5 71.43%
  • Notti

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Killing spree vs nott- KS WINS

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Killing spree vs nott- KS WINS

14 lines
    Due in 48hrs

@Notti

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Re: Killing spree vs notti

check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Last edited by Spree; September 20th, 2015 at 02:34 PM

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree Vs UnFukwitable in LLL
    friends? this Bud Light & if cans blew? than its provin he's fakest of all
    know I keep a Steele Reserved, but if i dont shoot? I'm taking a 40oz n breaking ya jaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Notti in contenders match against OG
    2 cans of steel reserve, AND 2 cans, i got that steel reserved...I blaze dutches
    you not a starter...you steal/reserve...like wen you watch a URL battle 'N SAVE punches
    Hush's name is victor for those how dont know

SMH

Listen....
    I got that heat forum. Clean'm up & Move'm. I've always felt u was wack bro
    & W/the proof above^^.. i guess my MOD position aint the only way I've helped ya W/battles
    get ya life took from this right hook, the wins i rope in? u bound to choke
    for this I'll hit W/the overhand,knot..& wen u wake? one of those'll be around ya throat
    beef'n Hush proved u vagina. he told u his Streets knowin u isnt temptin shit
    cos You'll get smacked up @ Vixen,...& treated like any other Ill tempered Bitch!
    & speakin of bitches, I been slammin yours. she gave me the head quick
    Ironic she's ya WCW, cos within a week I Power bombed that hoe to my Reject List
    plus We know u bend over for ya crew, & sayin they'll back U? was meant in time
    cos when i put the pump to ya front? I'll wait till they behind you, to catch ya spine
    Testin spree? im catch Z's, punch yea chest till u defeated & gone
    funny how W/ every breath you swear ya Bars are ill while voters jus read'm & yawn
    went from shakin rust to a tough clown, catchin bodies? u lyin dude
    now u know im Not a joke, & after this? thats how this site'll be describing you

Close casket

- - - Updated - - -
    @Notti
    you have 24hrs to get voting links bruh

Battle Record
    22-22

Lmao, fawkk you mean nigga?

You talkin weight? OK cool, where them bricks at, you betta run it bro
    Cuz for them keys
    these bullets'll hit that accordion, he'll end up stretched OUT like one of those
    NO killing spree, only interested in killing spree... what if he run instead?
    Then its code word shoppin spree... That mean its money on his head
    I kick that new shit, fresh punches that keep these voters sayin my name
    All you do is kick flips, that'd put every pro skate boarder to shame
    I ain't wit the kiddy shit, disrespect n its war, believe me your not winnin
    One call n i'll getcha beyblades n still have the pull to leave your TOP spinnin
    You ugly as a muh fucka, and ya verses are even more trash, no threat from this rascal
    Always tryna pic battle... But if the dope heads were still here no one would pick you to battle
    You wack as fuck n carry yaself like a vet, a lame, who never get in them draws
    But I'm sippin my tea... these punches'll have you sippin ya food thru a straw
    Keep playin wit fire, wen I combust shots, gotta pay to live... this guys stipulation
    I need WHATEVER he hazardous strap gon put his life in THAT type of situation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-22

Re: Killing spree vs notti[open for votes]

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    Lmao, fawkk you mean nigga?

Cuz for them keys
    these bullets'll hit that accordion, he'll end up stretched OUT like one of those
    Very forced, its generic as well. You be using old losses or something to get at him.
    This is ok,
    This is played, but it got you away from gun lines.
    One call n i'll getcha beyblades n still have the pull to leave your TOP spinnin
    Im guessing you intended this to be about his Bae/girl. Its still forced to me, I've yet to here some one say "ill get ur bae blades". I see ur a creative thinker; but you need to use fresher flips. Ur wordplay is very forced in the manner that u use it.
    You ugly as a muh fucka, and ya verses are even more trash, no threat from this rascal
    Always tryna pic battle... But if the dope heads were still here no one would pick you to battle
    Comical jab attempt, but the rhyme scheme was lacking in this. If you had reworded with multies at the end, it would've read smoother. U did need to reword this, im not a fan of repeating the same word in one line.
    Eh, u need better concepts. I see a lot of potential in ur writing.
    Keep playin wit fire, wen I combust shots, gotta pay to live... this guys stipulation
    I'm not even sure what ur implying with "he Harzardous strap" if its a wordplay u're going for its very forced to the point im not catching it. This might be a language barrier issue? I don't think it is.

[QUOTE=Killing Spree;8746884]Hush's name is victor for those how dont know

SMH

Listen....
    & W/the proof above^^.. i guess my MOD position aint the only way I've helped ya W/battles
    Way to many "withs" in one line, sir. Wordplay is forced but more tolerable than notti's. Since u're trying to come off as street. This is an ok start, Killing.
    for this I'll hit W/the overhand,knot..& wen u wake? one of those'll be around ya throat
    "Cause I'll hit" that sounds better. U still have these moments of awkward fragment-like punches. But I like the angle u went for here. Ur wording is holding ur power back on the punch though, mate.
    cos You'll get smacked up @ Vixen,...& treated like any other Ill tempered Bitch!
    Beefing hush? do u mean ur beef w/ hush? again u have these awkward word choices. That really chop the flow of a bar for me. This must be a site personal I wasn't around for, its a jab at best for me.
    Ironic she's ya WCW, cos within a week I Power bombed that hoe to my Reject List
    I seen a few wrestling flips, this one wasn't up to par, my friend.
    cos when i put the pump to ya front? I'll wait till they behind you, to catch ya spine
    Ok
    funny how W/ every breath you swear ya Bars are ill while voters jus read'm & yawn
    Comical jab, I like this approach from u best, kill.
    now u know im Not a joke, & after this? thats how this site'll be describing you
    Light, but that's the kind of style; i'd like to see u use more.

Notti: I think u have a lot of potential to be a URL/Smack kind of writer. U just are a bit too generic, u also force wordplay to the point it ruins the punch. If it doesn't work? just work on rewording it, ditch the end rhymes and toss new ones in, mate. U have the creative angles, u just need sharper wording. I think u should try to step away from gun bars & aim for more comical/harsh punches. U have a lot of room to grow and even more potential to expand beyond that room.

KS: U've gotten a lot better, my friend. U still have wording issues that hampers ur punches impact. I think ur trying a bit too much to compact a lot of detail in a bar. U've elevated a lot compared to over a year ago; when I last read ur writing. U just always write a punch as if ur starting it in phrase/sentence or explanation. It throws off ur flow a lot for me. But u did land more than notti, u racked up points by jabbing.

V/ Killing Spree

- - - Updated - - -

in in Mid-phrase/sentence**

Battle Record
    22-22

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Open-For-Votes

Last link, let's get these votes in here

---Opener didnt rhyme. Knot around ya throat was ok. Vixen was nice
    ---WCW i fucked with. Not the spine one though
    -read n yawn was soft. Closer wasnt that effective for a nameplay

vs

Cuz for them keys
    ---Nice opener. Not feelin shoppin spree. same with kick flips, pretty bland.
    ---I liked bey blades. pic battle could have been a stinger. It came off just eh to me though
    ---straw was wack. Closer was dope

vote/Killing Spree. I think when Notti missed, he missed real bad. Nice lil battle though

You've Earned a Custom Title! puravida's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-12

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post

Cuz for them keys

I enjoyed both verses but Notti fire power here. Notti used lines that were a bit more relevant and effective. I felt like my loser had more misses than hits..

vote - notti

Battle Record
    22-22

Last edited by Spree; September 22nd, 2015 at 07:24 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Killing spree: overhand knot, WCW..

Vs

Notti: accordion, top spinnin, sippin food..

Vote: Notti.. This was a pretty decent battle.. Notti dropped a couple haymakers, & that's basically the reason why he got this... Ks I felt could of won, but a lot of his bars fell flat with execution.. Nice battle here.. Notti. Ur improving pretty nicely.. KS, u did work but it wasn't enough bro
    Make Front Lines Great Again

Battle Record
    22-22

2-2, cmon ppl we need some votes on this

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

(cool personal considering thequotes)
    (ok but rope knot/not im seeing a lot on him)
    (vic's end. w/ the d in end being silent is ok. I thought this was ok)
    (ironic shes ya w see w? iono im not seeing the wp in this)
    (mm eh)
    (ok)
    (ahh I like this)

pretty cool thistime

Cuz for them keys
    (that wp is old. not a bad flip tho. its ok)
    (seen too many shopping spree/money on ur head like a shopping spree..matter of fat I just seen one recently. I know its a nameplay but conceptually it isn't fresh at all)
    (wow this is played as fuck man. not even kidding)
    (now this was dope af)
    (iono why ppl deemed dope wouldn't battle someone you deem not so good. would be opposite. wack ppl wont want to battle dope ppl. my only issue w/ this line. otherwise its worded harsh but conceptually its off to me)
    (man nah)
    (has or dis. it works. I like this line tbh)

man this was interesting. not a great battle but an interesting one. tied at quotes at two a piece but I have to give it to ks lookin at my breakdown. he had more ok lines. notti had two lotbs but the rest he dropped a lot of ancient lines man. a lot of em. like 6 im thinking

but hazardous works btw. has or dis.

k

v/ks

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    86-54

3-2 spreewell