User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 121

Thread: Welcome/Introduction to RB

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Welcome/Introduction to RB

Damn we got all kinds of new people coming to the site. Shit's crowded af tbh.

Battle Record
    55-6

guess who's bizzack

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Stay active.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

Hey everyone. I've had a few battles here some time ago (and I was terrible lol) but glad to see this place still going. I've written for two years now but never gotten the chance to showcase it so here to have fun!

Ey all.
    New to this site and pretty new to battle mics.
    Tbh I just wanna learn n grow to be as dope as I can be though.
    Hope for some fun battles, and some good Cyphers.(and alot of self-improvement :P)
    Cya all

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Maimburg View Post
    Ey all.
    New to this site and pretty new to battle mics.
    Tbh I just wanna learn n grow to be as dope as I can be though.
    Hope for some fun battles, and some good Cyphers.(and alot of self-improvement :P)
    Cya all
    Hey man sign into the LLL. Its a weekly battle league!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yo I'm brad

I'm 15 and ive been rapping for about 4 years.

I'm not the best at it but I try improving through battle rap and through writing lyrics on the downtime I have after school

I'm more of a heavy metal fan than a rap fan but I enjoy a good rap battle every once in a while glad to be here

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Hi there! My name is Dixon Butts. I am a post op transginger and my birth name was Ophelia Weiner.

A couple of talking points about me;

1) I'm sponsored in part or in whole by the Russian government.

2) I'm also a sponsored poster, most posts are brought to you by Coca-Cola Co, more specifically Monster Energy Drinks and viewers like yous. It shouldn't affect too much, just every post will either be preceded or succeeded by a quick advert.

3) I'm better than you at music, at rapping, and posting, at clowning, just better in every way. Don't question that.

D) I hate racism. I DO consider a person of one race whom dates exclusively another race, and will not even consider a member of the same as their race due to that preference as racism. You might not like what that statement says, but it's true.

5) we should all take a moment and investigate 9/11, I'm just saying that there's a lot that is legitimately questionable. Why did tower 7 fall? Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, and yet big brother told us that it cant, except for when It can. And the biggest clue of all, why the fuck does Obama's name rhyme with Osama? Inside job, case closed.

Bonus Fact: earlier in the list of things that I am better than you at I forgot 'fucking' and 'crossword puzzles' and 'fucking'.

Bonus Fact: I am the best to ever do it. What ever 'it' may be. I have provided the whole forum with a, In no way comprehensive, list of examples of possible 'it's.

Oh, and if you want to rap battle me, I get to be B-Rabbit, you can be Papa doc, or Snoop Dogg with the boob job. But I am B-Rabbit.
    Last edited by DixonButts; April 27th, 2020 at 07:39 PM

whats it do baby im from chicago over east

New to the forum, looking forward to making some posts

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    Hi there! My name is Dixon Butts. I am a post op transginger and my birth name was Ophelia Weiner.

A couple of talking points about me;

1) I'm sponsored in part or in whole by the Russian government.

2) I'm also a sponsored poster, most posts are brought to you by Coca-Cola Co, more specifically Monster Energy Drinks and viewers like yous. It shouldn't affect too much, just every post will either be preceded or succeeded by a quick advert.

3) I'm better than you at music, at rapping, and posting, at clowning, just better in every way. Don't question that.

D) I hate racism. I DO consider a person of one race whom dates exclusively another race, and will not even consider a member of the same as their race due to that preference as racism. You might not like what that statement says, but it's true.

5) we should all take a moment and investigate 9/11, I'm just saying that there's a lot that is legitimately questionable. Why did tower 7 fall? Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, and yet big brother told us that it cant, except for when It can. And the biggest clue of all, why the fuck does Obama's name rhyme with Osama? Inside job, case closed.

Bonus Fact: earlier in the list of things that I am better than you at I forgot 'fucking' and 'crossword puzzles' and 'fucking'.

Bonus Fact: I am the best to ever do it. What ever 'it' may be. I have provided the whole forum with a, In no way comprehensive, list of examples of possible 'it's.

Oh, and if you want to rap battle me, I get to be B-Rabbit, you can be Papa doc, or Snoop Dogg with the boob job. But I am B-Rabbit.
    Word to that.

Nice to have you all in here! 👋
    Well, who am I then? 🤔

Just a never-signed emcee from northern Europe, trying to make a quick buck in a tough world! 💵

Battle Record
    20-8

RB what's up. Been awhile.

RB is quiet af welcome bro

Battle Record
    20-8

Real quiet. I'm surprised this page is still up