Page 298 of 415 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 297 298 299 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,456 to 4,470 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: FL Chat

couple of things need to change...u got members that were here like 10 years ago who only log on to say " this is what the sites become..what happened to so & so ...and yadda yadda"...sounding like agitated old men returning cold coup at a diner....stop bitching & whinning like your heyday was the glory days ..and they contribute NOTHING to the site...if the site's so bad why keep logging on...no one is forcing You to...

knocking down new members is just gonna make em leave,,,,u also need a judging panel to judge battles...u cant have battles taking 2 months to close..thats insane...people wont stick around for that...if the FL chat can amount to 40 pages of nonsensical rubbish in only 2 days, how are there battles that still need votes dragging on so long.

that's just 2 simple ideas that can dramatically improve activity & membership, but it wont happen because....( you'll see why)
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Pretty much agree here

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post
    couple of things need to change...u got members that were here like 10 years ago who only log on to say " this is what the sites become..what happened to so & so ...and yadda yadda"...sounding like agitated old men returning cold coup at a diner....stop bitching & whinning like your heyday was the glory days ..and they contribute NOTHING to the site...if the site's so bad why keep logging on...no one is forcing You to...

knocking down new members is just gonna make em leave,,,,u also need a judging panel to judge battles...u cant have battles taking 2 months to close..thats insane...people wont stick around for that...if the FL chat can amount to 40 pages of nonsensical rubbish in only 2 days, how are there battles that still need votes dragging on so long.

that's just 2 simple ideas that can dramatically improve activity & membership, but it wont happen because....( you'll see why)
    Some things that may work:

People treating those cranky people with earlier join dates to shut the hell up and do something useful

No more unhelpful condescending bullshit in votes (like when they quote top bars but only say "nothing" instead of providing some positives and negatives as well)

Judging panel is tricky but seems to be the case as is as the same folks vote. I don't have an eye for this so my visiting here is limited.

In spite of my reputation, I am in the midst of trying to make RB great again and it's educated input like yours that will help.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I consider myself a vet because I've been around the text battle scene since 1995. That's 22 years. When I came back a couple days ago and questioned the activity of the site, it wasn't to bitch about a dying textcee culture that I've been a part of since its inception, or to haze newer members. What I want is the site to be healthy enough to where I can battle and recieve enough votes to justify having that battle. I want a tourney because if you believe we shouldn't have a tourney due to the decline of activity, then the site will die. We NEED a tourney. We NEED the LLL. We need to generate a buzz, not throw our hands up and shrug it off, because if you do that, I promise you, the text battle aspect of this site will die.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Agree with that as well ..

Voting panel wouldn't be the worst but it doesn't encourage members to vote either . I don't mind voting on every single battle but othe members need incentives maybe we make it more points in FL rankings butbthere has to be a way of encouraging battles as well

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Agree with that as well ..

Voting panel wouldn't be the worst but it doesn't encourage members to vote either . I don't mind voting on every single battle but othe members need incentives maybe we make it more points in FL rankings butbthere has to be a way of encouraging battles as well
    I've often thought about a judging panel consisting of mods. That could help. But I only think they should be involved when votes are desperately needed. I have no problem voting on every battle, as long as the gesture is reciprocated in my own. Instead of putting the responsibility on the judging panel to decide the outcome of a battle, we need to hold everybody who is actively battling in the tourney, league, or here in FL accountable. If they are unwilling to fulfill their duty of voting on other battles, they should be reprimanded, and the judging panel should step in to be the deciding votes to close the battle.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Since 1995?!!!???!?!

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    Since 1995?!!!???!?!
    Lol. I've been around for a long time.

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Lol. I've been around for a long time.
    You must be dope af then

- - - Updated - - -

We need a mag to lift spirits up (no pun intended)

Battle Record
    32-6

You must be dope af then

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. I'm kind of burned out on all of it. I'll leave for months at a time, sometimes years, then come back and do some stuff. I'm always around, though.

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

@Networth you still lookin to battle?

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
    @Networth you still lookin to battle?
    Knowin it.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aljafri's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-5

So what happened with cypher???

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Aljafri View Post
    So what happened with cypher???
    Damn I came on to ask that lol @Kill Spree

- - - Updated - - -

You must be dope af then

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO!!!!

I'm down to help with a mag. Shiiittttt I may just drop one solo.

Battle Record
    34-16

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Damn I came on to ask that lol @Kill Spree

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO!!!!

I'm down to help with a mag. Shiiittttt I may just drop one solo.
    Lol drop a mag and announce the cypher winner