User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: My Personal company logo

Situations at a struggle. Bstill's Avatar
    Battle Record
    35-14
    Awards AOTW SOTW 25+ Wins

My Personal company logo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: My Personal company logo

The borders from the canvas size are too obvious. The black text over dark part of background make it very dull. Personally not a fan of this, I've seen you do waaaaay better

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

Battle Record
    35-14

working an tweaking with it will be creating many more
    Last edited by Bstill; March 9th, 2016 at 08:01 AM

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

My suggestion would be to lose the fractal, explosion thing in general and just make a simple text logo

- - - Updated - - -

I like the 'h' and the 'g' though maybe experiment with something text based with those two letters as the focal point

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Bstill, these are my thoughts on this logo.

Firstly, we'll start from the outside and go in. The grey and red shapes (that lava looking blend) to me, looks choppy and not smoothed out in that it has definite lines, and looks like a rubber has gone around the circumference of it. I see fire looking shapes but there's no sharpness to the shapes, sort of roundish and ...rubbed out. If you know what I mean. Normally you have this flare like looking stuff that extends naturally, like in your sig.
    Then we have the wording. The big letters aren't lost, but the wording under the big letters are. Especially the dark ones on the bottom. The word 'Imagination' is lost because it's black, and these letters in that word... 'ginat' have grey behind them, hence they don't pop, instead they blend into that dark colour. Same with the 'ics' in the word graphics.
    Now for colours, you're the colour man, what are you doing to me? LOL
    You've got heavens colours at your disposal and you've got the talent to use them. I find these colours drab and dark and moody, gloomy. For a company logo, I don't think it shows anywhere near your true capabilities and talents.
    I don't find the grey uplifting, but flat, the orange/yellow bit is ok, bit flat near the big H, but that red...is dull, and those black lines that sprout out of the background shapes just look confusing to me. I find the grey smoke shapes drab in colour too.
    I'm also not big on black and gold unless there's a sharpness to it. It's not up to par with your normal professionalism.
    I've seen you do graphics that make my mind go crazy.
    This is just...meh' run of the mill for someone else maybe.
    You my friend, make magic. I want to see the magic happen. And know, there's no way I can recreate it.
    I want to be able to say..."Wow. I wanna pay that dude to do a sign for me. Check out the insane way he's used that art. How the hell did he do that?" I don't want to look at it and think, 'standard'.
    There's nothing standard about you.
    This is standard.

Don't hate me.
    Love me.
    lol
    Because I love your talent.
    This isn't up to par.
    Last edited by Emily; March 9th, 2016 at 06:23 PM

Battle Record
    35-14

thank you Emily working on getting a better definition on the logos defiantly a lil different I tried to skip steps to stop the out side edges from darkening and it still cut off the sub text I'm brainstorming now for a nice concept thank you for your honest