User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: WK20: Joe Boston vs BG513 [BG wins]]

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

WK20: Joe Boston vs BG513 [BG wins]]

DUE DATE
    Due Dates is FRIDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.
    Voting Due SUNDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.

Bar Limit
    10 lines MIN
    14 Lines MAX

No Show
    If you no show you will have to battle twice in FL to get back into the league.

Additional Stipulations

- Voting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 3 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

LAST MINUTE EXTENSIONS
    We are willing to make exceptions on some occasions but no matter the exception it will always be up to your opponent.

@Joe Boston @BG513

Re: WK20: Joe Boston vs BG513

check

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Check

-

Boy you sloppy, Joe. Like poor kids lunches. and for your punches: ...

If ur swingin crazy, I'll catch every hit, swear! I aint even attemptin dodgin ..
    The way I intercept the bombs, it's like "I'ma 'tear-a wrist (terrorist) from Boston"
    Me? Oh, ..I'ma 1 man wrecking crew, ur skills a dead carcass, facts: you stink, ho!
    I flex like I got an army! ... but if u even Think to raise ur arms, I'll put the axe to B.O!
    last league I was in; went 3 rounds. ehh, in any case, you aint passin me ..
    cos if this battle is the same way, ur record'll be the same- as-the-league (LLL)
    He aint gettin money! The type to get donations from churches. He's a fake lame.
    So know, if the boy claim he breaking bread in mass, he aint abbreviating his states name.
    sonnin the kid, then killin'm off. Bastard!.. Steal his manhood, til he cryin he got robbed!
    like a whiny cunt but .. Boston, after I smack u backwards, how could u 'not-soB?
    Got'm feeling like in between the legs of a paid whore cos the pussy stays sore.
    Need I say more? B-ruins, Boston - like someone asked Bergeron what team he plays for.
    Last edited by BG513; September 13th, 2016 at 10:58 AM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Smh. No more free posting!

Battle Record
    128-135

12 @BG513

Sex doesnt exist for you you'll never be that pussy mounter
    If a bitch yelling out 513 shes working behind the fast food counter
    Nothing but a freeposting debbie downer and thats the shit no one condones
    Every battle u have 7ups just makes u more gayer looking than Orlando Jones
    He fucks with chicks who are skin n bones see Joe like his asses round n whole
    Say hes going for that new slender look his bitch looks like a walking xbox console
    I got ur girl clits swoll shes begging for that hard n fast motion
    I swear ill fuck the blonde right outta that pussy till its singing like Frank Ocean
    On the  block u cause no commotion my jobs to fuck shit up n keep it moving
    I'd pay top price for a face to face interview you'd bitchout like Trump did Mark Cuban
    Theres no proving u suck at life so all those dreams u have ur gonna lose
    Anyone supporting BG probably still owns a pair of Belbottoms n Platform shoes
    @Kill Spree @KnowP open for votes

uppin for my verse to be shown please @KnowP

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: WK20: Joe Boston vs BG513 [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Me? Oh, ..I'ma 1 man wrecking crew, ur skills a dead carcass, facts: you stink, ho!
    I flex like I got an army! ... but if u even Think to raise ur arms, I'll put the axe to B.O!
    He aint gettin money! The type to get donations from churches. He's a fake lame.
    So know, if the boy claim he breaking bread in mass, he aint abbreviating his states name.

vs

felt Joe just threw this verse together and didn't really throw much creativity behind his bars this week. BG had a few nice lands and even his lighter bars were ok attempts. The terrorist joint would of been lit but terrorists don't intercept bombs. you had that flaw or that bar would of been fire.

v. BG

Battle Record
    128-135

Really lol

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

If ur swingin crazy, I'll catch every hit, swear! I aint even attemptin dodgin ..
    The way I intercept the bombs, it's like "I'ma 'tear-a wrist (terrorist) from Boston"
    ^^^ old concept but I like the flip
    sonnin the kid, then killin'm off. Bastard!.. Steal his manhood, til he cryin he got robbed!
    like a whiny cunt but .. Boston, after I smack u backwards, how could u 'not-soB?

Vs

Say hes going for that new slender look his bitch looks like a walking xbox console

Close battle but im gonna edge it to BG because although Joe was fresher, BGs execution on his flips were more creative.

v/BG

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

did this mf really just quote a terrorist play? lol

yo first of all, bg u clearly shouldn't be saying SHIT about my shit .. u have explanations in brackets ffs + u write & vote like a newb

clearly u ride the dick n have no idea what u sayin

anyways

not soB was cool, that was the only line worth quoting from bg. everything else was extremely dated. terrorist, LLL, old boston plays? na

vs

yelling out 513
    7ups

slender look was an almost

tbr if joe boston loses this he got robbed

v/joe
    Last edited by Barcotic; September 18th, 2016 at 06:13 PM

Battle Record
    277-128

@BG513 final warning. do not freepost in your battles.

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

vs

On the block u cause no commotion my jobs to fuck shit up n keep it moving
    I'd pay top price for a face to face interview you'd bitchout like Trump did Mark Cuban

V.Joe Boston

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

>>Lite. Execution sucked 1/5

>>Dope 4/5

last league I was in; went 3 rounds. ehh, in any case, you aint passin me ..
    cos if this battle is the same way, ur record'll be the same- as-the-league (LLL)
    >>No. 0/5

>>cool 3/5

>>Fuego 5/5

Got'm feeling like in between the legs of a paid whore cos the pussy stays sore.
    Need I say more? B-ruins, Boston - like someone asked Bergeron what team he plays for.
    >>No 0/5

Total: 13/30

>>LMFAO!!!! Great fukin start 5/5

>>Dope personal, clever. 5/5

>>No. Ur first miss. 0/5

I got ur girl clits swoll shes begging for that hard n fast motion
    I swear ill fuck the blonde right outta that pussy till its singing like Frank Ocean
    >>Lite 1/5

On the block u cause no commotion my jobs to fuck shit up n keep it moving
    >>Lite 1/5

Theres no proving u suck at life so all those dreams u have ur gonna lose
    Anyone supporting BG probably still owns a pair of Belbottoms n Platform shoes
    >>Lol 2/5

Total: 14/30

Vote: jb

Close battle yall. Both had a few haymakers but jn had more and better consistency. I loved the 7ups personal and the 513 nameflip was crazy. Bg's not sob bar was major for him and fux wit the axe line. This may come dwn 2 da wire but i got jb edgin this 1.

Battle Record
    277-128

2-2 nexst vote wins
    Last edited by KnowP; September 19th, 2016 at 01:28 PM