User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: My new favourite comic...

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

My new favourite comic...

This dude is an absolute genius.. Everything he does is improv.

What are some of your favourite comics?

Part 1

[youtube]bFjxgQV_LY4[/youtube]

Part 2
    [youtube]zp2bUrqMsLs[/youtube]

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: My new favourite comic...

I like Louis c.k
    And i miss old school insult comics like Joe Torry.
    This nigga used to do a while stand up set and tell not a single joke. Just annihilate the first front 3 rows one by one.
    Had niggas scared to go to his shows.

Told this one nigga in the audience he so black, the only difference between him and midnight is 11:59. Then looked at the chick next to him and said " bitch..da fuk u laughing at? Take them hooves out that raggedy ass sandal "

Lmao Joe Torry was goat
    Last edited by Greedy; April 7th, 2016 at 10:24 AM
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by joog'n View Post
    I like Louis c.k
    And i miss old school insult comics like Joe Torry.
    This nigga used to do a while stand up set and tell not a single joke. Just annihilate the first front 3 rows one by one.
    Had niggas scared to go to his shows.

Told this one nigga in the audience he so black, the only difference between him and midnight is 11:59. Then looked at the chick next to him and said " bitch..da fuk u laughing at? Take them hooves out that raggedy ass sandal "

Lmao Joe Torry was goat
    louis CK is dope

I've never heard of Joe Torry I'll check him out. That's basically what this guy does tho he just picks apart the crowd. He starts to get into some pre written material but just goes right back into the improv lol if u have time I'd reccommend checking these videos out

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

I can't see ur vids.

But classic Joe Torry is hard to find.

He was on a lot of the old def comedy jam's and he used to do a lot of roasts.
    This nigga destroyed Shaq.

But the most brutal roast I ever seen goes to Jaimie fixx. Yes Jaime foxx...seems unlikely but at the emmit smith roast he fkn ended this one comics career. YouTube search Jaime fox's emmit smith roast. The segments called "I'm your consciounce" holy fk

- - - Updated - - -

Nigga told shaq.. Ur knuckles look scraped..did u walk here? Lmao
    -herbo

Nice share, bro. This dude is hilarious, no doubt. The opening two minutes are great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joog'n View Post
    I can't see ur vids.

But classic Joe Torry is hard to find.

He was on a lot of the old def comedy jam's and he used to do a lot of roasts.
    This nigga destroyed Shaq.

But the most brutal roast I ever seen goes to Jaimie fixx. Yes Jaime foxx...seems unlikely but at the emmit smith roast he fkn ended this one comics career. YouTube search Jaime fox's emmit smith roast. The segments called "I'm your consciounce" holy fk

- - - Updated - - -

Nigga told shaq.. Ur knuckles look scraped..did u walk here? Lmao
    Pretty sure that was Jeff Ross. Jeff Ross and Anthony Jeselnik are the GOAT roasters. No one comes close tbh.

Battle Record
    122-29

I USED to like ke Jeff Ross. Kinda predictable now IMO.
    Lmao fkn jesslnik funny as fk tho
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-2

man i need to start leaving my house again...

ive fallen too far into the nerd abyss...
    i dont read them myself... but when you said comic... i thought you were going to link a fucking comic book...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    man i need to start leaving my house again...

ive fallen too far into the nerd abyss...
    i dont read them myself... but when you said comic... i thought you were going to link a fucking comic book...
    I blame @God of War for ur nerd abyss issue

I'm not a comic book fan myself

I guess comedian would have been less ambiguous though haha

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I blame @God of War for ur nerd abyss issue

I'm not a comic book fan myself

I guess comedian would have been less ambiguous though haha
    i do love movies and shows based on comics though...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i do love movies and shows based on comics though...
    man daredevil is probably my new favourite show, that shit is crazy

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

I did not expect that season to be that bloody. Punisher was on some GoT shit
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Battle Record
    0-2

i like it too.... but Jessica Jones was damn near better....and i think Luke Cage is gonna be way better... maybe Iron Fist also....

Netflix is becoming pretty dope with the Marvel series stuff....they need to do a LOT more... i also wish they had Agents of SHIELD in real-time, as the episodes come out on cable....
    i dont like watching shows week to week...i wait for the entire season to end so i can binge on the shit over a day or two...but i would watch agents of SHIELD weekjly if it came on netflix so i could do it at my leisure...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    I did not expect that season to be that bloody. Punisher was on some GoT shit
    speaking of which, REALLY hoping they give Punisher his own series on there too...

Wow, this dude is definitely a new favorite of mine. Russell Hicks is a fucking creative genius. That part two was epic. This dude destroys some guy that looks like Wolverine, lol:

Shout outs to Jeselnik for sure. He's my favorite comic without doubt. Hicks is my second favorite now tbh. This dude is really something special. Greg Giraldo was funny as hell.

Daaamn, Russ (look at me using his informal first name like we're acquainted now) is fucking hilarious bro. I honestly can't stop watching this dude's videos. @Fresh , you seen his other shit on his youtube already?

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking insane.