Thread: Open Mic Chat

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Re: Open Mic Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Staff will talk about it
    Whatever happened to this?

As you can see, this chat is very active and engaged.

Great part of the site.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

How is everyone? Delightful? Excited? That's nice. Anyone like to do anything? Would be good for a while. You know?

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

@Lemarchand

Lemarchand, if you're hiding on this website like the pussy you are; masturbating your pussy with a fucking crucifix. Just end your life; for ever thinking you can comprehend anything at all. Go away, you're nothing.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Anyone on? Thanks again, Lemarchand. You're officially nothing. Go ponder in your sorrow; and go away.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

LMFAO! I just read some of Lemarchand's work. Funniest stuff I've read in a while. Feels like you read the bible; studied Egyptian calligraphy while being blasphemous. Got exiled afterwards; met me; I kill you; then you burn in hell. ROFL, it's the funniest shit on the planet. Do you really believe you're a match for anyone in the bible belt. Jesus christ, kid. You'd die in mother-fucking seven days trying to be someone in the bible. Stop writing about stuff you don't know, and kill yourself. You're nothing but arrogance; and self pondered crack. I believe you're just a meth head, cooking crack. Funniest shit I've ever seen. Make sure you killyouself in a few days; after the realization that you wrote about Christianity religion in the most profuse; pious way; without being christian or having anything to do with the religion. You're blasphemous, you know? Man, never think you're on par with a prophet again. You're just a idiot. Don't do this again. Bye, see you later.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Lemarchand, just die already. You worthless scumbag. You cumrag from Greek Mythology. You're pretty much a loser. Farewell, but never fair well. Die.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Cheesecake, Assassin. Might-aswell pack it up; and go away. You're nothing to anyone; as if it mattered. I'll break your wit'; for I am as clever as a fox. You may think you're clever or something; but you're really not. You lose all the time. So, you're nothing. Might-aswell just go away, little bitch. People have better things to do than battle a pussy. So jerk off with a crucifix; and kill yourself. You're beneath me like your in hell; not six feet deep. Go, away. Self Activate; before you respond to anything. Just know; you're the most worthless human being in existence. You're constantly whispering to yourself christian under-tones; about being nothing. It's pathetic, and said. When are you going to see God's light? That I am darkness; and you are nothing. Never speak about anything again; and forever be quiet. Go, away. English. Is English from net-cess hiding on this website? Why don't you just annihilate yourself. You're worthless; and just not good. Your ego isn't really warranted; as it hesitates; and is fragile. You're constantly on people's case; like a mad little bitch. But what's your purpose? You have none. You're merely a sensitive little piece of shit. And that's all you'll always be, really. So stay in your freaking lane; before I end you and your silly little ego of yours. It's quite pathetic. Go, away. English's freaking writing; is about as clever as a dog trying to be a Angel. A philosopher trying to confront a demon. It's sad, and pathetic. Might-aswell pack it up; in a way. You'll always be behind with darkness. Now, go away. I have moments to do. Peace.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Lemarchand, this is a urgent announcement. There's no doubt you're blasphemous, and there's no doubt you're in trouble. Sorry, but I believe you're going to hell. To burn for what you've done. Maybe next time, kid. Come on, are you even there?

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Okay, i am elohim.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Your hands will missile (miss soul); I'll appease the strike; I walk on water and fire; but you'll burn in fire; like Jesus Christ
    You believe you're a prince of darkness; but you'll cry to the serene of night; when God's light was first created; you were killed by darkness; to see the light!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Why are you posting verses in the chat? There’s a cypher section

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Stay in your lane, Kill Spree. You're horrible trash. You're not worth anyone's time. Go hide somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ the Menace View Post
    Stay in your lane, Kill Spree. You're horrible trash. You're not worth anyone's time. Go hide somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ok man... so you want to be one of those types of faggots. I know who your trash ass is too. Welcome to the site

Battle Record
    1-9

Ok man... so you want to be one of those types of faggots. I know who your trash ass is too. Welcome to the site
    He's legit insane and having a break.

This is why you should give me this section of the forum.

Nobody even noticed this shit cuz who the fuck actually comes here.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally the whole first page cept me and someone else has < 5 replies.

Battle Record
    1-9

Can I please fix this forum?

It's giving me fucking OCD because I actually love writing outside of battles.

But literally doing it here is pointless. Nobody feeds and this insane retard drops like 5 posts a day.