User Tag List

Page 310 of 415 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 309 310 311 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,636 to 4,650 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by kid sick, View Post
    Get 16 battlers for LLL ... Right now I've seen the same three guys posting the last week. That's no bueno.
    You don't battle tho...

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    You don't battle tho...
    Never thought I'd agree with you Caged... @kid sick , shut the fuck up or DO something about it.. Battle somebody u complainin ass bitch made nigga! Wtf you here for???!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    64-45

@kid sick,

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

That's like 90% of the site... bitch and complain about whos winnin what, whos battleling, whos the champ of what, who sucks..flappin their gums... and they'll never battle or join a tourney cause soon as they lose they gotta swallow that pride...bunch of fuckboys
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Can we get an LLL signup thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    Never thought I'd agree with you Caged... @kid sick , shut the fuck up or DO something about it.. Battle somebody u complainin ass bitch made nigga! Wtf you here for???!

I don't care enough to do something about it. I'm not a teenager anymore ready to battle 10 times a day after school. I'm just here to post once maybe twice a month. This site is dead. That's all I'm saying. Nothing more, nothing less. All that tough talk behind a computer screen isn't really necessary.

Lenox

Fuk you tay tay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't battle tho...
    Nobody to battle. Nobody to vote. I see the same four guys online everyday. If it was like it was a decade ago (When it was fun), maybe I'd find the energy to write 10 lines. But you guys can enjoy taking a year and a half to close battles. Don't let me spoil the party.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@FredrickPNugglas
    You need to explain your votes better like everyone else is doing. None of your votes are counted till you do so.
    Thanks

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

10 lines per battle. let's go
    @Kill Spree @KnowP @Networth @Dzaster

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    I'm too busy this weekend but if you wanna get it going due tuesday night I'm down

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Set it - I'm cool with it

Battle Record
    64-45

Drop your verse vs Elegant and I will see..

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

I'm too busy this weekend but if you wanna get it going due tuesday night I'm down
    Set it up when you get a chance. 10 lines due tuesday night. goodluck with your champ battle btw dawg

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

lmao @ elegant elephant

wow

that was dope