User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Has has the best backward rhyme schemes.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Robbie da Robber's Avatar

Has has the best backward rhyme schemes.

Who has better multies and rhyme schemes while spitting backwards? No one does.

Nas's song "rewind" proves this. Who else has better backwards multies and rhyme schemes?

Title should say *Nas

Re: Has has the best backward rhyme schemes.

Has, bro.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Has, bro.
    what do u think this is some kind of game?

Has, bro.
    Smh. I'm being serious. If you can't take this seriously, u aren't needed for this discussion on the finer points of rhyming

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Tell him ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie da Robber View Post
    Smh. I'm being serious. If you can't take this seriously, u aren't needed for this discussion on the finer points of rhyming
    smh, i am being serious. you must be ignorant on the very subject you've brought up. i am severely disappoint tbh.

"Has, bro" is extremely crafty wordplay that only a genius could perceive because of its allusion to your very own blunder and the famous Hasbro company.

as a palindrome (in regards to your subject matter of "backwards rhyming"), it says, "orb, sah" or just "orb sah" which everyone knows is Arabic for "go fuck yourself."

Battle Record
    96-70

lolol

"which everyone knows is arabic for go fuck yourself"

hahaha RIP Fresh

I can't continue to teach you guys the intricacies of superior rhyming if you're not going to be serious.
    @whoami
    That's not what a palindrome is. I won't hold it against you for not knowing.
    Also I'm not even talking about palindromes. I'm talking about switching the order your lyrics to rhyme them backwards.

I can't continue to teach you guys the intricacies of superior rhyming if you're not going to be serious.
    @whoami
    Also I'm not even talking about palindromes. I'm talking about switching the order your lyrics to rhyme them backwards.
    step your literary game up, saan.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

@whoami
    robbie, some just cant be taught. Keep teaching the masses my friend. they're listening. just not answering thats all. @whoami gets his languages confused from time to time, being the cunning linguist he is lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

smh, i am being serious. you must be ignorant on the very subject you've brought up. i am severely disappoint tbh.

"Has, bro" is extremely crafty wordplay that only a genius could perceive because of its allusion to your very own blunder and the famous Hasbro company.

as a palindrome (in regards to your subject matter of "backwards rhyming"), it says, "orb, sah" or just "orb sah" which everyone knows is Arabic for "go fuck yourself."
    you dont even know what a palindrome is you fuckin tard

read a book
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 'phX View Post
    you dont even know what a palindrome is you fuckin tard

read a book
    lol @ you critiquing in a troll thread. you are a definite faggot, thanks for making it abundantly clear with each and every post.

step your literary game up, little faggot. everything goes over your head except cumshots and gloryholes.