User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 53

Thread: 15 year old Toobs...

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: 15 year old Toobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    the first one was one of my very first recordings...

and nah, worse than cool edit pro...i used...fuck i cant even remember what it was called...one of those shitty ass beatmaking softwares that you could buy at best buy...

OH OH!!! Hip-Hop Ejay is what it was called...

im mad nice at audio....making beats, rapping, mixing, producing...i can do it all...and do it nicely...

this was all just shit i did when i first started out...thought it could make for a funny thread...

im hoping others contribute to the pile of wackness though...
    Word. I was a pro at cool edit pro, lol. I use to think I was the DR. DRE OF COOL EDIT back when I was a teenager and also use Fruity Loops to make beats LMAO.

I remember having AIM convos looking for the KEY CRACK to get all types of programs HAHAHA

Awesome shit tho... I lost nearly all the tracks I did on my old PC that fried. Was only able to upload a few tracks, which sucks. And a lot of them were uploaded on GOLDMIC which had their own server. When the site went down, all my work vanished. Still pissed about that shit lol...

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

damn potheads are supposed to be peaceful i thought

And why you going around punching little kids at the park? You know they're defenseless

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Found it

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...vs+pair-a-dyce

Only posting because I'm embarrassed of it and thats what this thread is for lmao
    what are you talking about?? that was the most illest rapping ive ever heard in my entire life!!! you are a fucking natural!!! a superstar!!! SUPERSTAR BABAY!!! SUPERSTAAARRRR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    what are you talking about?? that was the most illest rapping ive ever heard in my entire life!!! you are a fucking natural!!! a superstar!!! SUPERSTAR BABAY!!! SUPERSTAAARRRR
    when u put it that way I guess ur right.

Thanks Toobs I'ma go record an album now

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Word. I was a pro at cool edit pro, lol. I use to think I was the DR. DRE OF COOL EDIT back when I was a teenager and also use Fruity Loops to make beats LMAO.

I remember having AIM convos looking for the KEY CRACK to get all types of programs HAHAHA

Awesome shit tho... I lost nearly all the tracks I did on my old PC that fried. Was only able to upload a few tracks, which sucks. And a lot of them were uploaded on GOLDMIC which had their own server. When the site went down, all my work vanished. Still pissed about that shit lol...
    same shit happened to me in a hard drive crash... i make a little over 3,000 pieces of music at that point...and lostr it all in the blink of an eye..and the hard drive was broken in a way that data retrieval wasnt possible... that shit was one of the worst moments of my life..i used to be REALLY big into this music shit..like it was a HUGE part of my life....my therapy...my entertainment...my go to for everything... all...gone...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

damn potheads are supposed to be peaceful i thought

And why you going around punching little kids at the park? You know they're defenseless
    I was cocky and it got me into fights. But holy hell have I seen many a little kid at a park where my brain was screaming "PUNT IT!"

If I have a week left to live, on my last day I shall punt obnoxious little kids while on a cocktail of real drugs. And I will wear samurai armor that I had stolen.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-2

when u put it that way I guess ur right.

Thanks Toobs I'ma go record an album now
    wordemup...

just odnt forget me on the shout outs and to include me in the cliff notes as your inspiration and the reason behind making this all happen...

- - - Updated - - -

yall real;ly need to listen to the last one i posted called 'Chickum Wangsta'...that shit is hilarious...

Battle Record
    0-2

im gonna need some more people to drop some old ass tracks in here that are embarrassing and they normally would not show anyone...

Fresh did it!!! so can you!!!!

kthnxbai.

Battle Record
    7-1

let me find one

- - - Updated - - -

We never finished this, because @RXL never did his part but here is a track I did with @Ill-Mental and @BIZ.VICIOUS probably 10-11 years ago.

http://www.pairadyce.com/wp-content/...iz-Vicious.mp3
    Last edited by Pair-A-Dyce; May 3rd, 2016 at 07:05 PM

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    We never finished this, because @RXL

love the strings in that beat.,..

RXL not coming through like hes supposed to..

who wouldve thought.... LOL

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    let me find one

- - - Updated - - -

We never finished this, because @RXL never did his part but here is a track I did with @Ill-Mental and @BIZ.VICIOUS probably 10-11 years ago.

http://www.pairadyce.com/wp-content/...iz-Vicious.mp3
    Ur supposed to post ones ur embarrassed of smh

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

[url]https:

Battle Record
    7-1

Ur supposed to post ones ur embarrassed of smh
    I'm embarrassed it was never finished. smh

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    not too bad for some old shit...

Battle Record
    7-1

fuck you guys