Thread: FL Chat

Lenox

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    pretty good jit
    I appreciate it

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Boyznblack @Joe Boston @plethora @late bloomer
    battles are set mag will be up tonight.....

make sure yall peep MY new rules. i changed the due date and ext and want you to PM me your verses instead of posting them case theres a late EXT request

- - - Updated - - -

@#prime time
    could you drop a vote on the champ match homie? trying to close that shit

- - - Updated - - -
    @#PrimeTime

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

im tryin to vote on these old ass battles...from last year fam. and why the fuck won't it let me enter my vote in the poll?

it say "you have already voted on this battle"... the hell? Nah, I didn't vote on shit. I just entered my reply in the battle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    im tryin to vote on these old ass battles...from last year fam. and why the fuck won't it let me enter my vote in the poll?

it say "you have already voted on this battle"... the hell? Nah, I didn't vote on shit. I just entered my reply in the battle.
    good look i need to get that champ closed and its 3-2 right now.

the battle hack is fucked up atm. notice we dont have records right now...GOW is trying to fix it. I'm keeping track of wins and loses. But make sure to post your voting links in the rankings thread to. peep the rules cos the champ match is worth like 10pts or some shit

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post

the battle hack is fucked up atm. notice we dont have records right now...GOW is trying to fix it. I'm keeping track of wins and loses. But make sure to post your voting links in the rankings thread to. peep the rules cos the champ match is worth like 10pts or some shit
    smh i was wondering why my shit ain't say 25-0 no more

Battle Record
    86-54

25-2

- - - Updated - - -

whats going on tho notti? why you not droppin bars anymore?

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

25-2

- - - Updated - - -

whats going on tho notti? why you not droppin bars anymore?
    im back now

Battle Record
    86-54

good
    @Barcotic when this league starting

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Dope my dogg. I don't care about rankings, i just want shit to be smooth around here.

sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Lenox

I wanna vote on old battles in fl and it only has one page

#scammers #matrix #timelapse
    #ksafaggot

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    I wanna vote on old battles in fl and it only has one page

#scammers #matrix #timelapse
    #ksafaggot
    what?

Battle Record
    86-54

rankings will be up dated shortly...chemp/contender match will be set as well

Lenox

Babe Ruth is the most overrated player of all time.. being able to break records before black ppl were allowed in the sport isn't impressive

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

holy shit @ the amount of niggas here from Massachusetts...

fuck u east coasters.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aljafri's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-5

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    holy shit @ the amount of niggas here from Massachusetts...

fuck u east coasters.
    What year are you living in? 1994?