You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Open Mic Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    I'll talk to the boys.
    @The Law you see Doctor Strange?
    Yeah, bad ass movie. I'll hit you up with my movie site if you want. Got pretty much everything. Both movies and shows.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

I use 123movies for movies and TV series. What do you use?

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

superchillin.net or .com. Works on both.

They cut off sign ups a long time ago though. Only problem is every so often I have to change the password if too many IP addresses are on it at once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Exactly. Topical is a dying art. We need to not only keep it breathing but to get it running again.
    I want to inspire these young cats to face the judgment we get from people when we open our minds fully and embrace that spiritual side to us, our human incline to relate with the world... Show them how to expand on the writing aspects and teach them, be the torch in the dark and give them a path to walk on with us, those of of which have journeyed to the deepest depths of our mind and back. I'm so fucking pumped to see who the next Cody Phoenix is.... That's my bucket list, have a prodigy under my wing and mold a fucking champion.
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Soule

So you need an account to view? 123 is basically youtube lol. I just click the movie and it plays. No download, no registration.

- - - Updated - - -

I've mentored a few champions. 143, Trajik, Vinzr, I'd even say I helped YDK whether he admits it or not.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Yeah I looked at it. 123 seems to get movies faster than mine does. But the quality is no where near as good.

Soule

Some of them are better than others. It updates when they hit DVD/Blu Ray. That's why it says CAM/SD/HD.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    I want to inspire these young cats to face the judgment we get from people when we open our minds fully and embrace that spiritual side to us, our human incline to relate with the world... Show them how to expand on the writing aspects and teach them, be the torch in the dark and give them a path to walk on with us, those of of which have journeyed to the deepest depths of our mind and back. I'm so fucking pumped to see who the next Cody Phoenix is.... That's my bucket list, have a prodigy under my wing and mold a fucking champion.
    take late bloomer.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of them are better than others. It updates when they hit DVD/Blu Ray. That's why it says CAM/SD/HD.

Yeah i'll probably use both now. I'm assuming they get the shows pretty quick as well. Mine typically within 30 min to an hour of it airing.

Soule

Yeah pretty much.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Yeah pretty much.
    good thing you showed me that. I've been waiting for John Wick on mine lol. and Why Him? I see it already, but my girl been dying too.

- - - Updated - - -

On the Cam ones you ever get people blocking the picture? or is it typically well filmed.

Soule

John Wick is fucking dope. I can't wait for 123 to get at least a Standard Definition version of the sequel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Law View Post
    good thing you showed me that. I've been waiting for John Wick on mine lol. and Why Him? I see it already, but my girl been dying too.

- - - Updated - - -

On the Cam ones you ever get people blocking the picture? or is it typically well filmed.
    I don't bother with the cam versions. I wait until they are at least SD.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

John Wick is fucking dope. I can't wait for 123 to get at least a Standard Definition version of the sequel.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't bother with the cam versions. I wait until they are at least SD.
    I gotcha. By that time they'll be on superchillin also.

Soule

Word, and by the time they HD then you can buy or red box that bitch.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Word, and by the time they HD then you can buy or red box that bitch.
    Shit. I can't tell you the last time I spent money on a movie, show.. Or even a piece of music in that case.

Soule

Yeah. I download my music. Think the last time I bought an actual album was in December, Dierks Bentley. I don't spend money on movies unless it's the theater or something nostalgic in the $5 bin at Walmart.