User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Heptie's Book of Souls

Heptie's Book of Souls

What I'm working on:

My 1st album:

My 2nd album:

Last edited by heptie; April 7th, 2016 at 10:59 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Rash Boogie's Avatar

Re: Heptie's Book of Souls

Waddup bro. Even though this doesnt sound polished at all, Im kinda digging the organic feel it gives. The bass alone gives it a great vibe lol, and I like how you came on this. I believe if the vocals were polished mix-wise, this thing would pop cause this sounds like some chillout-roll-a-L-get-higher-thanspace type music. I like it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music-

Twitter-

Facebook-

I listened to quite a few tracks, and I agree with Rash. It's not a polished sound, that will come with time, grind, and some fucking plug ins. Lol, all in all tho. I see a lot of room for potential. It's just about the grind now bro. I look forward to hearing your progression as you continue to drop.

Just added 3 songs.
    Yeah I agree with both of you... I dont have a high quality microphone and it definitely makes it sound tinny.
    Thanks guys means a lot... youre like my only fans haha, and make sure to follow me on SoundCloud, I post frequently.
    Last edited by heptie; April 7th, 2016 at 11:03 PM

well, I'll be honest I listened to two tracks then stopped. You can do a lot better man. I'm not hatin on you but you need to up your game up a lot.

flow/ 2/10
    production 2/10
    quality 2/10
    energy 3/10

over all 2/10

at least I'm honest right? lol
    http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13363789

The bass alone gives it a great vibe lol, and I like how you came on this. 9apps get-cartoonhd.com
    Last edited by rinkymehra; April 7th, 2020 at 06:18 AM