off site good personal just a bit statement ish, closer was okay decent idea very wordy though.

The round up, useless had the better misses and was consistently average to be honest with a few okay bars in there. Was diggin the personal aproach just felt like they needed a play to make them dope. Like what u did with the bags bar( if it wasn't as wordy) in comparisent to how u used the other ran off site stuff. Muff when ur good your good and when your shi your shit. I thought you hAd the best 2 bars of the battle and in general your hits were better but some of your misses were worse than anything useless brought.

If useless had linked more plays into his personals he def could of took this but I gotta go with muff by a hair

Vote muff

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

- ok
    - ok
    - not really much of an insult
    - you could of executed hand me downs in a much more witty/harsh way bro. this way was trash
    - ehhh mild
    - this simile is garbo
    - tough
    - tough
    - sloppy as fuck but dope concept that you destroyed lol
    - stupid

vs

- mild and over worded
    - mild
    - wack
    - wack
    - could have been a dope personal but you over worded the shit out of it and it killed it for me
    - ok
    - reallyyyyyy mild
    - mild
    - wack
    - over worded a potential fire personal and it killed it for me

useless got doep concepts majority of the time but his wording is what holds him back man. you over word the shit out of them in which kill any impact the haymaker could have had. muff was pretty consistent here and think he definitely got the edge w/ just 1 more jab.

muff got the edge

Battle Record
    86-54

6-2 muff is the new fl champ
    ***Closed***