Sup fellas.

I'm looking for someone that can design a program cover for a girls all state basketball games. Been doing this for 20+ years running now, it's the best high school girls in the state of washington & idaho competing against each other in an east vs west matchup. there's 3 games based on their classifications (2A, 3A, & B). I usually just put a simple one together in Publisher, but this is my father's final year as the coordinator & want this one to be special & classy.

Paypal would be my method of payment, we can work out the details. Please shoot me a PM if you're interested. We can discuss having your website and/or logo on the sponsors page too. If you happen to have a banner, I will even hang it in the gymnasium with the others. Exposure is roughly 300-500 people not including players & coaches who each get a program at the game. I'll edit in pics if I think about it later lol.

I dont get on here too often, so feel free to shoot me an email: ryantoliver6@gmail.com

Note: The event takes place at the end of June. Long ways away but wanted to get this hashed out early.