Thread: Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Chat

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Chat

Talk away... Battles are up

- - - Updated - - -

mag coming soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Awards OM HOF

Re: Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Chat

Good job holding down the league bro. You been putting in work. This shit is looking promising again. Respect.

Battle Record
    11-5

Yooooooooooo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    8-9

Wassup L.E, the man who is hard to tag....Mag is up

Battle Record
    11-5

I'm going to drop today. Didn't realize it was the third today haha.

Social Media:

@143 what was the voting rubric again? I know a few, but not entirely sure on all categories.
    The end of a Revelation.... But a Clever Word always illustrated.

@L.E nicely written. I can envision Elysium.

Awards PC HOF

@Revelation 18:3 143's my brutha so i have no qualm about you voting for him but um...."Flow" was a tie?? REEALLLYYY? lol. regardless, good verse @143, good luck, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    @Revelation 18:3 143's my brutha so i have no qualm about you voting for him but um...."Flow" was a tie?? REEALLLYYY? lol. regardless, good verse @143, good luck, bro.
    Yeah it was a tough decision. I truly enjoyed both reading that kept an unique flow independently.

Battle Record
    8-9

@Revelation 18:3 there is no standard scoring system that I require. I want you to give positive and negative points in your voting for each but you can use technical specifics to choose your person who you will vote for, but you don't have to post those specifics. I just don't want any 1 or 2 line post about each verses. This is not only a competition but a tool to elevated.

Awards OM HOF

@Sammy @143

I'm a little busy ATM. But I'll be back soon enough to breakdown your battle.

Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    @Revelation 18:3 there is no standard scoring system that I require. I want you to give positive and negative points in your voting for each but you can use technical specifics to choose your person who you will vote for, but you don't have to post those specifics. I just don't want any 1 or 2 line post about each verses. This is not only a competition but a tool to elevated.
    Yeah usually it would be a rubric of some sort, but I understand what you're implying. Future reference.

Awards PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by SELF ACTIVATE View Post
    @Sammy @143

I'm a little busy ATM. But I'll be back soon enough to breakdown your battle.
    no doubt, brutha, I know you will.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

@Witty how much more time do you need as to not no show? you know i was looking forward to this shit.
    infektedpenz

Battle Record
    11-5

Nice work everyone so far. Nice drops @trajik and @SELF ACTIVATE . Hopefully your opponents show up.

Social Media: